Onslought, Odin with the destoyer, and Thanos vs Goblin Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
You all know who the other guys are but lets see who the goblin force it was strong enough to eat the phoenix force and the powers of galactus before finally being stoped but not destroyed only contained by the celestials so can these guys take on the extremly powerful goblin force.

hoorayforpeepee
so...what is the goblin force?

kgkg
i think this is a JOke?????

Mider
what are you guys talking about and why are you asking me what the goblin force is i just told you what it was and no its not a joke.

hoorayforpeepee
you typed a mostly incoherent passage about how it ate the phoenix force and galactus (which couldn't actually happen because they are both essential to the universe)

demigawd
lol, nah, it's real. I believe it was part of the Inferno Saga, when Maddie Pryor became Goblin Queens and channeled the Phoenix Force, making her as powerful magically as the Phoenix was psionically. Bad ass.

Mider
if it ate the pheonix force and galactus powers that means that those powers become part of it not that its destroyed and anyway galactus did die once guess what no one else did.

Anodyne
The Goblin Force was in Mutant X, a comic that took place in an alternate reality. MX Maddie's son was kidnapped by demons called S'ym and N'Astirh. She she made a deal that saved both her son and the world, but in so doing she became possessed by the Goblin Force and was transformed into the Goblin Queen. The GF had consumed the Phoenix Force before it met Madelyne.

jplatinum
And that would do what to the combined might of onslaught,thanos with the infinity gauntlet, and Odin with the destroyer?

Can you say overkill?
Or Curbstomp?

Pick one.

ZephroCarnelian
He didn't specify Thanos w/ the big IG.

If he had the gauntlet, the match'd be over before it started lol.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider
You all know who the other guys are but lets see who the goblin force it was strong enough to eat the phoenix force and the powers of galactus before finally being stoped but not destroyed only contained by the celestials so can these guys take on the extremly powerful goblin force.

Goblin Force wins

lordboo
goblin force beat/absorbed the pheonix force and galactus.goblin force in a major curbstomp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.