Galactus and Heralds Vs. Impeiux and Probes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can Galactus at full power armed with 5 of his heralds defeat Imperiux and his armies/probes?

Galactus(full power)
The Heralds:

Silver Surfer
Morg(with waters of life)
Terrax
Firelord
Air Walker

VS.

Imperiux and army.

Imperiux is invading Marvel Earth and Galactus intercepts Imperiux because he needs to keep the balance. Galactus has just devoured the planet with billions of life forms, and Imperiux reaching earth will upset the balance by causing millions more to die. He intercepts to stop Imperiux. Can he do it? Yes he can.

Who wins?

kgkg
Glactus can do it.

Draco69
Another lopsided fight? Admit it, Sentry. You proactively create lopsided fights just so your favorite characters/company will win.

kgkg
Draco69 i think your rite man make it more qual fight.

Khellendros
Is this really lopsided? I mean, from what I've heard it too the whole of DC earth to repell Imperiux, and then only with the help of Darkseid. Draco, you yourself say he's the destroyer fo galaxies. This sounds like a pretty fair matchup to me.

demigawd
Yeah. I was actually thinking, "Wow, this is a REALLY good matchup".

I'd give the edge to G's crew. While the Imperiex probes SEEMED really powerful, once the heroes cut loose, they didn't last very long. Terrax and Morg specialize in cutting loose.

I'm actually somewhat tempted to give the actual G vs. Imperiex battle to Imperiex, mainly because G has had so many terrible showings lately. But I'll judge based on potential and give G the win.

illadelph12
laughing

This isn't fair.

Galactus creates characters like Imperiex as a hobby (Tyrant was created by Galactus and was a destroyer of galaxies). A fully powered Galactus with his warp speed, cosmic powered sidekicks by his side???

laughing

David Duchovony
Originally posted by illadelph12
laughing

This isn't fair.

Galactus creates characters like Imperiex as a hobby (Tyrant was created by Galactus and was a destroyer of galaxies). A fully powered Galactus with his warp speed, cosmic powered sidekicks by his side???

laughing

kgkg
Glactus can distroy the Universe am not joking here.

eleveninches
Galactus wins (but only with his full range of heralds)

long pig
like someone said....a galactus mini series would be cool....to get to see into his mind...what hes about....what his true feelings are....its be great.
dammit...he needs to be the god he used to be tho

eleveninches
Galen has recently disappeared. Transported into another dimention, so there is no galactus at the moment

Mider
I think that the heralds would die against an army of probes it took mongul and superman just to beat one thats why so many people died when an army took over and then it would just come down to the big g and imperix. Imperix is not a whimp he took out doomsday with one blast but in the end id have to say galactus wins.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Mider
I think that the heralds would die against an army of probes it took mongul and superman just to beat one thats why so many people died when an army took over and then it would just come down to the big g and imperix. Imperix is not a whimp he took out doomsday with one blast but in the end id have to say galactus wins.

DD and Superman also went through a horde of them.

The heralds can do the same. They can also absorb the Probe's explosion. Galactus can kill DD as well, not much of a feat.

Imperiex becomes Galactus' dessert after than planet size meal he had before the fight.

? Not normal Galactus. He'd have to be in really good condition and eaten alot of planets. Even then I highly doubt it. But he can eat it, however.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
Another lopsided fight? Admit it, Sentry. You proactively create lopsided fights just so your favorite characters/company will win.
Hypocrisy perhaps? Didn't you start the Wonder Woman vs. The Thing thread, Draco?

demigawd
Who is that lopsided towards? Sounds like a pretty good fight to me...

kgkg
well it's a good battle but it is still too easy for Galactus .

Plus his got his stongest Heralds to help him out.

Impeiux and Probes are doomed

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Hypocrisy perhaps? Didn't you start the Wonder Woman vs. The Thing thread, Draco?

If he knew so adamantly that WW would beat the Thing why did he start it? I know I've been putting up thread mismatches, everyone does it. Me, The Flash, Duchovony, Draco69, etc... As long as they continue to do so, so will I.

Happy Dance

Sentry
Originally posted by kgkg
well it's a good battle but it is still too easy for Galactus .

Plus his got his stongest Heralds to help him out.

Impeiux and Probes are doomed

I agree.

Hegemon875
who would win if only imperiex and Galactus fought each other?

Sentry
Galactus

Hegemon875
well if thats true than he and his heralds win, the probes are nowhere near as powerful as a Herald.

eleveninches
Galactus would only win if h had ALL of his heralds

Sentry
Originally posted by eleveninches
Galactus would only win if h had ALL of his heralds

No. Galactus at full power is in the top ten of the Marvel Hiearchy. Normal power Galactus, Inperiux stands a better chance, but if Galactus was serious, and not hindered fan votes and crappy writing, Galactus will win.

kgkg
"No. Galactus at full power is in the top ten of the Marvel Hiearchy. Normal power Galactus, Inperiux stands a better chance, but if Galactus was serious, and not hindered fan votes and crappy writing, Galactus will win."

not just win he whould distroy him and his army even if his not very well fed galactus can mess him up , think what full fed whould do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.