Invisible Women vs. Marvel Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eden Unicorn
Rachel is an Omega level Mutant.
I guess Susan is Omega level too.
This fight has got the potential to level a city like a rampaging Hulk would.

demigawd
Not really.

Jean tells Sue, "Go to sleep". Sue goes to sleep. Jean goes home.

Most other aspects of their battle are pretty equal. So I'm just taking the easy way out.

Wynndar
the only conventional telepath that has harmed IW with telepathy was Psi-Lord...although they have fought one another for hours...and Psi-Lord...one of the most powerful Mutants ever...was unable to use telepathy through her force field...he was however able to some how pass the persona of "Malice" back to his mother through her own powers and the link that they had as mother and son...or something like that...i need to go find that comic.

demigawd
Emma Frost got through Sue's shields just fine. So did Onslaught.

The Psi-Lord battle interests me, though - did he actually try to use telepathy on her? What happened when he tried?

eleveninches
Sue isnt a mutant, although she is the equivelent of an omega.
Rachel as mother askani might win, although rachel as marvel girl is far too inexperienced to put up a good fight against sue.

Wynndar
When did emma get through her field? Onslaught? I only remember Sue using her power to make Onslaught visible after he made himself invisible using telepathy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.