Flash vs GL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Flash vs GL any GL

Kento
Flash. With any GL besides Kyle they have the weakness yellow. Also Flash can move faster then any of them can think, and think just as fast as he moves.

eleveninches
Flash is faster than supes, and Red sun Superman destroyed an entire corps of GL.
Hal or kilowog or sinestro or any other experienced corps member might pull it off though

K3VIL
Originally posted by eleveninches
Flash is faster than supes, and Red sun Superman destroyed an entire corps of GL.
Hal or kilowog or sinestro or any other experienced corps member might pull it off though
I'd like Flash very much but:
1.Any GL would have the range advantage, Flash can't fly.It means he need objects to throw at GL.

2.Flash without objects he can throw to a GL, would be helpless, never, and i repeat, never a GL would fight on the ground against Flash.

3.Only if the hypothetical comic issue they show us Wally using his total control over his molecules to fly, a feat he was able to do during Kingdom Come, he would be able to beat down a GL.

eleveninches
That's flash's only disadvantage. He can go at the speed of light, but he cant fly.
Flash is faster, but GL can warp space and time to travel across the universe

seaapple
Come one, this is Flash. He is a cool character with personality. He is fast. BUT... Green Lantern has many other powers. Flash could try to run around all day and not get hit, that's about it.

nigel45
It all depends on how this battle starts. If GL starts on the ground, no shield up (I know, I know) then Flash could get to him and stop him. If that's not the case, things start to get alot more difficult for Flash.

Bentley
I think a bumping is in order.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by K3VIL
I'd like Flash very much but:
1.Any GL would have the range advantage, Flash can't fly.It means he need objects to throw at GL.

I recall Flash running on air. He could get things to throw from anywhere in an instant and retrieve them just as fast.

TricksterPriest
Bart was able to figure out how to fly as Impluse. I don't know why he never used it later on. Maybe Deathstroke knee-capping him blocked it out?

King_Mungi
shifty

1. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/SSOSV13-14.jpg
2. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/MachineMan616/SSOSV13-15.jpg

Val
Flash dies.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Val
Flash dies.

Correct

shifty

Val
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Correct

shifty
Curse those shifty eyes!

En Sabah Nur X
poor lantern...

Metalmanx
Flash FTW.

Mr.Biscuits
Green Lantern.

Juntai
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Bart was able to figure out how to fly as Impluse. I don't know why he never used it later on. Maybe Deathstroke knee-capping him blocked it out?
Yeah, he would have his legs around all crazy.

Bart could also create speedforce duplicates of himself, and send them on missions.

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Juntai
Yeah, he would have his legs around all crazy.

Bart could also create speedforce duplicates of himself, and send them on missions.
Hal still stomps him...uhuh

Inhuman
flash does some vibrating motion charging up molecules in the air, opens up a black hole and hal gets obliterated.

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Inhuman
flash does some vibrating motion charging up molecules in the air, opens up a black hole and hal gets obliterated.

Rookie Gls > black holes...

Burning thought
a jobbing black hole, a real one would obliterate almost anyone

Inhuman
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Rookie Gls > black holes...

then he vibrates TEH moleculeZ in hal's DNA code and turns him into a frog. Then runs to the end of time in nanoseconds causing the multivese to colapse on the frog.

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Burning thought
a jobbing black hole, a real one would obliterate almost anyone
Almost anyone.

Several characters have gone in and out of black holes before.
Superman's held one in his hands, remember these are comics.
Originally posted by Inhuman
then he vibrates TEH moleculeZ in hal's DNA code and turns him into a frog. Then runs to the end of time in nanoseconds causing the multivese to colapse on the frog.
Hold on there Nigga!
Nobody said this was Flash Prime...uhuh

Inhuman
Hold on there Nigga!
Nobody said this was Flash Prime...uhuh

TeH Flash can do it all 31jockey

Burning thought
Almost anyone.

Several characters have gone in and out of black holes before.
Superman's held one in his hands, remember these are comics.

lies teh blackhole woz jobbin! stick out tongue

it was holding itself back, if it wanted to it woud of ripped him to pieces in its infnite mass and rip him through the darkmatter then spat out his pieces all across time and space

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.