Joker pics,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
I just found this pic, It is the FIRST Joker design in comics, how much he seem to change after all these years.

But he still is the same killer that he was.

Red Superfly
He looks stoned as hell.

wuTa
he does...but he still looks cool in that pic..espically for being the 1st pic ever

Capt_Fantastic
The Joker is one of my favorite characters, ever. He started the trend of comic book villains coming back from their own apparent death. (It's up to you if that's a good thing or a bad thing) He was the first such character to do so. He was killed at the end of his first appearance, and came back. And a lot of changes took place with the character from his inception through to today. He was a killer in his original conception, then the Comics Authority Code took control of the industry due to overwhelming public pressure as a result of child violence, and comics became slapstick. In fact, the Joker was one of the first characters that was accused of inspiring child violence. He is oneof the most complex characters in all of comic books. As he should be, given his history.

Joker1237
This is a good one I always like

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by Joker1237
I just found this pic, It is the FIRST Joker design in comics, how much he seem to change after all these years.

But he still is the same killer that he was.

Here is one...

The only one I have

Enjoy smile

Joker1237
ah Loved

Capt_Fantastic
ah Loved

LOL...I remember getting that figure at the mall just after the first Batman came out. I some how managed to loose the damn thing somewhere between the mall and the car. I pitched such a huge fit that my mother gave me more money and I went back in and bought another one.

Joker1237
but it was a good toy lol. Did you open it? or keep it in the case?

I did not open mind, I avoided the temption to do it lol. It was a movie doll, and thsos are not around for ever.

Joker1237
ok other grand pic, or a part of the comic stripe

Joker1237
and of couse the Joker and flowers, I seem to like this one 2.

TheFilmProphet
Great pics Joker, big grin

Asian Hulk
Do you like this pic?

Asian Hulk
yup this one is good!!!!

Capt_Fantastic
but it was a good toy lol. Did you open it? or keep it in the case?

I did not open mind, I avoided the temption to do it lol. It was a movie doll, and thsos are not around for ever.

Oh no, I opened it. I collect several different franchise toy lines, but open them all. I have more Star Wars figures than I can count.(it is my first love) All the Japanese Takara Batman figures, Lots of Gi Joes..new and old...He-Man, X-Men Marvel Legends. But, I open them all. I used to only collect Star Wars, then one day it dawned on me. I'll never be able to bring myself to sell them. So, why spend double the money on one to keep and one to open? When I can just buy one. Of course, when this Joker figure came out, I was still a little kid that never understood the concept of not opening a toy.

Sad actually, one of my best friend's parents buys his little twin brothers two of everything. But they leave both on the card..one set for each of them. But, some of my favorite childhood memories come from playing with my toys. What a shame they'll never have the same memories.

Joker1237
I pick and choose. When I open mind, as a kid, I just left the movie Joker in the box, because it was a movie toy, now BTAS Joker is open, paint wore off ete. Toys lost and such, And the Turtle toys are open too, I was sure they last forever lol.

But I understood the movie toy thing. Like I said, I pick and choose. I still collect the toys at 22, but I dont open them, more like the collcter thing relly. I was trying to get the Joker fire shooter thing a few months back, But Thus I could not find one lol.

Joker1237
here is Joker from JL wildcards/

Joker1237
other Arkham

Joker1237
other, Maybe one day, If I keep at it it can challage the Batman pic trend lol

Joker1237
MOTP,

Joker1237
Joker's uncut death in Return of the Joker, Yes I sad to post this, as my all time fave buys the farm

vaya_the_elf
I dont like it

feel for for the poor guy

Joker1237
it look good in anmation and all, I do like the scene.
Joker in Static Shock, Think god Batman and Joker saved the show lol.

vaya_the_elf
In a fire fighter suit???

How odd

Joker1237
and the many super villans Joker used to Battle the combie might of Batman and Static Shock

Joker1237
and what you know it work, and mins later, Joker killed Batman and Robin, I wish,

If it was not for Static Shock, Batman would be dead.

Joker1237
yeah Joker had Static's enemys dress up as fire fighters, and they robbed a bank. It was good for a few Joker like laughs.

vaya_the_elf
and what you know it work, and mins later, Joker killed Batman and Robin, I wish,

If it was not for Static Shock, Batman would be dead.

I wonder what he was thinking about

Joker1237
Batgirl vs Joker

vaya_the_elf
Here is a joker picture for you

Joker1237
oh that is good
great
perfect
lovely

A new Sig lol

vaya_the_elf
Got to love sigs

Joker1237
some killing joke any one?

Joker1237
other

Joker1237
and one more

wuTa
and of couse the Joker and flowers, I seem to like this one 2.

whos the artist on this one...without doubt one of the if no the best joker i;ve seen

RZA
Enjoy big grin....

http://img140.exs.cx/img140/1266/bbwpg6lg9oq.jpg

http://img143.exs.cx/img143/3324/harleyqlg5bt.jpg

Joker1237
I zoom in, and I still cant make out the name of the artist, Well at least he sign his work,

Joker1237
Joker and Harley in Mad Loved, the comic.

vaya_the_elf
I feel sorry for Harley.. the way joker treats her

Poor harley

Joker1237
well yeah it I do feel sorry. For Harley. But she keeps coming back for more. She loves the Joker, And the Joker loves her in his own speaical way

vaya_the_elf
Then why does he treat her like crap?

Joker1237
I think the Joker is SO insane, he does not know how to handle a realtionship. Thats my guess. I mean Joker does not hate Batman, But he lives for the sole purpose to fight Batman.

vaya_the_elf
Well I still think it's sad.

Don't get me wrong I love joker, and harley.

Just feel bad for harley

Joker1237
other cool shot of Joker and Harley. This is true loved right here.

vaya_the_elf
he looks so happy

Joker1237
ok he does look a little happy, he is taking the kissings, thats a plus

Joker1237
other one

Joker1237
ok

The Bat12
ah Loved
I used to have that figure, with a "jet pack Batman" Wasn't it from the 89 movie?

Joker1237
yeah the 89 movie, There are still some in case toys out there.
Today its a real collctors. I think it has Nickson's likeness, Just my thoughs about it any.

Punkyhermy
MOTP,
This is cool.

Asian Hulk
Yup I like this pic

Joker1237
In a time when DC MArvel Cross overs were a big deal,

I saw a pic in one of the comics, of Spiderman breaking though a Window, with the Joker fireing at Spiderman. I looking for it, but thus I cant find it.

Asian Hulk
Look at we got!!!!!

Joker1237
it is very good Asian Hulk

vaya_the_elf
All very cool pictures cool

TheFilmProphet
http://tinypic.com/2ahy6u

Joker1237
yeah I saw that walking Joker a few times, pretty good though.

vaya_the_elf
That really shows his personality in the picture, lol.

TheFilmProphet
yeah I saw that walking Joker a few times, pretty good though.

Its not that great, but during my early days here on KMC it used to be my sig for a while.

Joker1237
I proud of my master peice 4 pages lol. One day its bound to beat Batman's pic trend lol.

RogueGambitdare
I like your pics, but what about the live version of the Joker? batman

Joker1237
I have one photo of Jack Nickson, I saw it on a site, and I like the affect on it.

Batman 1 89

Joker1237
oh yeah and cant forget Joker's greatness moment, Batman with a pie in the face lol

RogueGambitdare
laughing

wuTa
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Its not that great, but during my early days here on KMC it used to be my sig for a while.

i knew that looked familar

Paola
Jumpy this thread is gold! drool

vaya_the_elf
I love the one from the batman movie

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by wuTa
i knew that looked familar

lol, I'm surprised anyone even slightly remembers that.

Joker1237
and what is BB and Terra doing in space lol.

Yeah its I rember it. I think a few people had the thing as the sig.

vaya_the_elf
Robin looks happy.. lol

Joker1237
yeah he likes to get shot up.

That bulltet, Killed Robin 1, and born Nightwing.

wuTa
kind of....it killed batman and robin the original dynamic duo..thats for sure....but he was still robin, he just didnt associate himself his batman for a little bit after that until he got his new name from superman

axess68
I always thought the cover of The Killing Joke was the best picture of Joker ever.

You just can't get more evil and sinister than that face, IMHO.

Joker1237
Yeah, I had that as my AVTOR before.

Asian Hulk
We can post Cesar Romero's pic as the Joker.

Joker1237
looks good

Joker1237
oh yeah Joker, Lex and the rest of the Injustice Gang, They were close, but like all good Villians teams, they trip over the finshing line.

vaya_the_elf
Love the last picturesmile

The Bat12
I know this is off topic, but I just read Hush today and I want to know if Harvey ever gets his face scarred again. Or is Hush an elseworlds.( again I was still in Crissis for a while)

Joker1237
laughing fish

Asian Hulk
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Love the last picturesmile
You are right babe!!!!!

OtterVomit
Originally posted by The Bat12
I know this is off topic, but I just read Hush today and I want to know if Harvey ever gets his face scarred again. Or is Hush an elseworlds.( again I was still in Crissis for a while)

I'm sure he will, but it hasn't happened yet.

Joker1237
Joker in 3d.

Joker1237
other one to keep it going

OtterVomit
Joker in 3d.

My my, is he torturing poor James Gordon again?

Joker1237
Yep, thats one of his HOBBIES.

Charle- How did you find me??

Joker- I never lost you chaz, you become my HOBBIE. Ha Ha Ha.

Joker1237
Hi all bring this trend to live with DVD snap shots of yours truely the JOKER. Yes we even get to see Bats in the chair. Yeah I may be a sick person lol

Joker1237
other shot

Joker1237
Boy does the Joker LOOK scary with that shadow over his face in the "Man that Killed Batman"

Joker1237
So hows Robin???

Joker1237
Moving right along.

Joker1237
and of couse the Joker, brings along a TV, to show the other Villians his battle with Batman. I mean this guy has wits to film his greatness crimes.

Joker1237
I like this desttop think I found for some reason, I shirk it to make it fit.

shaber
I liked the character design and animation in BB ROTJ best. Very creepy. Almost 3D at the end.

Joker1237
yeah the design for BB ROTJ was peak for Joker.

But MOTP design of the Joker was pretty good 2. The Joker was creepy in that movie. The scene with Reeves was his most creepy EVER. of couse the lighting help it out to.

OtterVomit
MOTP is the best Batman movie IMHO and that includes the live action ones.

"I never counted on being happy..."

They had Batman down pat. The scene where he first puts on the Batman outfit and Alfred goes "Good Lord!" is simply perfect.

Joker1237
yeah it is the best cartoon movie, Maybe better than 89. NOT to sure on my thoughts about em being compare as 89 did not relly have the techs like Spiderman, or EVEN MOTP

Joker1237
Is is Joker in ALL of his World war 1 nuke Gotham City gory

Joker1237
ok other greatJoker pic

Joker1237
Joker scares the Jokz in batman BB ROTJ

Joker1237
got to loved them DD's See the fear in there eyes after the Joker off Bonk lol

Joker1237
Joker ask the other boys if there with him

Joker1237
Our Family memorys

Joker1237
THEEEEE JOKER.

Joker1237
Kiss the Cook

Joker1237
ok let the suffering begain

Joker1237
Go Joker, Go

Joker1237
the curtain of Death, well I like to think it is lol.

Joker1237
Mister J at his best looking

Joker1237
IF you didnt like the Film, I got slides.

Joker1237
Batman look out, Jokers got a knife lol

Joker1237
Joker goes down for the final count, Yep the Joker is dead. sad

vaya_the_elf
Have you posted all the joker pics yet?

Joker1237
I make more lol

Joker1237
was surfing the Web and I ran into this pic. It looks cool and I added it to the Trend lol

zod-doom
wow, great thred, like that last pic of the Joker with DD and DD, what is your favorite style of Joker, I dislike the really big chin in the 1960's

Joker1237
My favorite style of the Joker, I do a top ten of my style lol.

1 The killing Joke. Style. Nothing can top Alan Moore's Joker. I relly loved that look.

2 BTAS Joker. and BB ROTJ design. Yeah I like that look 2nd. Never did get used to TNBA dedsign. But I perfer that over THE Batman's Joker lol.
The BTAS design was at its peak in MOTP.

3. Nickerson's Joker. Yeah I though Jack look Good as the Joker.

4 Ceaser's Joker. Ok I know the mustash is a bit harsh. But hey I enjoy him in the old 1960's TV show.

5 The REAL early Joker. The one from 1940. Thats the first Joker pic I posted, Sure he looks a bit odd, But I like the look of that.

6 Hush's Joker design. Yeah the nose is a bit long, But that is a lasting effect thinks to BTAS.

7 The 1950's look, by that time the Joker stop killing and did pranks and other goofy crimes.

8 The Joker look of the laughing Fish, Sign of the Joker, Joker 5 way reveage. Yeah that was a very classy look for the Joker for the 1970's.

9 The 1960's TV show, Cartoon, If you watch Scooby Doo, they used that design for that one cartoon that star Batman.

AND Ten. I guess I go for the look they used in Knightfall, Yes the big chin look. But Joker look real good in that story line.

Joker1237
other Joker pic

Joker1237
The FIRST Joker sig I made, the heart and soul.

Joker1237
here are a series of Joker avtors I used

Joker1237
other one

Joker1237
and other

Joker1237
Sig made by PR

vaya_the_elf
That was my favorite sig you had.

It had you written all over it.

wuTa
you won this battle of the pics Joker123456789, but the war is not over my friend(yea i was secretly having a competition with you about who could post more pics, i was posting nightwing pics in one thread and you were posting your joker pics in here)

sevenman

TheFilmProphet
http://tinypic.com/64hs7c

TMACalicious
LOL where'd you get that sinister pic of Joker, TFP?!

Who is that guy anyway?! He looks a lot like Joker!!! He's even got an Arkham Asylum Tshirt lol

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by TMACalicious
LOL where'd you get that sinister pic of Joker, TFP?!

Who is that guy anyway?! He looks a lot like Joker!!! He's even got an Arkham Asylum Tshirt lol

The picture is from Batman: Dead End, a fan film written, directed, and funded by Sandy Collora. The short film can be viewed at the director's official website HERE

The actor is Andrew Koenig whom appeared in the 80's television series "Growing Pains".

http://tinypic.com/64i53p

Joker1237
looks good

Joker1237
oh yeah and Joker vs Lex, GO Joker

Joker1237
other Joker pic

Joker1237
Batman draging the Joker back to Arkham

Joker1237
the Joker lair

Joker1237
Batman saves the Joker from the punisher

TheFilmProphet
http://tinypic.com/65wm4o

From Mask of the Phantasm
http://tinypic.com/65wm6g

Joker1237
Burn Gotham Burn.,

Joker1237
Again TRUE loved

Joker1237
Joker plays with dolls

TheFilmProphet
http://tinypic.com/65wps9

http://tinypic.com/65wpw3

Mask of the Phantasm
http://tinypic.com/65wpwx

Joker1237
oh yeah and the Joker laugh

TheFilmProphet
http://tinypic.com/65ws5u

http://tinypic.com/65ws9x

Joker1237
Batman chokes the Joker

Ahnold
What?! 8 pages and only one picture of {arguably} THE definitive screen Joker, Jaaaaack? It's honestly impossible to imagine another actor topping his brilliant, manic performance in "Batman" for the "Batman Begins" sequel {what will that be called anyway? "Batman Begins To Return"?}.

Well ... someone has to put a stop to that!

Ahnold
"If you gotta go ... go with a smile!"

"Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

"My balloons ... he stole my balloons! {Indicating the batwing} Why didn't anybody tell me that he had one of those ... things?!"

And ... the ol' classic. Such a cool line:

"Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight? I ask that of all my prey ..."

shaber
Nicholson's advantage was a physical one - his abnormally wide mouth!

GGgrievous725
he's an alien but he's still the same insane joker inside :batman:

Joker1237
Aliean Joker wow.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>