Easy way to fix the Peru-Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Download the one that was leaked like 3 hours ago as of Sunday, March 06, 2005, 9:13, play it in Window Media Player and go to Enhancements and flip to Video Settings and adjust the Brightness to 47. Wham! Thats how I got my version after a few editing things to.

Post all questions in here.

LandoSpeeder2
Another trailer thread!

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Just do it Lando and you will see its worth it.

LandoSpeeder2
Say, did you ever upload your edit of the trailer 8k2?

Jedi-Knight 8k2
This is kinda like a maintenance.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Jedi-Knight 8k2
Just do it Lando and you will see its worth it. I've done it before, it didn't seem to do much.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Say, did you ever upload your edit of the trailer 8k2?

I was going to until.....oh just read the proceeder.

maboy
does anyone have the audio of the trailer?

prod_
yes.^^^

but why start another thread???

dms6117
WHY THE **** WONT WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER LET ME CHANGE THE CONTRAST AND BRIGHTNESS, AHHHHH!!!!

Three Owls
chilllllll...

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Did it work for any one?

dms6117
i just doesn't work, period. When I try to drag the bar to move the brightness to 47, it jumps back to zero *sigh*

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Originally posted by dms6117
i just doesn't work, period. When I try to drag the bar to move the brightness to 47, it jumps back to zero *sigh*

it dose?

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Brightness- 30

Contras- 97

eek!

prod_
Brightness- 30

Contras- 97"

that is what I had been using all this time...someone told me at TFN...U can see everything...VERY CLEARLY....

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Exactly.

prod_
Yep...that is better...than the 47 brightness...

tis really good...can see alot of those scenes...I beleive that is the best we are going to get until thursday...cant wait smile

Jedi-Knight 8k2
I'm with you prod..but I'm longer with the light side of the force...look at the my sig.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
I'm loging off...see ya. smile

GCG
has fallen to the dark side........hmm......i will petition for your health and safety conditions to make sure that it never happens again

Jazzman_78
the 30 97 thing works pretty good. it'll do for another four days anyhow. THANKS.

Jango_Fett_A
can i have a link? If not where did you get it?

ExecuteR
30 and 97 is the same shit
im gonna delet this trailer and just wait for thursday

PVS
there is no point in sharing brightness/contrast numbers since monitors differ.

eXSBass
Originally posted by Jedi-Knight 8k2
Download the one that was leaked like 3 hours ago as of Sunday, March 06, 2005, 9:13, play it in Window Media Player and go to Enhancements and flip to Video Settings and adjust the Brightness to 47. Wham! Thats how I got my version after a few editing things to.

Post all questions in here.

eXSBass
Originally posted by PVS
there is no point in sharing brightness/contrast numbers since monitors differ.

Jango_Fett_A
how do you change it from quicktime format to windows media format?

JKozzy
You don't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.