Anti-monitor vs Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Anti-monitor vs Eternity

eleveninches
If thanos can defeat abstracts, then anti-monitor can easily do so.
He could beat the abtract eternity charachter, but not defeat the concept of eternity. Although he could alter reality to make it as though eternity doesnt really exist.

lionfranky
Eternity is jobber, so AM wins.

Knowsbleed33
Anti-Monitor.

joshypooh
eternity wins

Bentley
The Anti-Monitor -at his peak- almost beat the equivalent of Marvel Eternity on DC. And it was mostly PIS what stopped him...

vlaaad12345
At his peak he almost beat something far beyond eternity.

joshypooh
^^when do they say at his peak?

Bentley
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
At his peak he almost beat something far beyond eternity.

If this is Multi-Eternity then its the omni-verse. Truly, AM almost destroyed all of DC multiverse.

shokosugi
Anti-Monitor beats Eternity.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Bentley
If this is Multi-Eternity then its the omni-verse. Truly, AM almost destroyed all of DC multiverse.
Am matched pound for pound spectre with god backing+all those other people...he basically became god anti-monitor still survived,peak anti-monitor would beat multi-eternity.

kgkg
lol this is finally getting some attention

fangirl101
Am. The AM wave would Eat eternity.

occultdestroyer
Regular AM gets pwned.

FP AM omfgwtfpwns Multi-Eternity. Maybe even LT

Bentley
Am matched pound for pound spectre with god backing+all those other people...he basically became god anti-monitor still survived,peak anti-monitor would beat multi-eternity.
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Regular AM gets pwned.

FP AM omfgwtfpwns Multi-Eternity. Maybe even LT

I think we all agree Multi-Eternity is screwed against this guy at his very best.

Harbinger
Originally posted by joshypooh
^^when do they say at his peak?

During COIE.

Priest
Current AM looses.

Galan007
^

except back in '05 (when this thread was made,) the 'most current' version of AM we had was the one from COIE. since that was the version the thread starter must have intended to be in this thread, eternity gets annihilated.

smile

iceman24567
The AM rapes Eternity for eternity.

quanchi112
Eternity wins.

cloud102
The Monitor. The Anti-Monitor.

Mr Master
Thread starter never said this was Anti-Monitor at the height of his power.

Eternity wins. 131

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mr Master
Thread starter never said this was Anti-Monitor at the height of his power.

Eternity wins. 131 Lulz nice one but the Anti-Monitor that the thread started was referring is The one during COIE and he would stomp Eternity.

Mordum
true very true anti-monitor for the win.

Mr Master
Originally posted by iceman24567

Lulz nice one but the Anti-Monitor that the thread started was referring
is The one during COIE and he would stomp Eternity.
Lulz perhaps, can you show me where he states that?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Galan007
^

except back in '05 (when this thread was made,) the 'most current' version of AM we had was the one from COIE. since that was the version the thread starter must have intended to be in this thread, eternity gets annihilated.

smile big grin

fangirl101
Originally posted by eleveninches
If thanos can defeat abstracts, then anti-monitor can easily do so.
He could beat the abtract eternity charachter, but not defeat the concept of eternity. Although he could alter reality to make it as though eternity doesnt really exist.
Where is THIS poster?

Mr Master
Originally posted by iceman24567

big grin
pfft

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mr Master
pfft cheers

joshypooh
eternity wins a close battle

lionfranky
Let's not forget Spectre at the time was at Tribunal level.

Igniz
I almost made a Multi-Eternity Vs COIE Anti-Monitor Thread.Good thing I saw this.Okay, let me give this a try.Lets evaluate how DC's and Marvel's Multiverse operates first.Lets start off with DC's Multiverse concept.During the COIE I happen to come across this while I was reading COIE.It was the Monitor describing the Origin of DC's Multiverse.

http://imageshack.us/f/228/crisis0419su7.jpg/

Remember what the Monitor said while describing the Origin of DC's Multiverse?

Monitor:"The Universe was split apart at the dawn of time....each world weaker than the whole it was meant to be."

A "WHOLE?" When you say a "Whole" it would mean

1.comprising the full quantity, amount, extent, number, etc., without diminution or exception; entire, full, or total: He ate the whole pie. They ran the whole distance.

2.containing all the elements properly belonging; complete: We have a whole set of antique china.

3.undivided; in one piece: to swallow a thing whole.

4.Mathematics . integral, or not fractional.

5.not broken, damaged, or impaired; intact: Thankfully, the vase arrived whole.

There go this would mean AM wasn't really consuming Infinite Universes since Monitor stated that the Universes came from a bigger Universe that was sliced,dissected,divided or shattered etc.And each part became smaller universes that is separated by vibration and time.Therefore becoming a Multiverse.Lets not forget AM was short of 5 Universes.

Now lets start with Marvel's Multiverse.Although Marvel never stated what's the origin of their Multiverse, but they seem to favor quantum realities that "whatever possibilites that DONT happen, actually DO happen in the quantum realities" and that's transinfinite because every choice you make branches to new possibilities and this is also by the laws of nature. why does marvel make what-if comic spin-offs? for this reasons. and why do they make alternitive versions of everything?

Now lets look at what Dormammu said about Multi-Eternity.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Untitled-05.jpg?t=1303188526

Dormammu:"Worlds within worlds!Dimensions folding into themselves!Entire Universes being born...and collapsing into ruin!And yet I sense that all this...is but the merest fraction of what Eternity is!"

This statement alone says Multi-Eternity is infinite.

I view this fight as a being of seemingly infinite in power(AM) vs a being who is truly infinite in power(Multi-Eternity).

So Multi-Eternity wins this.

This is just my opinion people.

ColossusGrundy
Took a hyper-powered Spectre to stop AM when he was at his peak.

Wouldn't take near that to beat Eternity.

AM FTW.

SquallX

Spectre was never backed by the Presence in that fight.

guy222
does the coie anti-monitor exist anymore

hmm

stick out tongue

eternity does

Juntai
Originally posted by Igniz
I almost made a Multi-Eternity Vs COIE Anti-Monitor Thread.Good thing I saw this.Okay, let me give this a try.Lets evaluate how DC's and Marvel's Multiverse operates first.Lets start off with DC's Multiverse concept.During the COIE I happen to come across this while I was reading COIE.It was the Monitor describing the Origin of DC's Multiverse.

http://imageshack.us/f/228/crisis0419su7.jpg/

Remember what the Monitor said while describing the Origin of DC's Multiverse?

Monitor:"The Universe was split apart at the dawn of time....each world weaker than the whole it was meant to be."

A "WHOLE?" When you say a "Whole" it would mean

1.comprising the full quantity, amount, extent, number, etc., without diminution or exception; entire, full, or total: He ate the whole pie. They ran the whole distance.

2.containing all the elements properly belonging; complete: We have a whole set of antique china.

3.undivided; in one piece: to swallow a thing whole.

4.Mathematics . integral, or not fractional.

5.not broken, damaged, or impaired; intact: Thankfully, the vase arrived whole.

There go this would mean AM wasn't really consuming Infinite Universes since Monitor stated that the Universes came from a bigger Universe that was sliced,dissected,divided or shattered etc.And each part became smaller universes that is separated by vibration and time.Therefore becoming a Multiverse.Lets not forget AM was short of 5 Universes.

Now lets start with Marvel's Multiverse.Although Marvel never stated what's the origin of their Multiverse, but they seem to favor quantum realities that "whatever possibilites that DONT happen, actually DO happen in the quantum realities" and that's transinfinite because every choice you make branches to new possibilities and this is also by the laws of nature. why does marvel make what-if comic spin-offs? for this reasons. and why do they make alternitive versions of everything?

Now lets look at what Dormammu said about Multi-Eternity.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Untitled-05.jpg?t=1303188526

Dormammu:"Worlds within worlds!Dimensions folding into themselves!Entire Universes being born...and collapsing into ruin!And yet I sense that all this...is but the merest fraction of what Eternity is!"

This statement alone says Multi-Eternity is infinite.

I view this fight as a being of seemingly infinite in power(AM) vs a being who is truly infinite in power(Multi-Eternity).

So Multi-Eternity wins this.

This is just my opinion people. Interestingly enough, Marvel's multiverse that Eternity represents is exactly the same. One universe divergent into many. http://imageshack.us/f/137/22584438ke1.jpg/

Each of those divergent timelines are numbered universes, also seperated by vibration and time, just as Earth 1, 2, S, etc.

And DC did have an infinite number prior to being rebirthed as one - http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/636/am3.jpg

Infinite universes = Infinite universes.

If current comics have showed us anything, it's that the collapse into a single universe was the anomaly, not the other way around, despite old narration. wink

quanchi112
Eternity wins.

tsscls
Originally posted by quanchi112
Eternity wins.

Question.
Does Eternity losing to the COIE AM somehow make Thanos look bad? If so, I agree with you 100%!

tsscls
Originally posted by SquallX
Spectre was never backed by the Presence in that fight.
How do you know that?

zopzop
AM wins. Eternity was choked out by freaking the Ancient One. sick

quanchi112
Originally posted by tsscls
Question.
Does Eternity losing to the COIE AM somehow make Thanos look bad? If so, I agree with you 100%! COIE has always been overrated. Eternity is far too powerful and the Flash and Supergirl's battles against the Monitor are far worse by comparison.

Igniz
Originally posted by Juntai
Interestingly enough, Marvel's multiverse that Eternity represents is exactly the same. One universe divergent into many. http://imageshack.us/f/137/22584438ke1.jpg/

Each of those divergent timelines are numbered universes, also seperated by vibration and time, just as Earth 1, 2, S, etc.

That doesn't show DC's and Marvel's Multiverse operates the same way.That scan shows that Marvel's alternate Universes sprang out from a primary Universe.It doesn't say that Marvel's Multiverse came from a giant Universe that got shattered.Marvel Multiverse can be likened to a single celled organism that started as one.Then it started Multiplying without any limit.Here's a description of Multi-Eternity.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27874/932529-multieternity16do_super.jpg

While DC's Multiverse is like a big glass window that got shattered by a hammer(big bang).It shattered so hard that it became so many pieces that it will be a headache to count.And a guy(Anti-Monitor) is the one attempting to repair that shattered glass window by collecting the pieces.And once it's whole again, he will remove the impurities(Positive Matter) of that big glass window.

And DC did have an infinite number prior to being rebirthed as one - http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/636/am3.jpg

Infinite universes = Infinite universes.

If current comics have showed us anything, it's that the collapse into a single universe was the anomaly, not the other way around, despite old narration. wink

This happened when Krona peered into the cosmic veil.Hence the words "what had been many became one."And Harbinger revealed in that reality, there only ever was one Earth with one history.

The 5 remaining Earths merged.It just means Anti-Monitor found a way to destroy the positive matter multiverse in an easier way.Doesn't prove DC's Multiverse is infinite.This next scan supports Monitor's statement that DC's Multiverse came from a single giant Universe.

http://imageshack.us/f/84/page12qg5.jpg/

Again if you say a"Whole", it could mean intact cool

Juntai
That doesn't show DC's and Marvel's Multiverse operates the same way.That scan shows that Marvel's alternate Universes sprang out from a primary Universe.It doesn't say that Marvel's Multiverse came from a giant Universe that got shattered.Marvel Multiverse can be likened to a single celled organism that started as one.Then it started Multiplying without any limit.Here's a description of Multi-Eternity.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27874/932529-multieternity16do_super.jpg

While DC's Multiverse is like a big glass window that got shattered by a hammer(big bang).It shattered so hard that it became so many pieces that it will be a headache to count.And a guy(Anti-Monitor) is the one attempting to repair that shattered glass window by collecting the pieces.And once it's whole again, he will remove the impurities(Positive Matter) of that big glass window.

This happened when Krona peered into the cosmic veil.Hence the words "what had been many became one."And Harbinger revealed in that reality, there only ever was one Earth with one history.

The 5 remaining Earths merged.It just means Anti-Monitor found a way to destroy the positive matter multiverse in an easier way.Doesn't prove DC's Multiverse is infinite.This next scan supports Monitor's statement that DC's Multiverse came from a single giant Universe.

http://imageshack.us/f/84/page12qg5.jpg/

Again if you say a"Whole", it could mean intact cool I suppose you didn't read the scan.

"In the beginning there was many, a multiversal infinitude." = Infinite multiverse. Among dozens of other mentions of it in the story.

Infinite multiverse replicated across infinity = Infinite Multiverse replicated across infinity.

If the last 6 years of comics taught us anything, it's that the single universe was the anomaly, not the other way around. This is why Infinite Crisis and Final Crisis eventually happened to complete the trillogy and with them the rebirth of the multiverse.

Galan007
"This is a story not of a universe--but a multiverse. Where universes and planets such as earth were replicated and mirrored across a vibrating, infinite plane":

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/1231/38645102.th.jpg

"At the time, there was an infinite number of universes":

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8966/58367155.th.jpg

So yeah, the original multiverse contained an infinite amount of universes--all of which were roughly the same size.

Cogito
This goes down one of two ways:

If the Anti-Monitor starts at weakest levels and Eternity is serious from the get-go, Eternity wins.

If Anti-Monitor starts at anything other than his weakest, or Eternity doesn't play serious from the start (and when does that happen?), then the Anti-Monitor consumes Eternity as he basically already did

End of discussion.

zopzop
Here's Eternity deadly serious and look how it turns out :
http://www.ferretpress.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Strange03.jpg
laughing

AM got this.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
laughing

AM got this.

Oh my GOD!!

That is one of the greatest examples are pure, rotting, stinking, PIS I have ever seen in my life; its even worse than I remembered it...

Whoever wrote Eternity down to that level deserves to burn in the hottest, deepest, pit in hell...

lilshogun
What is Eternity's greatest feat?

Galan007
This also makes me chuckle:

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4789/67141682.th.jpg

So Eternity's most powerful attack can destroy.... A planet. Heh.

CortSether
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Oh my GOD!!

That is one of the greatest examples are pure, rotting, stinking, PIS I have ever seen in my life; its even worse than I remembered it...

Whoever wrote Eternity down to that level deserves to burn in the hottest, deepest, pit in hell...

The Ancient One had merged with Eternity previously. That just shows Eternity losing a psychological battle.

zopzop

That, the AO choke out, the comatosing by Nightmare, etc.. It's just sad.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by CortSether
That just shows Eternity losing a psychological battle.

Which should never, ever, happen against The Ancient One...

quanchi112
Which should never, ever, happen against The Ancient One... Why not ?

TheLordofMurder
That, the AO choke out, the comatosing by Nightmare, etc.. It's just sad.

100% agreed...

These writters either have utter hate or no respect whatsoever (and maybe even both) for Eternity and what its supposed to represent...

I believe there can be no doubt or viable counter arguments made to dispute the following: Eternity is the undisputed Jobber King of the Marvel Universe...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why not ?

At that point in time, Eternity was suposed to represent the totality of universe; every humanoid, alien, abstract, power source, the combined psionic power, willpower, physical power, ect, ect, of every being in the universe...

Eternity was supposed to be pretty much supreme, so how the hell can The Ancient One overwhelm it in a psychological battle!? Or any kind of battle for that matter!??

The PIS was immensely strong in this one...

CortSether
At that point in time, Eternity was suposed to represent the totality of universe; every humanoid, alien, abstract, power source, the combined psionic power, willpower, physical power, ect, ect, of every being in the universe...

Eternity was supposed to be pretty much supreme, so how the hell can The Ancient One overwhelm it in a psychological battle!? Or any kind of battle for that matter!??

I don't really see it as a PIS. If the Ancient One was merged with Eternity he would have all of Eternity's power as well by default.

TheLordofMurder
I don't really see it as a PIS. If the Ancient One was merged with Eternity he would have all of Eternity's power as well by default.

All of Eternity's power without any of Eternity's experience weilding that power...

Let me ask you this (as a perfect parallel), if I had mastered Shin Akuma but you never played with Shin Akuma in your life...will you be able to beat me with him? No...of course not.

Same applies here; The Ancient One shouldnt be able to just step up to the plate and beat Eternity without PIS being a factor...

cdtm
Eternity.

COIE Anti Monitor was amped from all the universes he destroyed, expanding his anti matter territory and growing in power, but that's not his base levels.

leonidas
depends on where he is. if he's at his early 'monitor level' he's not winning. later on, he'd devour eternity whose sole purpose seems to be to job to pretty well everyone. come to think of it, eternity vs galactus might be the best jobber battle in comics.....

quanchi112

The PIS was immensely strong in this one... Eternity doesn't go through the adversity humans go through so willpower would hardly ever come into play for him.

Igniz
I suppose you didn't read the scan.

"In the beginning there was many, a multiversal infinitude." = Infinite multiverse. Among dozens of other mentions of it in the story.

Infinite multiverse replicated across infinity = Infinite Multiverse replicated across infinity.

If the last 6 years of comics taught us anything, it's that the single universe was the anomaly, not the other way around. This is why Infinite Crisis and Final Crisis eventually happened to complete the trillogy and with them the rebirth of the multiverse.

Wait wasn't this the original scene in COIE?

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9606/whatshouldhavebeenonebe.jpg

"A multiverse that should have been one, became many." big grin

Still proves my point about the each part weaker than the whole. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Igniz
laughing

AM got this.

That can be taken as Universal Eternity.I kind a think Universal and Multiversal Eternity are kinda like the way Thanos and his Thanosi clone works.You can try to lowball Thanos w/ the getting beaten by Squirrel Girl scene but someone will say that it was a Thanosi SG beat.Besides, the concept of Multiversal Eternity was introduced in FFAnnual 2001.Multi-Eternity's power was shown in Defenders Vol 3 #3(2003) were Dormammu(Using Multi-Eternity's power under circumstances) was able to destroy and recreate the entire Marvel Multiverse in a short period of time.Faster than what Anti-Monitor was doing.

That was Marvel The End.And Thanos had the Heart of the Infinite.I don't see any lowshowing in there for Eternity if Thanos himself can beat the one above him who happens to be Living Tribunal(Omniversal). cool

Juntai
Originally posted by cdtm
Eternity.

COIE Anti Monitor was amped from all the universes he destroyed, expanding his anti matter territory and growing in power, but that's not his base levels. In 2005, by the time this thread was made, the only Antimonitor we were introduced to was as he was in Crisis on Infinite Earths, and only after already demolishing most of the multiverse.

Juntai
That can be taken as Universal Eternity.I kind a think Universal and Multiversal Eternity are kinda like the way Thanos and his Thanosi clone works.You can try to lowball Thanos w/ the getting beaten by Squirrel Girl scene but someone will say that it was a Thanosi SG beat.Besides, the concept of Multiversal Eternity was introduced in FFAnnual 2001.Multi-Eternity's power was shown in Defenders Vol 3 #3(2003) were Dormammu(Using Multi-Eternity's power under circumstances) was able to destroy and recreate the entire Marvel Multiverse in a short period of time.Faster than what Anti-Monitor was doing. Oh, multiversal eternity didn't exist until then?

Because I believe these are from the 70s -
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1582628/etisuni2copysh4.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/3606316/Dormymulti30.jpg.html

And the newer Dormammu arc-
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/3606269/Dormymulti5.jpg.html
Eternity even remembers it.

Omega Vision
Anti-Monitor jumps Eternity in a parking lot at night and takes his wallet.

Galan007
Still proves my point about the each part weaker than the whole. roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by Galan007
"This is a story not of a universe--but a multiverse. Where universes and planets such as earth were replicated and mirrored across a vibrating, infinite plane":

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/1231/38645102.th.jpg So per 52 (the most current info on the subject) all of the universes in the original multiverse were equal. "Replicated and mirrored."

That was Marvel The End.And Thanos had the Heart of the Infinite.I don't see any lowshowing in there for Eternity if Thanos himself can beat the one above him who happens to be Living Tribunal(Omniversal). cool What are you talking about? I never said it was a low showing because Eternity couldn't beat Thanos /w/ THOTI. It was a low showing because "ALL the righteous fury Eternity could muster" was only responsible for planetary destruction... A herald-level feat.

lilshogun
I thought Eternity was suppose to be a concept being similar to Vertigo DC's " The Endless". He is pretty much reverted as a humanoid.

King Kandy

How about you try reading the whole issue not that one scan. They say what Eternity represented in that issue, and it was not really that. Under that writer, he the sum of life and "archetypal man", and his power was dependent on humanity. So he was conceived as quite a different type of being than at other times. And the ancient one was one with Eternity so it was like him battling himself. At the end of the issue the ancient one even takes the form of eternity.

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
How about you try reading the whole issue not that one scan. They say what Eternity represented in that issue, and it was not really that. Under that writer, he the sum of life and "archetypal man", and his power was dependent on humanity. Eh?

From that very same issue:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8508/83043735.th.jpg http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/4927/75113525.th.jpg

zopzop
@King Kandy

I respect you as one of the better posters on these forums, but dude let's face it, Eternity is full of suck. sad

Igniz
Oh, multiversal eternity didn't exist until then?

Because I believe these are from the 70s -
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1582628/etisuni2copysh4.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/3606316/Dormymulti30.jpg.html

And the newer Dormammu arc-
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/3606269/Dormymulti5.jpg.html
Eternity even remembers it.

Never said Multi-Eternity didn't exist.I just said his concept was introduced in FFAnnual 2001 to Reed Richards.That's were he is actually shown and described.And the first scan you put up can be taken as Multi-Eternity acting through his Universal avatar.After all, this are Abstracts were talking about.

What are you talking about? I never said it was a low showing because Eternity couldn't beat Thanos /w/ THOTI. It was a low showing because "ALL the righteous fury Eternity could muster" was only responsible for planetary destruction... A herald-level feat.

Oh so destroying and recreating the entire Marvel Multiverse can be taken as a herald level feat then?

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/th_DormammuRemadesTheMultiverseInstead1.jpghttp://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/th_DormammuRemadesTheMultiverseInstead2.jpg

What did Dr.Strange said would happen if Dormammu had Eternity's power?

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/th_TheMultiverseIsNowtheDormammuUniverse3.jpghttp://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/th_TheMultiverseIsNowtheDormammuUniverse4.jpg

That's Dormammu destroying and recreating the entire Marvel Multiverse using ME's "Herald Level" power big grin

Still faster than Anti-Monitor's shenanigans cool

Galan007
^ Good. God. none

I was only pointing out the sheer hilarity in the specific scene I posted. Don't get so defensive.

However, the funny part about the instance you just posted is that Dormammu and Umar alone were still able to pwn Eternity:

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/2517/28649969.th.jpg http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3890/91665854.th.jpg

g007_teehee

King Kandy
Eh?

From that very same issue:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8508/83043735.th.jpg http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/4927/75113525.th.jpg
That's exactly what I was talking about. He advanced humanity to advance himself, and their effect upon him grew. Like I said, his power was dependent on humanity (even though he predated them).

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
He advanced humanity to advance himself, and their effect upon him grew. = ALL that was stated.

And Eternity still stated that he embodied the sum total of the universe.

CortSether
Why is everybody using "Multi-Eternity" to describe 616 Eternity?

Igniz
^ Good. God. none

I was only pointing out the sheer hilarity in the specific scene I posted. Don't get so defensive.

However, the funny part about the instance you just posted is that Dormammu and Umar alone were still able to pwn Eternity:

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/2517/28649969.th.jpg http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3890/91665854.th.jpg

g007_teehee

Not being defensive.Its just that your attempt on lowballing isn't gonna get you anywherebig grin And if you're gonna use Dormammu and Umar, at least show the whole story next time.There was a shift in the cosmic axis that time as shown in this scan.That's why Dormammu and Umar defeated 616 Eternity.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/th_DormammuandUmarBathArgument3.jpg

Now what did Dormammu needed to accomplish his goal?

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/th_StrangeDefeatedbyDormammu2.jpghttp://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/th_StrangeDefeatedbyDormammu3.jpg

In other words, Dormammu needed a lot of things to accomplish his goal.And whose power did Dormammu used to recreate everything in the multiversecool ?

Why is everybody using "Multi-Eternity" to describe 616 Eternity?

Because a lot of people know that Anti-Monitor's attempt to destroy and recreate everything in the DC Multiverse came short by 5 Universes.Not to mention it took him many issues and he still failed upon doing it.Unlike the instant were Dormammu used ME"s power to recreate the entire Marvel Multiverse only took him 1 issue to do it.If both characters are taken into their full power, Anti-Monitor would look like a ranked amateur compared to Multi-Eternity.So they lowball ME by using 616 Eternity. sad

quanchi112
Not being defensive.Its just that your attempt on lowballing isn't gonna get you anywherebig grin And if you're gonna use Dormammu and Umar, at least show the whole story next time.There was a shift in the cosmic axis that time as shown in this scan.That's why Dormammu and Umar defeated 616 Eternity.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/th_DormammuandUmarBathArgument3.jpg

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/th_StrangeDefeatedbyDormammu2.jpghttp://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/th_StrangeDefeatedbyDormammu3.jpg

In other words, Dormammu needed a lot of things to accomplish his goal.And whose power did Dormammu used to recreate everything in the multiversecool ?

Because a lot of people know that Anti-Monitor's attempt to destroy and recreate everything in the DC Multiverse came short by 5 Universes.Not to mention it took him many issues and he still failed upon doing it.Unlike the instant were Dormammu used ME"s power to recreate the entire Marvel Multiverse only took him 1 issue to do it.If both characters are taken into their full power, Anti-Monitor would look like a ranked amateur compared to Multi-Eternity.So they lowball ME by using 616 Eternity. sad Owned.

CortSether
Anti-Monitor would look like a ranked amateur compared to Multi-Eternity.So they lowball ME by using 616 Eternity. sad

What I mean is 616 Eternity is what people would consider a "Multi-Eternity", since all divergent universes stem from the 616 reality. Multi-Eternity isn't a character that exists separate from 616 Eternity. They're the same thing.

Galan007

In other words, Dormammu needed a lot of things to accomplish his goal.And whose power did Dormammu used to recreate everything in the multiversecool ? Lmao. I think it literally upsets you when people talk bad about Eternity. laughing out loud

Learn to tell the difference between serious discussions, and humor. The serious discussion took place when I posted info on the DC multiverse (which you selectively ignored.) The humor took place when I posted the Eternity scans. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.