Ninja Turtles vs X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Ninja Turtles vs X-men\

only four haha wov , gambit , jub , beast

stormfront13
x-men imo

pr1983
wolverine is the key, they cant kill him...

x-men win...

Joker1237
I sliding with the Turtles,, Jub, Gambit, and Beast may be taking down and fast,

And Wolvie may find himself 4 vs 1.

nigel45
The turtles are not even capable of winning this.

Kento
Ninja Turtles...well they might have trouble against Logan but that's it. Perhaps gambit. But they've fought the whole race of Triceratons, Vampires, Cerberus, Grendel, and much more. Logan can be knocked out, and the turtles are alot better fighters in the comics then the cartoon, and Raph goes out of his way to kill. Sure they can't kill Logan but the others can be.

Course I have no idea what the Turtles are like in the newest mirage comics besides them being 30, Splinter dying, and Raph being bitten by a vampire, and becoming a huge, and super strong thing.

demigawd
Not sure I like the ring to "Mid-career Mutant Ninja Turtles"....

Kento
Hey at least they didn't stay 15 after so many years of the comic not being written by Mirage.

BENITO
donnys tranq gases

kgkg
ninja turles can do moves and are quick to act smile

Mainstream
which xmen exactly.

kgkg
wov , gambit , jub , beast

BENITO
yes and donnys equipment in his bookbag

Mainstream
Jub goes down first.

BENITO
unless leo goestmntlove

cray z 4 sarah
x men win this

Mainstream
okay.

bitca730
X-Men...I think Wolverine & Beast can take on any one of the turtles and win, plus Gambit is extremely agile & fast and is good at using the environment to aid him...plus its always fun to charge their weapons or thier color cordinated bandanas...Jubilee is there to blind/burn them whenever she can, take some cheap shots when she can, & wait for back up...she can dodge quite a few hits with her olympic level gymnastics...

capt it up
x-men wolevrien can take any one of them. beast could take pritty much any one of the ecpt maby miky and so can gambit take pritty much any one of them

StyleTime
Originally posted by capt it up
x-men wolevrien can take any one of them. beast could take pritty much any one of the ecpt maby miky and so can gambit take pritty much any one of them
I agree. Even Jubilee could stand behind the others and blind some of them.

Black Adam
x-men take this pretty easily.

samishe
Originally posted by Black Adam
x-men take this pretty easily.

They lose but not easilly.
KG, add master splinter to turtles team. big grin

Tshern
And give X-men, say, Phoenix just to make it equal, lol.

samishe
Originally posted by Tshern
And give X-men, say, Phoenix just to make it equal, lol.

laughing

I think Jubilee would run away screaming: "Help! A giant Rat!"

Tshern
That's for sure. Maybe X-men need one more asset.. Magneto perhaps?

samishe
Originally posted by Tshern
That's for sure. Maybe X-men need one more asset.. Magneto perhaps?
Or Galactus roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.