Marvel earth vs DC earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Marvel earth vs DC earth

no Sentry , No galactus , no presis , no prime , no sentry , no Gods except THor

all three GL are with DC earth , silver surfer with earth

includes Bad guys , Good guys

examples

Jla , teen titan etc , doomsday

avenger , defender, x-men , Jugs

Let the battle begin

spetznaz
DC Earth.
Although certain members of Marvel earth will put a really good showing (eg the Surfer), they will still not be enough to take down DC Earth.

illadelph12
Marvel Earth.

Marvel Earth has Cosmic Cube owners, Franklin Richards, his Dad, and Dr. Doom.

DC Earth has a bunch of people with names ripe with alliteration (Lois Lane, Lana Lane, J'onn J'onnz, Wally West) Corny as f*ck!!! laughing

They lose based on corny ass names!!!!

The Flash
Peter Parker, Bruce Banner, Scott Summers, Shut up.

demigawd
Yeah, their names aren't nearly as cool as Reed Richards, Peter Parker, Scott Summers, Sue Storm, or Otto Octavius. Marvel Rules!

demigawd
Damn...someone beat me to it.

hoorayforpeepee
well, he is the flash...

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by illadelph12
Marvel Earth.

Marvel Earth has Cosmic Cube owners, Franklin Richards, his Dad, and Dr. Doom.

DC Earth has a bunch of people with names ripe with alliteration (Lois Lane, Lana Lane, J'onn J'onnz, Wally West) Corny as f*ck!!! laughing

They lose based on corny ass names!!!!

Stupidest post ever.

Khellendros
Marvel has mutants. Whole populations of them. And dozens of cults/paramilitary groups designed to take out these super powered mutants. While one on one, Marvel Earth may be at a power disadvantage, MU takes it through sheer numbers.

Cosmo Kramer
I say Stan Lee would kick anyone from DC's ass though

illadelph12
Damn, no senses of humor. laughing

Holy horseradish, ya'll thought I was being serious?

eleveninches
DC earth is far too overpowered
Marvel earth is far too overrated

Khellendros
Originally posted by eleveninches
DC earth is far too overpowered
Marvel earth is far too overpopulated

Fixed that for ya. Seriously, Marvel is chock full of groups of angry people with fancy weapons and armor created for the sole purpose of killing off super powered mutants. Then there's the mutants themselves. Marvel wins through numbers.

eleveninches
Well, marvel has many universes, whereas DC only has 4.

K3VIL
Franklin Richards?ROTFL.
I write only one name: Dr. Manhattan, he's practically a god, he can wipe out X-Men, Avengers, FF4 and any other being that wants to attack D.C. Earth

illadelph12
The Watchmen are in regular DC Earth continuity? I thought that was just an Alan Moore graphic novel.

Draco69
The Creator, The Endless, Michael the Archangel, Sandman. Not to mention the chockload of Supermans running around.

Marvel Earth loses.

Sentry
Originally posted by kgkg
Marvel earth vs DC earth

no Sentry , No galactus , no presis , no prime , no sentry , no Gods except THor

all three GL are with DC earth , silver surfer with earth

includes Bad guys , Good guys

examples

Jla , teen titan etc , doomsday

avenger , defender, x-men , Jugs

Let the battle begin

Ummm how are their more than one superman? Kgkg stated no prime, no pre-crisis. How did The Creator, The Endless, Michael the Archangel get in there? Let me guess your gonna say this.

Kgkg also stated no gods either, except Thor since he's a regular. You should try to read the thread, at Cornell their going to be doing a lot of reading.

laughing

Draco69
Originally posted by Sentry
Ummm how are their more than one superman? Kgkg stated no prime, no pre-crisis. How did The Creator, The Endless, Michael the Archangel get in there? Let me guess your gonna say this.

Kgkg also stated no gods either, except Thor since he's a regular. You should try to read the thread, at Cornell their going to be doing a lot of reading.

laughing

Oh please little man. I'm surprised you can even form a coherent sentence for once. Yeah I'm at Cornell. You got a problem with that? Special education ain't nothing to be proud of. wink

illadelph12
Marvel Earth would program all types Sentinels to kill all DC lifeforms.

Then they'd teleport Blackbolt to DC Earth's Washington, DC with a loud speaker to give his version of the "State of the Union Address". smile

Khellendros
Originally posted by Draco69
Oh please little man. I'm surprised you can even form a coherent sentence for once. Yeah I'm at Cornell. You got a problem with that? Special education ain't nothing to be proud of. wink
Uhoh! You know you struck a nerve on Draco when he turns tot he personal insults!

Cosmic Cube
There are so many factors here. Marvel Earth is ripe with magicians and telepaths. There are few of either on DC earth. Supermans, (all of them) are non factors. Silver Surfer wipes out most all or of them, Dr. Strange is a cleanup, so is Thor. Marvel has plenty of power. Throw Phoenix, Juggernaut, Hulk, Binary, Ultron, or Franklin Richards into the mix, you got yourself quite a fight. Add Adam Warlock, Molecule Man, New Son Gambit, Rachel Summers, Doctor Doom...

I have no idea who wins this, but don't be naive. This is certainly not a DC earth cakewalk.

Draco69
Originally posted by Khellendros
Uhoh! You know you struck a nerve on Draco when he turns tot he personal insults!

A nerve? A ticklish one maybe. I've always been a very ticklish person. I really don't know why.

And the Sentry is just resorting to role of "proof reader" in order to bolster his own self worth. Which isn't much.

illadelph12
The key here is that DC has a vast brute force edge, while Marvel has the tactical/psionics/brainpower edge. If it's a fist fight, Supes, MM, WW, and Flash alone could drop 80% of Marvel Earth's population in seconds, but all powers at play, Molecule Man or Silver Surfer could change DC Earth into a planet sized cupcake with no atmosphere with their matter rearrangement abilities while someone uses a Cosmic Cube to create a protective barrier around Marvel Earth to repel the attacking DC Earth Super heroes and all of the Marvel Earth's top telepaths brain f*ck everyone on the DC planet using a giant Cerebro built by Stonecutter the Exemplar (inside Reed Richards time chamber that allows for hours of work to be done in moments, like an artificial Speed Force). Marvel has the ability to cheat in this scenario.

But question:

Is this scenario like each planet would invade the other, or do they all meet on a battle field that would be capable of holding billions upon billions of people (and Sentinels)? Don't forget, a majority of DC Earth are regular people, while Marvel Earth has millions and millions of mutants, and thousands of them are psionic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.