Hulk and She Hulk vs. Spider-man and Blackcat vs. Batman and Batgirl vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
I say Batman since he has taken them all before...but Hulk could simply smash him? But then again what the hell will Blackcat do?

Kento
Okay Hulk gets his cousin, Spidey gets Blackcat, Batman gets Batgirl...why don't supes get his cousin?

demigawd
Spider-Man, BC, Batman and batgirl all go out quickly. Hulk and She-Hulk vs. Superman...hmmm...I say Supes takes 'em both at the same time.

Cosmo Kramer
and thats why he doesnt get his cousin!

Scoobless
even if they all teamed against him i'd still think superman would win

Cosmo Kramer
Originally posted by Scoobless
even if they all teamed against him i'd still think superman would win

No way! Wonderwoman always seemed to put up a decent fight against Superjock but she was beaten by She Hulk and if WonderWoman can do it and She Hulk beats her then teamed up with the Hulk alone will win.

who?-kid
This thread is too complicated for me.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
No way! Wonderwoman always seemed to put up a decent fight against Superjock but she was beaten by She Hulk and if WonderWoman can do it and She Hulk beats her then teamed up with the Hulk alone will win.

She-Hulk may be as strong or nearly as strong as Wonder Woman but WW has a bunch of other powers as well including flight and speed....... SH shouldn't have beat her and Superman is way more powerful than WW ......... he could take out SH with one punch before she even saw him...... he would have absolutely zero problems with Spidey, Black Cat, Batman and Batgirl........ the only one to give him pause would be Hulk but not for long

Fanboy
Superman would win he is faster and stronger then all of them and blah blah blah you guys get it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.