Episode 3 tickets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jayd265
does anyone know when the tickets for episode 3 come out? i would think the morning of the 18 but i dunno. this is the first time imma be able to go to the 1201 showing so please tell me when i can get them

ctsketch
the wednesday before release usually

vader519
Over here at where I live in El Paso, Texas, here at the Cinemark theatre, they are supposed to start selling tickets sometime this month, but that is here, I do not know about where you live.

Darth_Decimator
i dunno the exact dates or what not but here in OZ we had advance tix onsale a month or 2 before the release date for both TPM & AOTC, im hopin they will do so again for ROTS

jediwilldaddy
well during the release of aotc tickets became available may 3, 2002 but once again that was here in jax florida.. you might want to call the theater you plan to see the film at right around the first of may and find out then what the schedule is like..

Mist
Originally posted by jediwilldaddy
well during the release of aotc tickets became available may 3, 2002 but once again that was here in jax florida.. you might want to call the theater you plan to see the film at right around the first of may and find out then what the schedule is like..

i feel so sorry for you. the tickets get released HELL early here, i wouldnt be surprised if they were being on sale in about a month.

Imaginary
I'll have to find out... I'll call my cinema this weekend, hopefully some information regarding Sydney ticket sales...

Darth_Decimator
just keep badgering them Imag ... i do big grin

Imaginary
I'm sure you'd know LOTS about badgering... wink

Darth_Decimator
big grin

Falacerjedi
check on Fandango about a week before the release... if your local theatre accepts tickets printed online you can usually buy em through Fandango about a week before a movie comes out

(and you can skip standing in line with all the other people, whenever I print tickets at home I just walk in to the online ticket scanner and pass all the people standing in line waiting stick out tongue)

Three Owls
should be on sale over here any time now...most likely this month

darthmaul1
In Canada they tend to go on sale a week or two before the release date.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.