Episode 3 Premiere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
Anyone here go to those Star Wars premieres where everyone dresses up in full sw gear? anyone going to any ep3 premieres?

Imaginary
My brother won't take me to the midnight showing if I dress like a freak... SW tshirt and plastic lightsaber for me...

Mist
OMG. are you like a real girl? thats the first one ive heard of waving a lightsaber around!

Imaginary
Yes, I'm a real girl blink

Mist
so if you could, are you one of those people who gets all geared up for the movie?

Imaginary
Hm... probably not... I prefer to stay unnoticed.

DeVi| D0do
If I can get tickets (and they're not too expensive), hopefully I'll be going to the Charity Premiere on May 16...

not gonna dress up or anything though big grin

Darth_Decimator
tix 2 that are $250 us arent they ??

DeVi| D0do
I'm not sure of the price, but I'd suspect it'd be around there somewhere...

I'd better start saving!

Darth_Decimator
im sure i saw that on tfn

LightSaber_Part
I'm going to see it at Midnight with a bunch of my friends (if we can get the tickets)
and I'm going to ware my Jedi cloak and the Lightsaber the I made. big grin

punkkaveman
it would be fun to go to the premere

jaden101

Mist
dude, take pictures, that would be so funny!

MochaChica
ROTS shirt, when I can get my hands on one, and a bunch of friends. Midnight showing, than skipping school Thursday to see it a couple more times. ; D

Sith-Master 8k2
I went to the Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace Premiere in California, but now I'm back home in the UK, and will go to the London Premiere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.