I'm sorry about my behaviour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
sad I'm sorry about all the awful nasty things I said in the Star Wars episode III will be the best game forum. I was very hyped up and uncool, and I'm very sorry to the guy who I obused badly for no reason.
But I've settled down and I'm all right now... besides I was joking when I said Episode III will be the best game, Battlefront or Knights of the old republic is the best Star Wars game.

BAILY
Very good of you friend to apologize.

DeVi| D0do
erm.. not too sure what you're on about but thanks for apologising smile

noobone
apologize accepted, awain

g3orge
waits for j.p to open thread and say sorry for being a wanker to so many ppl .............

jedijunky1138
Originally posted by g3orge
waits for j.p to open thread and say sorry for being a wanker to so many ppl ............. uncool dude.

g3orge
Originally posted by jedijunky1138
uncool dude.

hows it uncool? many ppl come here to unite in their love for starwars and get flamed by her for no good reason,just cause she thinks she owns the place, she owes apoligies to lots of ppl

its good that the guy who opened he threa realises he was wrong and said sorry well done mate

smoker4
Go to your room

travisbb69
your grounded, no video games

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Originally posted by smoker4
Go to your room

yes..... mad ...only water and bread for you untill episode 3 comes out!
...and ahhh, off topic-thread...move please!

Smoker laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
That was a way bigger flame than JP has ever administered...
Shes never called anyone a Wan**er before mate....
*Waits for G3orge to open a thread to apologise to JP....*

PVS
waits for j.p to open thread and say sorry for being a wanker to so many ppl .............

still you go on with this nonesense?

people like you just ruin this forum with this garbage...pretty lame dude erm

now here come the 'ass kissing' comment...watch for it:

Tombonator3000
Ass kissers.....

big grin

Sadako of Girth
laughing Riiiiiighhht on schedule... laughing

PVS
no no no stick out tongue

dont worry, you'll see what i mean, patience...

bilb
hows it uncool? many ppl come here to unite in their love for starwars and get flamed by her for no good reason,just cause she thinks she owns the place, she owes apoligies to lots of ppl

its good that the guy who opened he threa realises he was wrong and said sorry well done mate

Well that sure came out of left field & was entirely uncalled for...

And might I suggest another trilogy for you? Watch Godfather.. 'keep your frind close but your enemies closer'.... I think you will find JP has way more friends than enemies here. If you cant handle that then there are plenty of other message boards out there for you...

LandoSpeeder2
JP is trying to set you up straight, and most of the new people here take it as a flame (I think that's what she's doing).

KenpoMike
I think the people standing up for J.P are happy they actually get to talk to a girl! laughing

cylob49
Hey g3orge if your a SW fan your welcome here.

PVS
oh how noble cyclob...

wait a minute...JP is also a star wars fan, but you do not welcome her.

oh well...you ALMOST looked noble

cylob49
here we go again
you know PVC im flattered you were waiting for me to respond but i got bad news for you pal....... ive already got a girlfriend
and i aint attempting to be noble...im just letting the dude know this forum aint as cliquey as it may appear

PVS
hey, i was just pointing out a blatent hypocracy.
no need to get all homophobic.
as far as playing on my initials to insinuate that i'm a type of plastic...
i dont get it. oh well, happy trolling to ya wink

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by KenpoMike
I think the people standing up for J.P are happy they actually get to talk to a girl! laughing

Stop projecting your situation onto others bud..... laughing wink

peluffo

laughing

WindDancer
Originally posted by awain
sad I'm sorry about all the awful nasty things I said in the Star Wars episode III will be the best game forum. I was very hyped up and uncool, and I'm very sorry to the guy who I obused badly for no reason.
But I've settled down and I'm all right now... besides I was joking when I said Episode III will be the best game, Battlefront or Knights of the old republic is the best Star Wars game.

Good to hear. I hope there won't be any more conflicts. Thread has served it's purpose.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.