Star Ocean:Till the End of Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FallenArchAngel
Star Ocean. In my opinian this is a really cool game, it has a good storyline with interesting and cool, original characters and a great battle system. However I sometimes think that Xenosaga infuenced this game, coz thay are both quite similar.

Lord Ryugen
Maybe, I'd have to play Xenosaga first. So how far through the game are you?

FallenArchAngel
I've finished the first Xenosaga and I'm on the second disc of Xenosaga Ep 2, but in Star Ocean, I am on the second disc

Lord Ryugen
Have you got to the 4D universe then.

FallenArchAngel
What 4D universe?

Lord Ryugen
Hold on then where are you?

FallenArchAngel
I've just got Sophia and Fayts farther on my team.

Lord Ryugen
Are you on the moon base?

FallenArchAngel
no not yet, i'm still on Ellicor

Lord Ryugen
Have you fought the battle ship with Croswell?

FallenArchAngel
I....think so

Lord Ryugen
I haven't played for the last 4 and a half months so I've forgtten a lot of the game. But I think I know where you are now.

FallenArchAngel
I have not played it for a while either, i've to busy with Xenosaga Ep 2

Lord Ryugen
KOTOR2, Halo2, Metroid PRime etc. but I'm pretty sure I know what part of the game you're on. Hey you'll of seen Maria and Fayt each take out a Battle ship then.

FallenArchAngel
Yep, Maria is so cool, by the way is she Fayts sister or soomething, coz it gives the empression that something like that is going on.

Lord Ryugen
Erm...you find out on Lunar Base but I can't remember anymore Have you got the vs mode yet.

FallenArchAngel
yeh i got vs mode i got that before i started the second disk

Lord Ryugen
damm I missed it for ages. Hey did you get Mirage on your team cause she wouldn't join me.

FallenArchAngel
no not yet, but aparently u can actually get her on your team

Lord Ryugen
Well I haven't yet and I can't find her cause she don't seem to be on Ellicoor any more.

FallenArchAngel
I have not got her either, so maby I won't be able to get her but i'll see what happens

Lord Ryugen
Well I hope at leas tone of us gets her.

FallenArchAngel
I think I might still be able to get her but if not i'll get her next time i play it

Lord Ryugen
Yeah, would be nice to see what her skills are. So how many Battle Trophies have you collected?

FallenArchAngel
quite a few. I don't know the exact number but i've unlocked some costumes

Lord Ryugen
I've got the second player costumes. I got Mirage you know.

FallenArchAngel
U got Mirage how did u get her?

Lord Ryugen
She joins up automaticly late in the game. She starts at level 30 and has the same weapons and skills as Cliff.

FallenArchAngel
cool

Lord Ryugen
I don't know, they might of made her a little different. You know spiced it a bit.

FallenArchAngel
hopefully, i'm not that keen on character clones

Lord Ryugen
Well I stopped playing after I got her. The enimies on Elicoor just went through the roof. So she might get a few different moves.

FallenArchAngel
u should continue playing it

Lord Ryugen
I'm going to start next week. (Doing hard mode on DMC3)

FallenArchAngel
cool

Lord Ryugen
You know we're the only to people on this forum to have this game...makes you think huh?

Sova D. Nagi
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time is ok for a rpg.
It was kind of easy to beat.
My favorite charter would be Albel.

Beelzebuu
I like this game, the battles are fun. Especially when you get shot up really high and land on your oppentent. Cliff's my favorite character in the story, but to fight Nel is the best IMO. I'm not that far, I've just beat the Kaddan Shrine...
But I have Vs. Mode, got that first chance I got.

All new
I've got Star Ocean, but my disc is having problems, it won't let me get in Elicor and thats where I need to go, I'v been in 4D for a while . it won't let me get battle trophies, it won't load on galaxy difficulty, so I skipped it

Lord Ryugen
Woah more people who've played the game. Sorry to hear that All new, can't you get a refund if it's screwing up?

All new
I'm going to see someone who can fix it

Lord Ryugen
Hope you manage to get it working. Nothing worse than a game that doesn't work.

Jmanghan
Is this game any good? It's on PS4.

t4avzL44GoQ

Trocity
It is very good.

One of those RPG's where you come across enemies in the world and it takes you to a battle stage like Final Fantasy does, except it isn't turn-based, you have complete freedom of movement during fights.

cdtm
Star Ocean TTEOT sucks.

Shadow Hearts 2, now that's a proper good jrpg.

cdtm
Originally posted by Trocity
It is very good.

One of those RPG's where you come across enemies in the world and it takes you to a battle stage like Final Fantasy does, except it isn't turn-based, you have complete freedom of movement during fights.

Tales of Symphonia is way better.

Trocity
Symphonia is the most overrated Tales game.

Vesperia, Berseria and Abyss all shit on it.

cdtm
Well, I quit 80 hours in and just can't get back into it, so not the one to defend it.

Kazenji
Bought this game for the PS4 back when it was released, Still haven't put it in. At least i know i own it and it's sitting there when i get around to it.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
Symphonia is the most overrated Tales game.

Vesperia, Berseria and Abyss all shit on it. Is Vesperia the best one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.