The New Trailer Links

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shanefairhead
i havent seen the new trailer yet can please sum one send it me through my e-mail or on da boards Happy Dance

The Ones
dude. you dont want to see it. its not good quality. WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL RELEASE!

PVS
please, dont make misleading request threads. no

it just makes it yet more difficult for everyone to find the links.
just request it on this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3352720#post3352720
and perhaps PM those who have already uploaded it.

speaking of which...this forum is going to be an unholy mess when the REAL trailer is up sad

noobone
search

there's a thread in the main page

cylob49
Originally posted by shanefairhead
i havent seen the new trailer yet can please sum one send it me through my e-mail or on da boards Happy Dance

I know its a bit stupid mentioning not being spoiled in a forum full of spoilers but why dont you just wait for the real deal.
Youll regret it.......its hard staying away from the bootleg but itll be worth it.

Gollum1956
I need 2 e mail me file or link

LandoSpeeder2
Yeah, it's not worth it, you'll regret watching it. just wait till Thursday.

Darth Subjekt
really.....it comes out thursday?!?!
hell, ive been away for too long...isnt it attatched to the movie "Robots"?

Almareon
Oh yes, it is indeed!
Just a small question...the final shot in the trailer-Vader standing on the bridge of a Stardestroyer.
Do you think, that it is the Devastator from ANH?
Or will it at least have that typical Original Trilogy shape?
You know what I mean... wink

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by shanefairhead
i havent seen the new trailer yet can please sum one send it me through my e-mail or on da boards Happy Dance you're stupid. why do you want to see that piece of shit. wait three days. retard.

Mr. Bacon
plus the oc kicks serious ass. not funny ass. serious ass.

Almareon
And about my question Mr.Bacon?
Whadaya think??

Three Owls
Originally posted by Almareon
And about my question Mr.Bacon?
Whadaya think??

I love your sig! -nudge nudge

Stunrun
Originally posted by PVS
please, dont make misleading request threads. no

it just makes it yet more difficult for everyone to find the links.
just request it on this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3352720#post3352720
and perhaps PM those who have already uploaded it.

speaking of which...this forum is going to be an unholy mess when the REAL trailer is up sad

yeh once all the newbs find KMC's location on March 10th there gonna flood this forum just like they did with the teaser, then 500 separate Trailer threads to followsad

Captain REX
And we'll all go blitheringly mad... *twitch twitch*

LandoSpeeder2
I'll watch the O.C (more like watch the commercials for the O.C) and tape the trailer and come back the next day or when I get back a couple days later and download it, instead of trying to go through all the mad n00bz.

Obi-OneManShow
Originally posted by Three Owls
I love your sig! -nudge nudge

Yeah me too Almareon, I feel like creating a Pythonesque signature myself now.
Your wife Darth, is she ehm... interested in photography, he-asked-him-knowingly...

Captain REX
*shrugs*

Lana
I will feel sorry for the mods come Thursday, if it'll be anything like KMC was when the teaser came out...

But yeah. Wait three days for the real trailer. The bootleg one is such low quality that it's really not worth it. I'll be watching the OC (first and last time that'll ever happen) to see the trailer.

Almareon
Oh thanks guys! big grin
I'm so glad you like it Happy Dance
But has anyone read my question about that Stardestroyer thing??

BAILY
This board is gonna be full of moochers and shit and Baily is gonna do everything in his power to make sure those piece of shit moochers dont get the trailer from this board!!! So keep the links hidden... send them Via PM to peeps you know and trust... and not these noobs who are mooching....

Imaginary
*coughTFNrefugeescough*

BAILY
Dont worry Imag.... Baily knows what he is doin shifty

BAILY
All you noobs who are joining just to get the new trailer be warned..... F*ck with the bull and you will get the horn.... Baily is the bull for you dense and stupid peeps.... so watch out..... moochers piss me off more than anything.....

Imaginary
Originally posted by BAILY
Dont worry Imag.... Baily knows what he is doin shifty

I'm sure you do smile

noobone
this thread is so useless......

BAILY
You know what else is useless??? Moochers who dont contribute to the forums.... and expect to get the trailer nonetheless...

I congratuate you noobone.. at least you post.....

Imaginary
noobone... *sniggers*

ArynCrinn
The Star Destroyer is the one from ESB I believe...if you have the OT DVD's go through the images and there is one where they talk about how the bridge of a certain Star Destroyer (Avenger or Exectuor) was rebuilt for episode 3.

noobone
I congratuate you noobone.. at least you post.....

it was a sarcasm? big grin

Mist
F*ck with the bull and you will get the horn.... Baily is the bull for you dense and stupid peeps....

laughing laughing laughing dense people... laughing

Almareon
Thanx ArynCrinn!
At last someone who answered my dumb question.
But take a look at this - If it is SSD Executor in ROTS, why is Vader using Devastator in ANH and handed back to his Executor as far as ESB?
blink

Ushgarak
Please, no more trailer threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.