Galactus vs GL Corp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Galactus vs GL Corp

Full power Galactus vs GL corp from what i heard Doomsday beated the entire Gl corp.

i want to know how this battle will turn out.

Mainstream
I'll put it too you this way...I'm gonna miss the GL Corp.

ZephroCarnelian
Okay.... a GL beat the GL Corp.... Superman beat GL Corp (Red Son)... DD (apparently) beat GL Corp...

Galactus is above all of them, so he should handle the GLs quite easily...

Sentry
Bye bye GLs...

Mider
Parrallax had the power of the full gl corps and he would whipe the floor with galactus but yeah they would have a big fight before that none the less the only reason the gl corps members would lose is cause the members each have individual minds and thus have a diffrent way of controlling there power rings unlike Hal Jordan who was the best and probably most imaginitive gl corp member and thus could do things no one else could especially with the full power of the gl corps.

JWangSDC
Parrallax would wipe the floor with galactus? I don't know about that...even as powerful as he was...

eleveninches
Hal alone could beat galactus yes
The combined GLC (pre-ET) could also do it

seaapple
Hal couldn't beat Galactus. Galactus is from the previous universe and acts as a part of the universe's essence now like eternity and death.

The only ones on that level are entities like Death and Eternity. Then beings like the Watcher and the Celestials are right below that (though someone here said that the Celestials are now considered to be on that level).

The GL-Corps could not defeat any of these. They operate at a lower level of concern than this type of entity.

kgkg
Hal will die in seconds against Galactus lol HAl can beat Galactus funniest shit i ever heard.

i hope you mean hal as Parralax , not as GL.

seaapple
The same thing would happen to Parallax.

kgkg
Galactus and Parallax will be a good fight.

But common Hal will beat Galactus that's funny HAHAHAHAHA

eleveninches
Hal beat entropy, so he could beat galactus as well.

kgkg
"Hal beat entropy, so he could beat galactus as well."
spiderman , FF4 has beaten Strong Opponents too does that mean they can beat Galactus.

You make me Laugh

Hal will be Voporized in 0.0000001 sec if he faces Galactus. Someone who can distory Galaxy with ease.
HAHAHAHA

Mider
The combined efferts of all 1500 gl's have a very good chance of taking galactus down and if it was Parrallax fighting he'd kick the shit out of galactus with even less effort just like he did everyone in the DCU and he aint even the strongest DCU has to offer so what does that say about galactus, death and eternity, and do you know who entropy is? He destoryed the universe at one point and then rebuilt it cause he was board and became the new eternity, he is eternities equal and yeah it did happen in a captain marvel comic volume 4 issues 1-6.

Pepito
Originally posted by eleveninches
Hal alone could beat galactus yes
The combined GLC (pre-ET) could also do it

You're signature picture certainly doesn't suggest any bias at all

Galactus would beat Parallax and the GL corps Parallax may have restarted the universe but he was only restarting something that already was there whereas Galactus merged with the cosmic egg and is therefore a fundamental to the universe

eleveninches
Originally posted by kgkg
"Hal beat entropy, so he could beat galactus as well."
spiderman , FF4 has beaten Strong Opponents too does that mean they can beat Galactus.

No, because their opponants are not cosmic abstracts.

eleveninches
The f4 managed to beat galactus, so the ENTIRE GLC could easily do it.

Hegemon875
Parallax wax actually more powerful than all the GL's combined wasn't he? I mean after absorbing the battery.

eleveninches
yeah, but only because he had the full control over the oan 'glow' power

Hegemon875
hey what book comes after Emerald twilight?

eleveninches
From memory,

Hal's last run went something like:

Emerald Dawn
Emerald Dawn II
The Road Back
Emerald Twilight

Then Kyles run went something like:

New dawn (it's included in the same TPB as ET)
Baptism of Fire
Power of Ion
Circle of Fire
Brothers Keeper
Passing The Torch
??? (Quardians and Amon Sur attacks Oa)
Homecomming

Rebirth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.