superman vs terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
superman vs terrax

man of stell vs terrax the tamer

eleveninches
Superman. Easily

dawsey28
http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/galactus/heralds/terrax.html
http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/terrax.html

I'm not so sure about Superman winning easily .

olympian
Easily doesnt exist in this kind of matches.

If all powes are allowed, sligth edge to the herald.

kgkg
Terrax

Solidus Snake
nothing terrax could do could affect supes. he isnt strong enough, fast enough. anything he threw at supes in terms of land masses would be destroyed or dodged.

terrax has no natural flight. when supes realizes this, he will tak terrax's axe and obliterate it. then terrax will have to answer to kal.

kgkg
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
nothing terrax could do could affect supes. he isnt strong enough, fast enough. anything he threw at supes in terms of land masses would be destroyed or dodged.

terrax has no natural flight. when supes realizes this, he will tak terrax's axe and obliterate it. then terrax will have to answer to kal.
Terrax has no way to affect Supes what type of Bullshit is that.

He can pount Supes , and beat him to Death.

So now Superman can Take Terrax's attack like nothing?

Solidus Snake
the worst thing terrax can do is drop something heavy on him.

supes is way too fast for terrax. ive never seen terrax display superhuman reaction speed. supes will wail all over his rocky hide. his strength is nothing to supes. nor is his speed.

supes will beat him into submission. im not sure supes could kill him, but he can mess him up bad

kgkg
the worst thing terrax can do is drop something heavy on him.

supes is way too fast for terrax. ive never seen terrax display superhuman reaction speed. supes will wail all over his rocky hide. his strength is nothing to supes. nor is his speed.

supes will beat him into submission. im not sure supes could kill him, but he can mess him up bad
Supes is way to fast for Terrax? Terrax travels tough out the Universe.

He can go Warp Speed.
How about Terrax cuts Superman?

Terrax is cable of lifting Island with ease.

This will be Close battle , but terrax takes it

HigH ScholaR
Terrax the guy is ruthleess

and he doesn't need his axe to fly just like the silver surfer and all other heralds they can fly dispering thier own energies but their weapons channel cosmic energy to fly.

Solidus Snake
flying at warp speed is not battling at warp speed.

read the second link that was posted. "traversing the normal universe terrax can attain 0.75 light speed"

this too doesnt mean he can fight at that speed. no evidence has ever proved it.

we all know supes can.

terrax will have to pull down something from space to injure supes, but by the time it gtes there hes ko'd.

if he yands the land from under supes, supes will fly around it and pummel him.

leonidas
it would be a good fight, but supes takes this one. terrax doesn't have the range of powers ss has. it would come down to him pummeling and blasting him, and that wouldn't be enough. bengy has gone 1on1 for a prolonged length of time with terrax. supes takes it, but you're right, it's not easy.

golem370
Terrax is a Superior being he can agument his strength and Is way more durable then Superman. Powers: Terrax possessed vast cosmic power granted him by Galactus. Terrax's body was coated with a flexible rock-like shell that was impervious to extremes of heat and cold, from 50 degrees above absolute zero to the interior of a small sun, pressure up to 100 Earth atmospheres, and concussive force up to a fall at terminal velocity from the limit of Earth's exosphere. His body had been sustained by cosmic energy, making it unnecessary for him to eat or breathe. Terrax's strength had been augmented by Galactus to unable him to lift (press) 75 tons without supplementing it in any way by additional cosmic enrgy.
Terrax's mutant ability to psionically manipulate rock and earth was augmented by Galactus's transfomation at least a hundredfold. Terrax could move planetary masses up to 100 miles in diameter. He could move astroids of miles in diameter at speeds of up to thousands of miles per hour. He could control the direction of a swarm of meteors within a 100 miles of his person. With concentration, he could affect a small piece of matter 1000 miles away from him. The farther the distance, however the less mass he was able to affect. Standing on a planetary surface, he could affect tectonic plates sufficiently to cause earthquakes and create chasms in the surface thousands of feet deep or wide. Deploying his powers to the maximum extent, he could separate a landmass the size of Manhatten Island and levitate it miles off the Earth's surface. On worlds with lesser gravities, he could lift even greater masses.

armandovalles
Terrax wins in a fewgood slices. And dont say it wouldnt effect Supes cuz Terrax's Axe has put rips in Galactus' own ship!

K Von Doom
terrax has no natural flight. when supes realizes this, he will take terrax's axe and obliterate it. then terrax will have to answer to kal.

Oh... Supes will just TAKE Terrax's axe... well if you put it that way embarrasment

leonidas
<<Terrax is a Superior being he can agument his strength and Is way more durable then Superman. Powers: Terrax possessed vast cosmic power granted him by Galactus. Terrax's body was coated with a flexible rock-like shell that was impervious to extremes of heat and cold, from 50 degrees above absolute zero to the interior of a small sun, pressure up to 100 Earth atmospheres, and concussive force up to a fall at terminal velocity from the limit of Earth's exosphere. His body had been sustained by cosmic energy, making it unnecessary for him to eat or breathe. Terrax's strength had been augmented by Galactus to unable him to lift (press) 75 tons without supplementing it in any way by additional cosmic enrgy.
Terrax's mutant ability to psionically manipulate rock and earth was augmented by Galactus's transfomation at least a hundredfold. Terrax could move planetary masses up to 100 miles in diameter. He could move astroids of miles in diameter at speeds of up to thousands of miles per hour. He could control the direction of a swarm of meteors within a 100 miles of his person. With concentration, he could affect a small piece of matter 1000 miles away from him. The farther the distance, however the less mass he was able to affect. Standing on a planetary surface, he could affect tectonic plates sufficiently to cause earthquakes and create chasms in the surface thousands of feet deep or wide. Deploying his powers to the maximum extent, he could separate a landmass the size of Manhatten Island and levitate it miles off the Earth's surface. On worlds with lesser gravities, he could lift even greater masses.>>

so?

class 75. you DO know how far below supes that is, right? he'd have to increase his strength by a factor of about . . . 2000x to match supes! i guess it's possible he could do it, but i find it very unlikely. and none of that earth control you copied will mean jack. is he gonna drop manhattan on supes? summon meteors? i'm thinking supes can dodge manhattan, and smash the meteors, dodge the meteors or get hit by them and get back up. i really liked this line though, it really helps your case:

<< concussive force up to a fall at terminal velocity from the limit of Earth's exosphere.>>

hahah. from the exosphere?! goodness . . . considering ww just survived a punch from the sun that ended with her CRASH LANDING on the earth at somewhere faster than light speed, and considering supes durability is considerably HIGHER than diana's, i'd give a 'slight' edge in durability to supes.

terrax would give him some grief, but i can't see terrax winning this fight in any way. sure terrax could hurt him with the axe, but i doubt he could actually cut him with it and his blasts aren't enough to get the job done.

herald does NOT equate to 'invincible' and terrax is a far cry from the surfer.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Terrax is a Superior being he can agument his strength and Is way more durable then Superman. Powers: Terrax possessed vast cosmic power granted him by Galactus. Terrax's body was coated with a flexible rock-like shell that was impervious to extremes of heat and cold, from 50 degrees above absolute zero to the interior of a small sun, pressure up to 100 Earth atmospheres, and concussive force up to a fall at terminal velocity from the limit of Earth's exosphere. His body had been sustained by cosmic energy, making it unnecessary for him to eat or breathe. Terrax's strength had been augmented by Galactus to unable him to lift (press) 75 tons without supplementing it in any way by additional cosmic enrgy.
Terrax's mutant ability to psionically manipulate rock and earth was augmented by Galactus's transfomation at least a hundredfold. Terrax could move planetary masses up to 100 miles in diameter. He could move astroids of miles in diameter at speeds of up to thousands of miles per hour. He could control the direction of a swarm of meteors within a 100 miles of his person. With concentration, he could affect a small piece of matter 1000 miles away from him. The farther the distance, however the less mass he was able to affect. Standing on a planetary surface, he could affect tectonic plates sufficiently to cause earthquakes and create chasms in the surface thousands of feet deep or wide. Deploying his powers to the maximum extent, he could separate a landmass the size of Manhatten Island and levitate it miles off the Earth's surface. On worlds with lesser gravities, he could lift even greater masses.>>

so?

class 75. you DO know how far below supes that is, right? he'd have to increase his strength by a factor of about . . . 2000x to match supes! i guess it's possible he could do it, but i find it very unlikely. and none of that earth control you copied will mean jack. is he gonna drop manhattan on supes? summon meteors? i'm thinking supes can dodge manhattan, and smash the meteors, dodge the meteors or get hit by them and get back up. i really liked this line though, it really helps your case:

<< concussive force up to a fall at terminal velocity from the limit of Earth's exosphere.>>

hahah. from the exosphere?! goodness . . . considering ww just survived a punch from the sun that ended with her CRASH LANDING on the earth at somewhere faster than light speed, and considering supes durability is considerably HIGHER than diana's, i'd give a 'slight' edge in durability to supes.

terrax would give him some grief, but i can't see terrax winning this fight in any way. sure terrax could hurt him with the axe, but i doubt he could actually cut him with it and his blasts aren't enough to get the job done.

herald does NOT equate to 'invincible' and terrax is a far cry from the surfer.
How about slicing Superman?

leonidas
i don't think it would work kg. the blow itself (the concussive force) would hurt him, as i said, and he would take some punishment, but the blade is cosmic, not magic, and i don't see it cutting him. i could be wrong, but if it DID cut him, i would be surprised. and even if it DID cut him, beneath his aura he also possesses a great (and little mentioned) healing factor. seriously, i don't see terrax taking this one at all.

kgkg
i don't think it would work kg. the blow itself (the concussive force) would hurt him, as i said, and he would take some punishment, but the blade is cosmic, not magic, and i don't see it cutting him. i could be wrong, but if it DID cut him, i would be surprised. and even if it DID cut him, beneath his aura he also possesses a great (and little mentioned) healing factor. seriously, i don't see terrax taking this one at all.
leo you know it's doesn't have to be magic.

Enough force can slice him.

Doomsday ripped though his arm with his claws, and am sure Terrax can hurt him with his axe.

Again Superman can pull victories also.

This will defiantly be a close battle

leonidas
true it doesn't have to be, but again, i don't see it. supes could disarm him quickly anyway. he is FARRR stronger than terrax unless he amps his strength . . . a lottttttttt. and this might be a stretch, but given that diana says supes is strong enough to break her bracelets, (ww 175) it's not beyond possibility that supes could break the axe. terrax can hurt supes, but that's it imho.

golem370
There ain't no way he could go toe to toe with Terrax he is way more durable then Superman and vast cosmic power granted him by Galactus
not super breath laser beams from eyes or silly things like that

King KAM
I have a feeling that this fight will resemble Superman versus DoomsDay, Supes is stronger, but Terraxs defense is gonna make it hard for Sup to hurt him, so Im not sure who will win anything is possible, even a stalemate but i know that it will be an epic

golem370
I am just saying Galactus made a weapon out of Tyros and he did so very well

yahman
look what i've found , this is so much more relevant now !!!!!!1

long pig
Is it?

Whirlysplatt
Surfer melted Terrax in Blockbuster, Supes heatvision at max could easily do that.

golem370
I don't think so

golem370
Terrax more then you give him credit for

Draco69
And yet you think SPIDER-MAN can beat FIRELORD? erm

Darth_Erebus
Terrax wins this. He has the power cosmic. He's able to traverse the Universe so he has speed atthe very least equal to supermans if not more. With his axe he has firepower to blast Superman too.

K3VIL
Terrax has a high level of durability, he's a herald after all.
His rock manipulation powers are a great advantage especially if the fight in on earth or a space moon.
Plus, Terrax can EASY amp his strenght, it don't takes great effort to an herald, he'll start to shine and his eyes will be full of energy then he'll go fist to fist with Kal El, and his axe, who has cutted Galactus ship, will certainly damage Superman, who will try to disarm Terrax, but considering how many tricks the herald can perform and that he can blast him even without the axe, I wouldn't be surprised of seeing Supes down on the floor.

Cameron Scott
Superman wins this one. Despite Terax having the "power cosmic" the guy has been humilated in such ways in which he shouldn't be considered a threat. If Ganyemde can take him out, then Superman should also.

olympian
No one is saying he cant. However if Terrax uses his powerset instead being written as an idiot he most likely takes it.

He does have a higher powerset than Kal after all.

Cameron Scott
Originally posted by olympian
No one is saying he cant. However if Terrax he uses his powerset instead being written as an idiot he most likely takes it.

I agree with you here. Hell if Nova was written to her full potential she could take Kal out.

long pig
Strange took Nova out with a single blast. Nova must be the lowest of Heralds.

K3VIL
Originally posted by long pig
Strange took Nova out with a single blast. Nova must be the lowest of Heralds.
Nova is the less powerful herald?
Yes.
Strange is the Sorcerer Supreme?
Yes.
No surprise he took her out.

Whirlysplatt
No one is saying he cant. However if Terrax uses his powerset instead being written as an idiot he most likely takes it.

based on what laughing out loud

olympian
Based on being a Herald and being more versatible than Superman.

Or are you going to argue that Superman is more than Heralds now.

Whirlysplatt
Based on being a Herald and being more versatible than Superman.

Or are you going to argue that Superman is more than Heralds now.

Don't have to smile he is smile

Xplosive
Actully I don't see Terrax having trouble with Supes.

dvampire
I agree! big grin laughing smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by dvampire
I agree! big grin laughing smile

because your sensible smile

dvampire
yes

olympian
"Don't have to, he is "

Your having a bad day then Whyrly. You wont live the enough to see Superman ever more versatible than Surfer or the overall class Herald.

Even the ones that will follow you, wont see.

But they will remember that you tried. In a valiant way.

dvampire
Superman wins.laughing

Whirlysplatt
Superman wins.laughing

Indeed laughing out loud

leonidas
<<Indeed>>

yep. terrax's power is no where NEAR ss's level of versatility. he commands earth and he blasts. what's so versatile about that? terrax has barely been able to go h2h with bengy who himself as lasted in prolonged battle with terrax.

supes wins.

snoopdogg
<<Indeed>>

yep. terrax's power is no where NEAR ss's level of versatility. he commands earth and he blasts. what's so versatile about that? terrax has barely been able to go h2h with bengy who himself as lasted in prolonged battle with terrax.

supes wins. That about sums it all up.

Superman takes Terrax out and maybe even faster than Sentry did.

Cameron Scott
Exactly, until I see Terrax doing even half the things Surfer has done, I hardly would consider him versatile.

snoopdogg
In my opinion Norrin Radd is the only herald capable of defeating Superman.

Surfer is the only Herald who can exploit Supermans weaknesses during battle.

leonidas
i'd agree with that, snoop. morg would give him hell, but again, i see supes winning against any of them except ss. for the reasons you mentioned.

kgkg
i'd agree with that, snoop. morg would give him hell, but again, i see supes winning against any of them except ss. for the reasons you mentioned.
ha i wonder why u guys think that roll eyes (sarcastic)

and ya Superman won't beat many herald , nova and other weaker ones

Morg , FallenOne , Red Shift etc will kill superman easily.

Wynndar
I can picture Morg just haking his limbs off...Terrax too if written correctly

Whirlysplatt

And I agree with all you gus, Leo, D, Cam, Snoop we are right its that simple.

smile I syill think a sundipped Supes would defeat SS though, till I see someone absorb that sort of power smile

kgkg
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
And I agree with all you gus, Leo, D, Cam, Snoop we are right its that simple.

smile I syill think a sundipped Supes would defeat SS though, till I see someone absorb that sort of power smile
Sun Dip or not doesn't change much.

SS can kill 10000 of superman instantly.

He can effect cells of millions.

It was stated that if he wasn't careful they(when he was effect organic biengs) whould die.

and we all know superman and his toubles with manipulation by minor thugs.

kgkg
Originally posted by Wynndar
I can picture Morg just haking his limbs off...Terrax too if written correctly
yep

tho Terrax for it will be much harder.

A MAd superman going all out can take Terrax ( at his best showings)

leonidas
and terrax has done well against morg.

and there you go again -- 10 000 supermen instantly, huh? yeah, ss vs 10 000 supermen would go pretty well for him . . .

kgkg
and terrax has done well against morg.

and there you go again -- 10 000 supermen instantly, huh? yeah, ss vs 10 000 supermen would go pretty well for him . . .
not when morg was pissed off.

again ya SS whould beat that many superman.

CELLS = end of story.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by kgkg
not when morg was pissed off.

again ya SS whould beat that many superman.

CELLS = end of story.

read Blockbuster and realise SS limits smile

kgkg
read Blockbuster and realise SS limits smile
Blockbuster bla bla bla when was this

SS saved 1000 lives.

he can effect an entire world.

Whirlysplatt
Blockbuster bla bla bla when was this

SS saved 1000 lives.

he can effect an entire world.

only a thousand smile

Sounds like a job for Silver Surfer smile

Superman saves the World or the Universe usually smile your not helping SS's case Kg my friend smile

leonidas
cut him some slack -- the connection is obvious, whirly:

saving 1000 lives=instantly slaughtering 10 000 supermen!

of course, can't see why i didn't see it before!! that kg, ever a master of the obvious . . .

doh

Dizzle
cut him some slack -- the connection is obvious, whirly:

saving 1000 lives=instantly slaughtering 10 000 supermen!

of course, can't see why i didn't see it before!! that kg, ever a master of the obvious . . .

doh

Hahaha, This post is firstly because this is quite a picture...

And on topic, Supes can take Terrax. Superior strength and speed will do that. Terrax might win one or two... But that's it.

However, I disagree with him beating Morg... Morg should take at least 7/10. Red Shift's probably 6/10, possibly even a split 5/5 with Supes. Fallen One doesn't have enough showings to really say whether he can do much or not. Surfer, using his powers to the fullest extent, wins 10/10. Supes vs. Kryptonite radiation just doesn't ever come out good for Mr. Blue.

Xplosive
only a thousand smile

Superman saves the World or the Universe usually smile your not helping SS's case Kg my friend smile

Still SS would beat him with relative ease.

kgkg
only a thousand smile

well it seem i didn't make myself clear

he effected 1000's beings cell (of organic beings)at the same time. - He even stated that if he wasn’t careful they would die.

Now put superman in that place.

Who himself have claimed that he would die from such things

dvampire
well it seem i didn't make myself clear

he effected 1000's beings cell (of organic beings)at the same time. - He even stated that if he wasn’t careful they would die.

Now put superman in that place.

Who himself have claimed that he would die from such things

And he still gets beaten by Thanos. roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
And he still gets beaten by Thanos. roll eyes (sarcastic) ya and superman is thanos laughing

meep-meep
superman vs terrax

This is a good one. Much better than Supes vs Hulk. I'd say after a long drawn out fight, due to Terrazs' cosmic powers and ruthlessness, and after which supes realizes he can out strategize Terrax he wins it. 7.5/10

dvampire
ya and superman is thanos laughing

Superman can beat Thanos. big grin laughing smile

kgkg
really

shows how much you know

but hey u are rite Superman can indeed beat Thanos , am sure he can take on Spectre as well.

Thanos can beat Superman without his arms

Sentry

Stretching Supes powers are we? Even his recent soul vision upgrade won't save him from the ass beating Thanos will give him.

dvampire
really

shows how much you know

but hey u are rite Superman can indeed beat Thanos , am sure he can take on Spectre as well.

Thanos can beat Superman without his arms

He can beat Thanos! big grin laughing smile

dvampire
Originally posted by Sentry
Stretching Supes powers are we? Even his recent soul vision upgrade won't save him from the ass beating Thanos will give him.

I've always said he could beat Thanos. smile big grin laughing

kgkg
I've always said he could beat Thanos. smile big grin laughing

good for laughing

dvampire
good for laughing

Good for giving Thanos a good beating! big grin laughing smile

kgkg
dvam i know it hurts but let it go man lol

Thanos will beat how many superman hmmmmmm 100's

dvampire
dvam i know it hurts but let it go man lol

Thanos will beat how many superman hmmmmmm 100's

Superman whould beat Thanos! big grin smile laughing

long pig
Superman can beat Thanos. big grin laughing smile Originally posted by dvampire
He can beat Thanos! big grin laughing smile
Superman can beat Thanos laughing smile

How?

JWangSDC
sentry beats terrax so some people want to believe Supes does too

olympian
That would be if Superman is on a equal or superior level than Sentry.

Wich we dont have any indication that he is.

Whirlysplatt

Superman has defeated far higher powered beings than heralds. Remember in his universe the dials go up to 11. In Marvels they just about reach 9 - sometimes confused

smile

yahman
superman vs terrax

Whose the man of stell ? confused

bigbran
4th thread, I've seen today...

Hercules
No more, Terrax vs Superman, my mind is about to explode!!!!blowup

Redatom65
digi's working over time erm

bigbran
Originally posted by Hercules
No more, Terrax vs Superman, my mind is about to explode!!!!blowup I also saw another one, and there may be one more...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bigbran
4th thread, I've seen today...

just stop before Digi gets really peeved.

Cindy Bear
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Superman has defeated far higher powered beings than heralds. Remember in his universe the dials go up to 11. In Marvels they just about reach 9 - sometimes confused

smile

What a clever post.

bigbran
Originally posted by Cindy Bear
What a clever post. Hmm... I wonder if you are a sock...
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cindy Bear
Hmm... I wonder if you are a sock...
roll eyes (sarcastic)

No way!!! I am a bear!!!

Batman-Prime
Hmm... I wonder if you are a sock...
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry for the stupid question, but what is a sock? I mean I know that you can wear socks, but what does it mean if you call a person a sock? embarrasment

horrorwolf
Better fighter, Terrax - far too much experience here.
More Agile, Superman
Stronger, Superman
Endurance, Superman

Superman should win this fight 7/10. As long as he does it in time before his stored solar energies are drained due to boosting his abilities for extended periods or is in close enough proximity to the Sun.

Redatom65
LMAO Horrorwolf. i knew I put ya in my sig for a reason. Your sig just made me alugh extremly hard.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

horrorwolf
eek!

Redatom65
phew o boy all the spelling errors from laughing so hard. Your the man Wolfy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.