Should George Lucas of made Episode 7,8, and 9?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
I don't think George Lucas should make any more Star Wars films any way, because it wouldn't make sense making more Star Wars films after Episode VI, because all the actors would be old, and want could you do anyway, there's no point having another Galatic Empire, or any more Sith lords...
cool Maybe you could do Episode VII called Vader's vengeance, where the ghost of Darth Vader comes back for revenge.

LandoSpeeder2
1: NO!
2: This is the episode III forum
3: please stop making new threads when you have something to say.

Darth_Nefarus
cool Maybe you could do Episode VII called Vader's vengeance, where the ghost of Darth Vader comes back for revenge.

That's the lamest idea I have ever heard.

I think epsiodes 7,8 and 9 should be made, only because the story is not over. Luke still has all sorts of things to fix that his father did.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus

I think epsiodes 7,8 and 9 should be made, only because the story is not over. Luke still has all sorts of things to fix that his father did.

Just know Luke did it. The story is OVER. At least in the Lucas Empire it is.

awain
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
1: NO!
2: This is the episode III forum
3: please stop making new threads when you have something to say.

Yeah, maybe I should stop coming up with new threads everytime i think of one... but still, Episode VII, Vader's vengenace, it sounds pretty cool

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by awain
Yeah, maybe I should stop coming up with new threads everytime i think of one... but still, Episode VII, Vader's vengenace, it sounds pretty cool

Yeah, just use the search button and remember what forum your in. wink

awain
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus

Thanks for liking my lame idea, but what things has Luke got to fix though, you mean Luke reuniting the Galatic Republic again, but that happend at the celebration at the end of Episode VI didn't it?

PVS
come on awain, please stop making pointless threads.

LandoSpeeder2
But the "Vader's Vengeance" idea is well, just plain stupid. He doesn't need Vengeance. If he was going to take vengeance it would be on himself for killing Sid.

Stealth Agent
well intially the story is over even though there still are loose threads that are left but Lucas said he wouldn't do anymore episodes and I think he's telling the truth.

asides that even if lucas wanted to hows he going to do it, the actors are old, Harrison Ford is going to have die his hair, Carrie Fisher gonna have to shed some pounds and Mark Hamil is gonna have to stop hating lucas and get rid of his wrinkles

awain

laughing You really don't like my threads do you... and by the way, will you stop calling it forums, there threads!

Malic Clanorian
an episode 7, 8, and 9 can be sumed up in a epiloge? is that the right term lol it will save us from sitting threw another 9 hour star wars movie that will probably repel star wars fans because i dont belive it will have any real thrill in watching...but maybe if they made a short 1.5 to 2 hour movie i dunno how they would do it or what plot but then again im not in the movie buisness...but if they do make one they sure would do some bouncing around in time frames for this trilogy lol

tlbauerle
Actually...you post threads in a forum...and right now this lame ass thread is in the EP III forum....................

awain
But the "Vader's Vengeance" idea is well, just plain stupid. He doesn't need Vengeance. If he was going to take vengeance it would be on himself for killing Sid.

The Vader's vengeance idea is suppose to be stupid and pointless, it's just a joke, you know what a joke is right...

LandoSpeeder2
laughing You really don't like my threads do you... and by the way, will you stop calling it forums, there threads!

This is the episode III forum and you posted an EU thread in the episode III forum. That's what I meant by telling you to remember what forum your in.

Malic Clanorian
lol Vaders Vengeance lol that would be a really wacked out title considering he was one with teh force (light side) at the end of ROTJ lol

awain

This the Star Wars Episode III forum.

elpaw
I think there should be more prequels.

the PT explained the backstory of the villain in the OT (Vader)

the PPT should explain the backstory of the villain in the PT (Sid)

stick out tongue

Stunrun
pointless idea, pointless thread. Why would Vader come back as a ghost?? Anakin won the emotional fight, Vader was destroyed, which allowed Anakin to become back

awain
This is the episode III forum and you posted an EU thread in the episode III forum. That's what I meant by telling you to remember what forum your in.

Hmmmmmm... much anger I sense in you.

awain
Originally posted by Stunrun
pointless idea, pointless thread. Why would Vader come back as a ghost?? Anakin won the emotional fight, Vader was destroyed, which allowed Anakin to return to become one with the forcewink

OH FOR FFFFFFFFFFFFF.... listen, I was only joking for feck sake when I said about the Vader's vengeance idea!

Malic Clanorian
and a funny joke it was indeed

LandoSpeeder2
Hmmmmmm... much anger I sense in you.
wtf, did you see any of these !!! in my post? no. just telling you what I meant.

Stealth Agent
WOWOWO LANDO!!! calm down buddy your flippin out on us, rememeber your happy place

yes i agree an epilouge would work fine another trilogy would just suck theres nothing to go by

awain
wtf, did you see any of these !!! in my post? no. just telling you what I meant.

I know I was just trying to annoy you

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
WOWOWO LANDO!!! calm down buddy your flippin out on us, rememeber your happy place

yes i agree an epilouge would work fine another trilogy would just suck theres nothing to go by

Again, did you see any of these !!! in my post? No. I'm not flipping out, I just can't get awain to see what I mean. But I'm not yelling or anything. it's just a calm post like this one.

LandoSpeeder2
I know I was just trying to annoy you

ah. use a smilie next time wink stick out tongue

awain
Originally posted by Malic Clanorian
and a funny joke it was indeed

Thanks

JKozzy
I don't think George Lucas should make any more Star Wars films any way, because it wouldn't make sense making more Star Wars films after Episode VI, because all the actors would be old, and want could you do anyway, there's no point having another Galatic Empire, or any more Sith lords...
cool Maybe you could do Episode VII called Vader's vengeance, where the ghost of Darth Vader comes back for revenge. Read the EU wink

awain
ah. use a smilie next time wink stick out tongue

I meant to but I forgot

smoker4
Stop making threads, please! wacko

Stunrun
OH FOR FFFFFFFFFFFFF.... listen, I was only joking for feck sake when I said about the Vader's vengeance idea!

sorry i didnt sense any joke there

awain
Originally posted by smoker4
Stop making threads, please! wacko

Don't worry, I've only made one more thread, where I've mentioned it's the last thread I'll make... besdies what's wrong with my threads, despite the fact they're all stupid, annoying, worthless and pointless... but come on, I'm new here!

awain
Originally posted by Stunrun
sorry i didnt sense any joke there

No offense but it appears your ability to sense jokes has been diminished

Stunrun
none taken

Obi-OneManShow
Malic Clanorian: and a funny joke it was indeed
Awain: Thanks

Yeah, I you really had us rolling on the floor with that one...
Since we have yet to hear a single intelligent or even coherent comment coming from your direction, it's impossible to know wether you're joking or not...

Don't worry, I've only made one more thread, where I've mentioned it's the last thread I'll make... besdies what's wrong with my threads, despite the fact they're all stupid, annoying, worthless and pointless... but come on, I'm new here!

You really summed it up here, so you must be aware of how annoying you are on some level. Are you SuperShadow's annoying twin or something? Everyone makes beginner's mistakes on a new forum, however I don't recall anyone here reaching your level; systematically cluttering up threads, making the most stupid remarks everytime a stupid idea pops in their head and generally getting on everyone's nerves. And being a newbie is hardly an excuse for such behavior.
Just passively look around on these forums for a while, check out the TFN forums, I think you'd like them more then these, especially concerning hypothetical sarcastic EU sequel banter. After that, come back here, and let's be pals, allright?

Captain REX
Not another one of these silly "He should make Episode VII-IX!" thread!!!

*wishes for global moderator powers*

LandoSpeeder2
When did you stop being a mod anyway Rex?

Captain REX
Nope, still a mod, just not a global. Raz took that 'moderator' tag away...

Stunrun
i mean how many times has this damn subject popped up!?mad why are these people so anxious to see 3 more fricken episodes!? both unecessary and pointless!

Return Of The Jedi -End Of The Line!!!!! Anakin/Vader Is Dead -End Of Storywink

Please Close mad

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Captain REX
Nope, still a mod, just not a global. Raz took that 'moderator' tag away...
I see.

Captain REX
Indeed.

As I've- and other people've- said COUNTLESS times, Episode I-VI are about ANAKIN. He dies, no more story.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Captain REX
Indeed.

As I've- and other people've- said COUNTLESS times, Episode I-VI are about ANAKIN. He dies, no more story.

Exactly.

Sith-Master 8k2
Let me just say a few words on my perspective, Star Wars needs to rest after Revenge of the Sith, If GL continues he is the biggest looser in town when the hype of ROTS ends he'll be around 60-years old. sad

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Sith-Master 8k2
Let me just say a few words on my perspective, Star Wars needs to rest after Revenge of the Sith, If GL continues he is the biggest looser in town when the hype of ROTS ends he'll be around 60-years old. sad

He can make other movies besides star wars. And why couldn't he direct at the age of 60? Most people still work at that age.

Captain REX
A television series of Star Wars wouldn't be minded, however... whistle

Sith-Master 8k2
He can make other movies besides star wars. And why couldn't he direct at the age of 60? Most people still work at that age.

I fine with him working at the age of 60, but not working on Star Wars. nono

And then at the age of 60 create a third trilogy, that would take around 10 more years and he would end up at 70!

And I think its time we moved on! Do you really want to be hung to Star Wars all your life!

I love the saga but I know when to stop, and at the end I can say: "It was fun while it lasted.

Captain REX
Indeedy.

Sith-Master 8k2
ummm...thanks Caption REX! By the way Episode 1-6 are about Anakin Skywalker, to continue the saga means to go into the EU. sick

JKozzy
And what if he died while making them? What then?

Sith-Master 8k2
Originally posted by JKozzy

If that did happen, someone else would take over.

smoker4

CGI GL? stick out tongue

Obi-OneManShow
Originally posted by smoker4
CGI GL? stick out tongue laughing laughing laughing

LandoSpeeder2
I fine with him working at the age of 60, but not working on Star Wars. nono

And then at the age of 60 create a third trilogy, that would take around 10 more years and he would end up at 70!

And I think its time we moved on! Do you really want to be hung to Star Wars all your life!

I love the saga but I know when to stop, and at the end I can say: "It was fun while it lasted.

I didn't say for him to make any more star wars movies. I said he can make other movies that aren't star wars movies.

"And I think its time we moved on! Do you really want to be hung to Star Wars all your life! "

I'm not moving on until I see ROTS. stick out tongue

Sith-Master 8k2
I didn't say for him to make any more star wars movies. I said he can make other movies that aren't star wars movies.

"And I think its time we moved on! Do you really want to be hung to Star Wars all your life! "

I'm not moving on until I see ROTS. stick out tongue

Yeah, I know roll eyes (sarcastic) me to, after ROTS I'm out. I did not think I would have to say it b/c who doesn't want to see the movie.

Lana
Once Anakin is dead, there's no more story. Want more, read the EU.

Sith-Master 8k2
Originally posted by Lana

Hi, we haven't met, I'm Sith-Master 8k2 most people around here use to know me as Jedi-Knight 8k2, but I was smart and selected to embrace the force with my power.

Mist
guys i was just thinking about this the other day and keep forgetting to ask:
those crappy kids books about palpatines son, triclops, trioculus and zorba the hutt and all the rest, are they counted as part of the star wars timeline? it would suck if they were, come on, a three eyed mutant being palpatines son?

Obiwalker08
....but what about the glove of darth vader you cant forget that wink

Sith-Master 8k2
The Glove of Darth Vader, that was a masterpiece. The problem I have with it, is that there's very little action. wink

Lana
Hi, we haven't met, I'm Sith-Master 8k2 most people around here use to know me as Jedi-Knight 8k2, but I was smart and selected to embrace the force with my power.

...huh? I know who you are, and you probably know who I am here...up until earlier today I was known as Silver Stardust. But what the hell does that have to do with anything?

Originally posted by Mist
guys i was just thinking about this the other day and keep forgetting to ask:
those crappy kids books about palpatines son, triclops, trioculus and zorba the hutt and all the rest, are they counted as part of the star wars timeline? it would suck if they were, come on, a three eyed mutant being palpatines son?

It's EU, but EU isn't necessarily canon.

Sith-Master 8k2
...huh? I know who you are, and you probably know who I am here...up until earlier today I was known as Silver Stardust. But what the hell does that have to do with anything?

Oh! Silver Stardust! Got me there!

smoker4
Star wink wink smokin'

jaden101
if theyre going to do it then it should be based on either the thrawn trilogy or the kyle katarn/jedi knight games

Lana
Hey Smoke happy

No more movies...please...

Mist

It's EU, but EU isn't necessarily canon.

i consider thrawn trilogy and NJO part of sw family. i was wondering whether those kids books were supposed to be part of the family or whether we forget they ever exist.

Cheesiness
Sieg heil!

awain
Exactly.

Yes, but you're forgetting about Vader's ghost coming back for revenge

awain

Then the Producer or someone we'll take over as director... maybe Ridley Scott or Steven Speilberg should direct them, they're excellent directors.

awain

Maybe not, you're forgetting about the ghost of Darth Vader, and maybe you could do Luke Skywalker for no reason turning to the dark side and he becomes Darth Vader Junior.

awain

By the way Lana, don't be tempted by the dark side of the force. I wouldn't be tempered by Sith master 8K2, he was once a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, he thought the Sith were more powerful than the Jedi, he was seduced, and he helped Winddancer hunt down and destroy my threads, and banned me for 3-4 days.

SithSpy
im sorry i wasnt gonna contribute to this nonsense but honestly awain, do you need the attention that bad? oK lets all remember this guys name so that maybe we wont have to deal with his pointless threads and incoherent ramblings anymore...ok awain, everyone knows your name you can stop now! PLEASE CLOSE

Lana
Maybe not, you're forgetting about the ghost of Darth Vader, and maybe you could do Luke Skywalker for no reason turning to the dark side and he becomes Darth Vader Junior.

What ghost? You mean the ghost of Anakin, after he's turned back to the light side and died? Yeah, we could make 3 movies about a ghost roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Luke turning to the dark side for no reason would just be stupid...

And I dunno what you're talking about in your second reply to me...but maybe if you didn't open stupid/redundant threads purely for attention they wouldn't get closed.

Darth_Vader05
Oh my god people 7, 8 and 9 will never happen Lucas said it himself and this has nothing to do with Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith!!!!

lil bitchiness
Yes, but you're forgetting about Vader's ghost coming back for revenge And Vader would want to come back for a revenge WHY?

He redeamed himself, Luke woke up the spirit of Anakin in Vader, he killed Sid, got fataly wounded and died become one with the force. End of story.

What in the hell is he gonna come back to avenge? no expression

LandoSpeeder2
Why has this not been closed yet? or at least moved.

awain
What ghost? You mean the ghost of Anakin, after he's turned back to the light side and died? Yeah, we could make 3 movies about a ghost roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Luke turning to the dark side for no reason would just be stupid...

And I dunno what you're talking about in your second reply to me...but maybe if you didn't open stupid/redundant threads purely for attention they wouldn't get closed.

sad Heavy........

WindDancer
Why has this not been closed yet? or at least moved.

I don't see any connection or relative to Episode III. So I guess you're right this will be moved to EU.

Moving....

shockimebones
I liked this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.