Captain Britton vs. The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eden Unicorn
Captain Britton as he was with his suit at 90 - 95 ton strength. I don't know what happened to him in recent years but if he was upgraded forget that. Feel free to talk about it though.
This is about Britton vs. Thing.
They're both at the same strength level. This would be a great fight.

Scoobless
i think that the thing is around strength 85..............

yup........."Strength Level: The Thing possesses superhuman strength, enabling him to lift (press) 85 tons. The Thing's strength grew considerably over the initial years of his career. At one early point in his life as the Thing, for example, he could only lift (press) 5 tons."

this is from: http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/t/thing.htm

although i do think the thing has the ability to increase his strength through regular exercise

it seems cap brit is faster and slightly stronger but i don't know if he can take a hit as well as the thing........... might be a close one........ although brit can fly so he may be able to add that speed to an attack....... hmmmm......... i guess i'd go for brit in this fight

Wynndar
The Thing has fought several captain brit's at the same time ...the FF fought the entire CB corps! and won.

Draco69
The Thing is a really good fighter. But with the Excaliber, on par strength, superspeed, flight and magical abilities The Thing would lose.

eleveninches
Captain britain at fulll potential is virtually a god. He's got loads of magical protection and equipment, and is one tough SOB

Zahit
Thing can win only if it comes down to a brawl, but considering
Captain Britain has so many other options.....he gives Thing
a bloody proper beating.....then offer him a few pints for no hard feelings.

Tony Stark
I don't think that CB lasts very long vs The Thing.

Although he's big, ugly, and orange. Benji's taken down much tougher guys than the Austin Powers in flag/tights.

If because of nothing else but by his sheer will alone. I think The Thing is the victor.

shifty

Wynndar
i agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.