Orion vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Orion vs Magneto

my last one for today enjoy

demigawd
Regular or Reality Magneto?

kgkg
best mag

demigawd
Mags dumps Orion into a black hole.

Eats breakfast.

K3VIL
Originally posted by demigawd
Mags dumps Orion into a black hole.

Eats breakfast.
Exactly how?
Orion's fly speed is higher than that of Magneto.
He's stronger than Superman, tougher as him, his Astro-Harness that grants him great flight speed can also project Astro-Force one of the energies stronger in the Universe.
Also i'd like to see how can Magneto open a black hole.

demigawd
You can't escape a black hole. All of those cool Orion abilities mean nothing - he can't escape. Magneto opened a wormhole in Excalibur. A wormhole is a blackhole with an exit.

Mainstream
Magnus can open black holes now.....yeah..that take out even Supes. yeah I read Xcalibur sometimes what issue did Magnus open up a blackhole.

demigawd
issue #8, IIRC. He's begun manipulating reality now, as well.

K3VIL
What a bunch of crap things.Magneto was uber pwoerful with his regular powers, now he can warp reality.Then they'll say that he's the son of the Living Tribunal or has eat a cosmic cube for lunch.Bah

Draco69
Actually he can warp reality now in the comic Excalibur. Something to do with his daughter I suppose.

Beyonder
Originally posted by K3VIL
What a bunch of crap things.Magneto was uber pwoerful with his regular powers, now he can warp reality.Then they'll say that he's the son of the Living Tribunal or has eat a cosmic cube for lunch.Bah

Orion will still kick his ass. Magnus opens up a blackhole only to have Orion push him into instead.

demigawd
lol. Current Magneto wouldn't even need to do that. He could just molecularly unmake Orion.

Molecule man
It's kinda stupid that Mags should be able to warp reality that means that he can easily destroy all the x-men!

Even though he is able to warp reality it can be on a level like Molecule man.

demigawd
He hasn't been an X-man enemy since gaining those powers. He only gained them last month.

I imagine he'd still be less powerful than Molecule Man.

hoorayforpeepee
what are the limits of magneto's warping powers? are they like proteus, or like shaper of worlds?

demigawd
It's unknown right now. He only recently learned that ability. It could be major reality-warping. It could be small-scale. We won't find out until next month at least.

Molecule man
If Magneto could warp reality with his powers, shouldn't Graviton be able to do it too?

demigawd
He tried to, but he said he needed representatives of the other three forces in order to do it. So he tried to recruit a bunch of villains who control the other three forces, but stuff got screwed up and he lost...as usual. But he couldn't do it on his own.

Beyonder
Originally posted by demigawd
lol. Current Magneto wouldn't even need to do that. He could just molecularly unmake Orion.

laughing When has he unmake someone molecularly? When he's done so, call me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.