Punisher Team VS. 5 Aliens and 1 Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can the all human Punisher Team take on a group of pissed of Aliens, and a Predator hunting their a$$e$ as trophies? This battle takes place in the Bronx. A game of hide and kill in between all the buildings and stuff. Oh and the Bronx has been evacuated by shield so their are innocents lost in the battle. Here is the roster for the Punisher Team:

Team Captain: Punisher
Right Flank: Nick Fury
Left Flank: Black Widow
Reiconnasance: Falcon(He is only human)
Sharpshooter: Hawkeye
Sharpshooter: Bullseye
Rear cover: Silver Sable

Standard equipment for each member except Hawkeye and Bullseye:

M-4 Carbines with SOPMOD accessory kit(Special Operations Peculiar Modification)

Standard issue 45. caliber 1911 Colts

5 Standard issue M-69 grenades

2 Cold Steel Military classics, just in case.

State of the art communications.(headsets/radio/gps/pda)

Hawkeye has his bow and loads of arrows, Bullseye has vibranium throwing knives strapped all over his body.

Punisher and Fury take point, Hawkeye and Black Widow follow just steps behind

Bullseye and Silver Sable cover the rear a few feet behind Hawkeye's group.

And Falcon takes to the air for arial reiconnassance.

Can they survive?

Can the Punisher team take it?

Khellendros
I voted draw because there are just so damn many variables. Is the fight taking place in some rundown building with crap lighting and lots fo crawlspaces, or is this in a one lever warehouse with concrete floors and low ceilings? Does Punisher team have soemthing that can see the Predator even when they are cloaked? If it was just the five Aliens, I would say yes. The predator, though... that's kinda doubtful.

Sentry
The whole Bronx is the battlefield. Shield has sealed of the entire city off, kinda like what happened in Resident Evil Apocalpyse. Well kinda. The 5 aliens are together, the Predator is off by himself hunting both parties.

Sorry I didn't specify before.

Sentry
Originally posted by Khellendros
I voted draw because there are just so damn many variables. Is the fight taking place in some rundown building with crap lighting and lots fo crawlspaces, or is this in a one lever warehouse with concrete floors and low ceilings? Does Punisher team have soemthing that can see the Predator even when they are cloaked? If it was just the five Aliens, I would say yes. The predator, though... that's kinda doubtful.

SOPMOD kit contains detachable infrared and 3X sight amplification scope. Infrared will spot the predator.

Sentry
Bump

jinzin
you've got punisher, hawkeye, and bullseye on one team.....even IF anything got close to the group it would get it's ass martial artsed all over the place by the women...and nick fury's no slouch either....falcon...I don't know much about so i can't comment....this team can make it with minimal casualties.

Sentry
I think the only casualty will be Falcon's. I think the Pred is going to see him in the air and shoot him down.

jinzin
put em up against like 5 queens...hell even 2 or 3....then they got problems...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.