Blink vs. Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

That's it for today. I'll come back later.

stormfront13
imo storm wins i don't think blink can port faster than lightning

Draco69
up

stormfront13
what does up mean??

Draco69
Up is just a way of moving my thread back to the top of the forum again. It's synonymous to "bump".

stormfront13
oh ok well anyway storm wins imo

pr1983
hmm... good battle... if blink moves quick enough maybe she can take her... when she's pissed she's not half bad...

need to think about it...

Khellendros
Well, Blink can teleport behidn Storm at the first sign she's preparing a lightning strike, but Storm can surround herself in a small tornado, making her impossible to hit. I'd say Storm has the best chance and takes it 6 out of 10.

stormfront13
you can't really tell if storm is preparing a lightning attack. they either come out of her hands instantley or out of the sky instantley

Swanky-Tuna
If she's going to be hitting people with lightning, should blink be able to cut storm up with her blink-waves?

Khellendros
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If she's going to be hitting people with lightning, should blink be able to cut storm up with her blink-waves?
Can she actually do that? I know she can teleport pieces of somethign away like when she fought Holocaust... But jeez, that's a gruesome way to win a fight, even for Blink. She might not even think of doing that.

stormfront13
yeah and wouldn't that kill??

Swanky-Tuna
I can't imagine having the bottom of your feet blown out and your heart stopped by force would feel any better.

pr1983
Originally posted by Khellendros
Can she actually do that? I know she can teleport pieces of somethign away like when she fought Holocaust... But jeez, that's a gruesome way to win a fight, even for Blink. She might not even think of doing that.

she went mental in aoa when she thought holocaust killed creed...

if this fight is to the death i think blink is capable of going all the way...

stormfront13
well if it kills then she wouldn't do it prolly- x-men don;t kill. imo storm wins she is more expierenced imo and has numerous abilities

Draco69
Blink is willing to kill. She's done so in the Exiles.

Her boyfriend is another issue.

She practically killed Hyperion.

Swanky-Tuna
I just noticed all the Storm fans refuse to go "to the death" because so many people have faster and more lethal powers than her.

I.E. Iceman/Human Torch vs Storm

stormfront13
oh i didn't know that- well if storm can act quick enough then she will prolly win. imo this fight may be a little even, but storm might take it

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
Blink is willing to kill. She's done so in the Exiles.

Her boyfriend is another issue.

She practically killed Hyperion.

my thoughts exactly... that woman is vicious... but in a sexy way stick out tongue

stormfront13
well then do we allow killing in this?? and tuna it was all agreed that there was no killing in those storm threads. actualls most of the torch people said no killing. and also tuna storms weather affects happen instantley no matter what they are so she isn't slow. and if there is killing imo storm still wins. lightning is over 5,000 degrees, it can be a lot hotter. when people are hit by lightning they don't usually get the full affect they get like less than half and if they did get the full affect they would most likely be dead. and this is a fact!! I read about the weather all the time cause i'm such a storm fan.

pr1983
this whole 'weather is instantaneous' thing is pure bullshit... weather must be summoned, it just doesn't appear, come on stormfront, your a smart guy, be reasonable...

stormfront13
yeah in the eal world it does but when it comes to storm then no. all the time she makes it happen instantley. in a comic i have she created a flood instantley just by shooting water out of her hands( i have the number if you want it) she can also blind her opponents and this happened in the same comic. she has created tornados, floods, fog, below zero temps, super strong winds, and her lightning all instantley.

Swanky-Tuna
They can't be that instant. How often does lightning strike from the clear blue sky? How often do tornados start without conflicting air temperatures?

pr1983
so she's hydroman now?

dumb ass writers...

Alpha Centauri
Oh for f*cks sake.

You are so far up Storm's passages it's not even funny.

Blink is a killer. She's killed before, she'd be willing to kill again.

Stop voting for Storm in EVERY SINGLE thread that she's in. Jesus.

-AC

stormfront13
well why even come here if it says storm- in every thread that involves storm you appear and start insulting me. its like you follow me or something which is really pathetic- i go by the comics and the bios- in the comics she did create a flood instantley, she did it to cyclops when he was being controlled by candra. and she has also created tornados instantley. if you don't believe me then read the comics, its as simple as that. and AC it is a matter of opinion i vote for storm when she can win and has a chance, you can't tell me who to vote for. and is everyone forgetting that storm has also killed before- when she lost her powers she went to africa, she found poachers, stole their gun and shot them, and they died. she has stabbed callisto through the heart and even ripped callistos heart out. storm can kill but she doesn't like to.

pr1983
stormfront... issue number for that flood and blinding thing please...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Blink is a killer. She's killed before, she'd be willing to kill again.According to uncannyxmen.net, she won't be killing anybody for a while 'cause she killed herself while killing somebody.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by stormfront13
and AC it is a matter of opinion i vote for storm when she can win and has a chance, you can't tell me who to vote for.

Never said I could.

You don't vote for Storm when she has a chance, you vote for her in every thread. If it's not "Storm wins this" it's "It's a tie".

You only ever voted for her against Superman or Hulk. Storm isn't as high up as you rank her. You think she'd beat Doom, Wonder Woman and Iron-Man. 3 matches in which she has no chance.

-AC

stormfront13
i never said that she'd beat iron man and i said that she has a chance against wonder woman- and you are the one who isn't giving her credit, the weather can destroy whole countries, and if you don't think thats powerful well idk. and pr i'm not at my house so it'll be like a day or so before you get the number but it was the one where candra tried to kill her for the second time

DarkCrawler
So Storm can kill in other threads but her opponents cant. She can use lethal lightning and suffocate others but other can't use their powers because "they don't kill".

Neither does Storm. A bit biased.

pr1983
i never said that she'd beat iron man and i said that she has a chance against wonder woman- and you are the one who isn't giving her credit, the weather can destroy whole countries, and if you don't think thats powerful well idk. and pr i'm not at my house so it'll be like a day or so before you get the number but it was the one where candra tried to kill her for the second time

she hasn't a hope in hell against wonder woman...

she is not that powerful, just because she controls the weather to a certain degree does not mean she is mother bloody nature...

stormfront i think i know the comic, x-men #60, where candra posessed cyclops (i have it in front of me)...

if so then no, she did not blind anyone, she had at least ten seconds to summon lightning (thats not instantaneous) and when it flashed cyclops/candra said "that light... blinding..." in the sense that "ouch, that light is really bright, for like the next second or two i cant see properly..."

and as for the flood... one panel shows storm with lightning coming from her eyes, the next shows cyclops coming down through the attic hatch with some water... there is no explanation of where the water came from... even IF it was from her hands it was nowhere near being a flood...

stormfront13
well it was enough to knock someone down. and when he was blinded a second was all she needed obviously if she didn't get knocke4d out.

DarkCrawler
Ahem, Stormfront.

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
So Storm can kill in other threads but her opponents cant. She can use lethal lightning and suffocate others but other can't use their powers because "they don't kill".

Neither does Storm. A bit biased.

Don't you agree?

pr1983
well it was enough to knock someone down. and when he was blinded a second was all she needed obviously if she didn't get knocke4d out.

your forgetting one thing... cyclops' is at best peak human... he can't teleport...

and candra was not trying to kill storm, if she did she'd have never got her heart back...

she(candra) was holding back...

and what does this mean?

stormfront13
i meant that he was blinded for a second and obviously that was all she needed is cyclops wa thrown out the door

pr1983
yeah, but candra was holding back, you didnt mention that part...

stormfront13
i know cyclops was just the messager but still he was knocked down- well anyway back to the fight imo this is a good fight and its pretty even but imo storm is more expierenced and has expierence with teleporters(nightcrawler)

pr1983
he was knocked down, but not seriously hurt... storm barely hurt him...

blink is not nightcrawler though, she thinks differently and is a hell of a lot more vicious...

stormfront13
i know i didn't say he was hurt, it gave her an uppurtunity though if she wanted to. i know she is ore vicious, im just sayin she has ealt with teleporters so she will try to be expecting things like her teleporting behind her. imo storm wins cause hse is a lot more expierenced

pr1983
experience is a huge factor... but i see blink as having a fair chance... and blinks teleprtation is a weapon... not like nightcrawler...

stormfront13
oh... what does it do?? i might know

pr1983
she opened a portal underneath holocaust and the other end opened up over a vat of some weird shit... she dropped holocaust in...

stormfront13
oh, well i knew that- but can't storm fly out of those before they suck her in??

pr1983
if she sees them she can...

stormfront13
i know what i mean to say are they like black holes and just automatically suck everything into them??

pr1983
no, but she can destroy anything that enters the portals... they tear apart i believe...

stormfront13
oh then she has a good chance of getting out of their way. if she manages to get two or three hits maybe she's goin down. idk but mio storm wins

pr1983
it can go either way imo...

but blinks ruthless nature wins it for me...

stormfront13
i always thought she was nicer since she joined the exiles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.