Sersi vs. Silver Surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I once heard from someone (forgot who) that Sersi (Marvel) was a much better matter/energy manipulator than the Surfer. Don't know (and too lazy to look up) if this is actually true so I posted this fight to see what everybody else has to say.

Draco69
up

demigawd
Hmm. Surfer OWNED Cable.

Cable could OWN Exodus

Exodus stalemated Sersi

Surfer wins.

stormfront13
whose beaten who doesn't matter- songbird once beat invisable women cause she could still hear through her forcefield that can withstand galactus. that doesn't mean that songbird can beat galactus. it matters on whos powers can go against someone elses

kgkg
Surfer has too many powers for sersi to win

demigawd
Originally posted by stormfront13
whose beaten who doesn't matter- songbird once beat invisable women cause she could still hear through her forcefield that can withstand galactus. that doesn't mean that songbird can beat galactus. it matters on whos powers can go against someone elses

It matters in this case, because we're dealing with levels of power. We're not dealing with the nature of power, or certain incompatibilities, like in the case of Songbird vs. Sue vs. Galactus (that was MY example, thief!).

We're talking about one psionic using psionic powers and coming up short against another psionic using psionic powers and mauling the competition. Therefore, comparing is fair game.

K Von Doom
I'm quite sure Sersi is a better matter manipulator than Surfer. She turned Ultimus, a Kree Eternal, into a farm animal without much thought. Although if she had to fight Surfer, she'd lose.

illadelph12
Sorry to use a Superman-esque argument, but Sersi can't move at hyperlight speeds.

Surfer can.

In all seriousness, Surfer's personality is his weakness, not his powers. If he wasn't so damn soft and had more of a mean streak or a killer instinct, he'd massacre a lot of characters given his abilities.

Cosmic Cube
That was me, Draco.

Sersi is indeed a better matter/energy manipulator than Surfer. However, Surfer is much faster, stronger, more durable, and he has the Power Cosmic, (a moderate blast of this can level NYC.) Sersi's not beating him.

kgkg
"Sersi is indeed a better matter/energy manipulator than Surfer. However, Surfer is much faster, stronger, more durable, and he has the Power Cosmic, (a moderate blast of this can level NYC.) Sersi's not beating him"

exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.