Strom vs the teen titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Storm from the comics vs the teen titans from the cartoon

stormfront13
idk this figth could go either way the only ones i see being a problem are raven and starfire

demigawd
Storm has team-beater potential, and if she's ever going to live up to it, it would be against this team. I give it to her 6/10.

stormfront13
well cyborg is like a mini sentinal that is half human so he goes down the quickest. with robin i doubt he is quicjer than lightning since he is human and anything he throws at her she can blow back. beast boy might be kind of a challenge but probably not. that leaves raven and starfire. i tbink she might be able to beat these two. idk this can go either way- she can definitley can do it though.

The Flash
Storm.

stormfront13
the titans seem inexpierenced to me

stormfront13
and storm is more expierenced with her powers so i say she wins

azndrgn
Storm against a bunch of little kids who moan & graon & gripe? Storm hands down

stormfront13
azndrgn said it best

cray z 4 sarah
storm would whoop their a**es

azndrgn
Originally posted by cray z 4 sarah
storm would whoop their a**es

And send them crying to their momma

stormfront13
yeah storm is to much for them to handle- i wonder if anyone will defend them??

eleveninches
ALL teen titans???
Storm is no match for them

stormfront13
the ones from the show

nigel45
Well is it just the basic five Titans or all their honorary members?

Mainstream
the one from the toon...Robin..Dick Grayson the boy wonder...highly skilled trained by the best in fighting and detective skills....lacks power but in someways that makes him the most dangerous. Raven...part human part demon..posses telepahic and teleknesis. Starfire...orange yellowish..super power girl with flight and star bolts...Cyborg..the african american android powerhouse of the group and the wacky..funny loving Beast boy the quite witted changling that can turn to animals.

ZephroCarnelian
Saw an episode on Toonami esterday - a chemical that was spilt on Beast Boy unleashed a primal rage from inside him. He turned into this completely unstoppable monster - he batted the other Titans away like flies. It seemed like a one-off according to the episode, but if he could do that again, Storm's in trouble, lol!

nigel45
If Storm uses her most powerful attacks straight away than there is no reason why she should lose this (that I can think of). If she leaves open any windows of opportunity, the Titans would find them and exploit them. Storm wins, barring any stupid mistakes.

chilled monkey
Together they would beat her. 5 on 1 are not good odds. Plus, the Titans are a good team that knows how to co-ordinate their efforts for best results. So yeah, the Teen Titans win this one.

nigel45
Storm has some very powerful and very large-scale attacks. There shouldn't be any reason why she can't take out all the Titans at once with say, a intense lightning storm.

stormfront13
well cyborg goes down first cause he is half machine. imo robin next cause if he can't reach her then he can't hit her unless he throws those mini bombs at her which he could just blow back. beast boy will prolly go down next considering what animal he turns into. raven and starfire are the on;y problems i see but storm can deflect attacks do doing something to the wind pressure. all in all imo storm wins

stormfront13
the TEEN tintans seem kinda weak imo

nigel45
The Titans are kind of the training program for the JLA. They're not weak.

Mainstream
I wouldn't say they were weak....I'd say they "need time to develop and grow."

stormfront13
well i didn't mean weak- i meant inexpierenced and that beast boy wild animal thing that was a one time deal he said that he would never do it again because he might not be able to turn beck and he said he doesn't know if he can turn into it.

nigel45
Well you definitely said weak. It's no big deal, but it's usually best to say things exactly how you mean them. Eh, what does it matter.

stormfront13
i know i was just in a hurry- and what did you mean by saying "what does it matter"

nigel45
I was insulting you. Jk.

I meant that the whole thing was no big deal. You were in a hurry, accidentally said something you didn't exactly mean, corrected yourself, and then I made a comment about it (up there). My saying "what does it matter" was in reference to my own post, which only furthered this now pointless thread.

And I've done it again.

stormfront13
oh ok lol- well imo storm can take them

gogogadgetgo
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.