Wolverine vs the monster from Jeepers Creepers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
I know the the monster is not from a comic book but I just felt like posting this thread any way.I seems like a good mach up since niether one can die and the fight can star back up in 23 years.

jinzin
wolverine, although the creeper is uber strong and fast he can't do too much to wolverine that wolverine can't easily counter by just cutting off his head.

Scoobless
yeah........ that stupid creeper monster lost a leg in a car accident for cripes sake...... imagine what a pissed off wolverine will do to it...... it was hinted in the film that it has 1 life from every heart it ate....... it's just a question of how long it'll take wolverine to hack through all of them

mikalv1224
It would be an awesome battle but I think wolvie would have a close win.

wishmaster
for one his name is the creeper and wolverng well hed losse man how owuld he beet the creeper till he went away man wolvering well id miss him

Kento
Well since Creeper can be hurt...have Logan just slice thru him, and it'll be over basically

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by wishmaster
for one his name is the creeper and wolverng well hed losse man how owuld he beet the creeper till he went away man wolvering well id miss him Also you might want to know (wolvering) is spelled Wolverine.

Cosmo Kramer
lay lady lay lay across my big brass bed...

oh yeah and in response to your thread they will both keep healing so what the hell is the point. But Wolverine will eventually succeed at whatever it is he is the best at, (i cant quite figure that one out- he has no job, no prospects, no women, and conceivably no reason to get up in the morning but atleast he ditched the yellow spandex. I am positive he was just as baked as I am right now listening to old music that has no effect on todays world) and if he doesnt he can always open a comic book store. LOL Rays Mini Video, that guy cracks me up...

stay lady stay stay with your man awhile!

Jesus 4 Jews!

The Flash
The Creeper can't heal quickly. It needed to eat another head to actually regenerate it's head.

Cosmo Kramer
Originally posted by The Flash
The Creeper can't heal quickly. It needed to eat another head to actually regenerate it's head.

Oh, and this is coming from someone who can do neither. wink

Hegemon875
the creature seems to be alot like doomsday in that it always comes back so yes wolvie would win in a fight but he could not kill it permanently

The Flash
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Oh, and this is coming from someone who can do neither. wink Huh?

C1nd3r
how is it gonna eat another head to regenerate its own head???!?

am i missing something? embarrasment

Swanky-Tuna
Why do people talk about Wolverine like he's Thanos? Wolverine can die.

The Flash
My bad, a chunk of it's head was off.

Scoobless
if wolverine chopped his mouth off he wouldn't be able to regenerate endlessly.........rip

Hegemon875
It cocoons up for 23 years and heals completely.

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by Scoobless
if wolverine chopped his mouth off he wouldn't be able to regenerate endlessly.........rip Not really his real mouth is on his stomach that wear he ate thats kids head from.The Creeper would most likely lose but if he were to throw a pickup truck or push over a bus on Wolverine what could he do If his hands or smashed to the ground he can't get out.Who would win over the time of a 89 years that is 3 fights.

The Flash
I never saw the Creeper show strength of lifting a truck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.