Wolverine vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MJT127
I'm bored so I thought I would just through this out there. Ok no prep time in a neutral environment, Who would win? ( i just want to see if anyone would support Wolverine).

kgkg
do you know who Wolverine is his claws will distory Magneto.

and ya his megnetic attacks won't work , because he will sneak behind and jump on his head , and then slice it off.

beside Wov is too quick for Mag to see.

HAHAHAHA

demigawd
lol. JUDO CLAW CHOP strikes again!!!

Zahit
Oh, you laugh now.....just wait......if someone can claim Wolverine
beating Godzilla, then i'm sure some fanboy will make some
outlandish argument versus Magneto.....

Lord S
In a perfect and logical world, Mags would control Wolverine's every move by controlling the Adamantium in his body, thus tearing him apart.

So yeah, easy victory. But we can't have that happen in a canon universe, now can we? The feelings of too many Wolvie fans would be trampled on...not to mention the cash cow would become a cheeseburger.

uQifg2WV
Can't Magneto even sense metal in the vicinity? If thats true Wolverine can't even sneak up on Magneto.

kgkg
by the way i was joking

CountQuan
ahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahha is this guy new? Do you know what Wolverine's claws are made of? Do you know Magneto's powers?

MJT127
Originally posted by CountQuan
ahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahha is this guy new? Do you know what Wolverine's claws are made of? Do you know Magneto's powers?

yes i do know thier powers, i was just seeing if there was someone here that was so much of a fanboy to think that wolverine would win. I mean, there has to be one of them out there. And if there is i'd love to hear how they argue it.

Pepito
bah

demigawd
Originally posted by CountQuan

I can't believe COUNTQUAN is laughing at somebody because of a bad matchup...

Lord S
Yeah I know...pot, kettle, black.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by demigawd

My thoughts exactly

spetznaz

Best laugh I've had all day!
LOL

DarkMenace
get over it...

Swanky-Tuna
Is Magneto sleeping when the fight starts?

kgkg
"Is Magneto sleeping when the fight starts?"

doesn't matter Wov is too quick , he can smell everything beside his trained in the Jungle , and can do animal moves.

if that doesn't work like demigawd said JUDO CLAW CHOP

Magneto doesn't stand a chance

Swanky-Tuna
Judo is omnipotent. I guess you're right.

demigawd
yea hes so storng that he one tiem choped down a hole tree with one judo claw chop. mags is goin down.

Swanky-Tuna
Oh man, I just climbed a tree earlier today. Those things are tough!

pr1983
most sarcasm in a thread... ever...

yeah, that judo chop is one lethal weapon...

Jimmy Buggs
what about a bone clawed wolvie?

demigawd
Bone Claw Judo Chop.

Or is that Judo Bone Claw Chop?

Jimmy Buggs
bone fu

jinzin
"puddle o' logan" after this fights done.

Jimmy Buggs
so at this point wolvie has no metal on his bones, just the bone claws. and they are fighting in a feild no metal in site, why cant logan come up with a win here?

demigawd
Because Magneto will use the iron in Logan's blood to control his body and make him impale himself with his bone claws. Then toss him into space for fun...

jinzin
actually the human body doesn'thave enough iron in it for magneto to accomplish such a task.

and I was assuming that this was metalized wolverine.......well. if this battle really is under the circumstances that wolverine has bone claws and theres no metal around than i guess he has a pretty good shot, but then again how is he gonna get past magneto's force feild?

demigawd
Considering the Magneto has accomplished such a task...lots of times, I guess he can do it.

jinzin
when?

demigawd
I'll give you three to start you on your way.

Fatal Attractions - he used the iron in their blood to hold the X-men, X-factor, X-Force in place at the same time while he lectured them.

Magneto Rex - he nailed the Avengers by holding the iron in their blood

Eve of Destruction - took control of Northstar's body and sent him flying. Ditto with several other members of the X-men.

Wolverine is easy....

jinzin
ridiculous, but I guess if the man can do it, he's got this in the bag. meh, I was in favor of magneto for this fight regardless, good work.

demigawd
Nothing like convincing someone who was already convinced, lol.

jinzin
lol.

Swanky-Tuna
Magneto does whatever he wants through obscure relations and theories relating to magnetism.

Nick1989
In an Ultimate Xmen comic Magneto ripped Wolverine's entire Adamuntium structure out.

Mainstream
I recall this story as well

King_Mungi

Eve of Destruction - took control of Northstar's body and sent him flying. Ditto with several other members of the X-men.

No he didn't, that was Paulie. Northstar had to go get him. Unless there was another incident that I'm not aware of.

Lord-of-Dreams
Why does it even matter... Mag is way over human strength, speed, etc... He could just fly up and punch Wolverine to death, or fly up and just pull a satellite out of space., or even mould his suit into a great weapon. He is nt only waaaaaay to powerful, but he's also too versitile. As well as being my favourite character. wink

King_Mungi
Oh good lord I do not think Wolverine could beat Magz. There has been good arguements for Magz against Superman, Green Lantern and various other comic big dogs.

Nick1989
Listen Guys. Im getting very tired of hearing about how Wolverine can beat Magneto. Magneto is the master of magnetism dah. He could remove Wolverine's entire adamantium structure in a heartbeat. The only way i feel that Wolverine could kill Magneto is if he is very weakened. Also Magneto can sense Metal (Remember in X2. When he feels the iron in the mans blood) Wolverine cannot sneak up on Magneto.

Lord-of-Dreams
dogg, chill. Noone here actually thinks Logan can possibly win. Also, in case you haven't noticed, it's now bone-claw Logan, to give a 0.000001 level chance upgrade to him. Also, this is a comic forum, homeboy. The movie is really non-canon... Wolverine took Deathstroke down many times. Plus, that was a huge excess of iron, which is why Mag didn't do that before...

Nick1989
Lol. Ok Thanks Lord-of-Dreams.

nathan summers
In a perfect world, Wolverine could never possibly win. Unfortunately we're talking about Marvel. Magneto tends to run his mouth when dealing with the X-Men. Ex: Eve Of Destruction, Wolverine impaled a war ready Magneto without hesitation. He also decapitated a Magneto-like clone/imitator who ran his mouth.

Nick1989
Hmmm.... Intresting. I never knew that.

Lord-of-Dreams
lol its so true!! Mag is an arrogant ass!! He knows he way too powerful, so he goes off in long speeches about nothing relevent lol. But here its bloodlust. Plus it doesnt really matter: Mag could just do what i said he would do above with his metal suit and he'd have 0% problems wink
(No prob, Nick, we come here to learn, right wink)

Nick1989
Yeah. Your right.

Pepito
No what will happen is Wolverine will use his samurai powers because Wolverine was a samurai and he was the best one ever and he also was in the CIA and has a healing factor which means he can survive anything and also he once beat Lobo and Galactus. So he won't be immediately levitated and blown to pieces by soemone who only has control oer the em spectrum. When has Magneto ever been called Weapon X? The idiot.

Lord-of-Dreams
...yeah big grin

spideycarnage
wolive is done in a second.

Tha C-Master
This is a forum... not a movie, nor a comic...

Lord-of-Dreams
?? care to clarify?

JOE NUNEZ
hey if wolvy could beat lobo,why not magneto,hell why not thor or superman woulvorine is unstopable no one could defeat him no one hahahahahahahahahha..........seriously magneto can fight all xmen on his own so imagine what he could do to a 5'3 piece of metal.....

Doc Ock
Magneto wins all the way.

rox
Originally posted by Nick1989
Also Magneto can sense Metal (Remember in X2. When he feels the iron in the mans blood) Wolverine cannot sneak up on Magneto.

dude that was pre planned by mystique and maggie

Nick1989
Hey but if u watch that scene again he senses the iron. If he is the master of magnetism surely he should be able to sence it.

Lord-of-Dreams
Well, he can sense metal, but that is a super noncanon source. And who the hell is maggie? lol

DigiMark007
Originally posted by MJT127
I'm bored so I thought I would just through this out there. Ok no prep time in a neutral environment, Who would win? ( i just want to see if anyone would support Wolverine).

Ah spite. You know, even the fanboys have their limits...testing them is almost nearly as childish.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.