why anakin, why!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

imperial troop
ok 2 questions, 1, how did anakin kill all the jedis after becomgin vader, and what hapened 2 make him have to become vader?

ctsketch
he didn't have to become Vader, he chose to become Darth Vader, remember, his name was Darth Vader BEFORE the suit

LandoSpeeder2
1: He had some help from clone troopers.
2:If he didn't their's be no story. and it pretty much shows why when you watch the movies.

Mist
didnt you watch the previous two?

Stunrun
Originally posted by Mist
didnt you watch the previous two?

im thinking the same thing confused

The Ones
its pretty obvious:

1. palpatines influence

2. he hates the jedi council (as explained in the new trailer why he does)

3. the death of padme

4. jealousy against obi wan

5. love.

6. he started training when he was too old and he became arrogant as a result

(i think those are the basic reasons. if i forgot any please tell)

Stunrun
death of his mother tooyes

ArthasKnight
Originally posted by imperial troop
ok 2 questions, 1, how did anakin kill all the jedis after becomgin vader, and what hapened 2 make him have to become vader?

Are you a fan of Star Wars? How can you not know this and claim to be a fan? Geez, maybe it's just me but I thought this stuff was common knowledge. Go watch the movies ya noob. stick out tongue

Velcro_Boy
you beat me stunrun.

The Ones
Originally posted by Stunrun

oh yea!. thanks

lil bitchiness

The Ones
NO WAY! she had nothing to do with it. so she had to kiss obi wan and infurriate ani and get herself killed but apart from that.....

Stunrun
i adore Padme love

The Ones
same. shes hot!!! droolio http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/smilies/cartoon/love.gif

Velcro_Boy
Originally posted by The Ones
same. shes hot!!! droolio http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/smilies/cartoon/love.gif
right on man, right on...

The Ones
god i just want to get her in bed and...

EHmasterJedi
# 1. Episode III hasnt came out yet so who the hell knows LOL

bilb
He put them all in his Sith microwave & hit the Popcorn setting thats how... roll eyes (sarcastic)

imperial troop
uh, ok. and mist, the preview? in theatres? i havent gone 2 the movies in 3 months. and arthasknight, i am a SW fan, i just havent been to the movies in like 3 months, and the next preview is on thurs, during the OC, (god that show sux!)

The Ones
dont worry. you can get the link here for free. we have some cool guys that post HS stuff for free

Cheesiness

bangin

Captain REX
Originally posted by Stunrun

Someone cheese-grated his Playstation Portable.

Lana
Originally posted by bilb
He put them all in his Sith microwave & hit the Popcorn setting thats how... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by Captain REX
Someone cheese-grated his Playstation Portable.

hysterical

neo313
anakin kills her bc shekisses obi wan????

neo313
i must say that makes sense but im leaving now i keep getting spoiled thanks

DenKi
Poeple seem to think Anakin is a evil and bad person. its not his fault that hes turned evil and went to the dark side. It was Palps and other reasons

The Ones
yea thats true.

Cascador

Jedi Priestess

Ahhh yes, and so it begins with vengence......hold on kids... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.