Halo series vs. GTA series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lomonduil
i go with halo

ScarFace Clone
GTA- more things to do. but halo is a good game, i just like gta alot

shangheid
I like halo better (preferably halo 2 cause of Xbox live)

Smasandian
Um. Two competetly different genres so its pretty hard to compare.

dark1365
I vote Halo, because they have multiplayer.

ScarFace Clone
GTA: SA is 2 player... but it isnt that fun

jaden101
i go for GTA...halo is superb as well though

wookie_pimp
GTA is much better than HALO

ScarFace Clone
yes

Iliketatortots3
GTA is better just by a hair because of that freedom. Halo2 is really fun with online and everything but GTA still has it beat.

sai12
Eh, how can you compare these? They aren't even the same type of game! *shakes head* Doesn't make sense!

ScarFace Clone
dont be mad cuz gta is better then halo

x-box fanatic
halo 2 because of xbox live and cooler wepons

stingray005
It's true that GTA has a more open ended gameplay, but does it have multiplayer, online play, or even a descent story

DarkDethbringer
wait GTA has multi-player!

AdventChild
halo no comparison....gta shouldn't even be compared....

frodo34x
I gofor GTA. But only the classic one. That game is amazing.

choosewisely
Originally posted by frodo34x
I gofor GTA. But only the classic one. That game is amazing.

totally agree

Kazenji
Originally posted by Spartan005
It's true that GTA has a more open ended gameplay, but does it have multiplayer, online play, or even a descent story

Yes GTA for the PC has multiplayer and online play and it does have a decent story its more of a gangster story rather then Sci-fi/action like Halo.

MadMel
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yes GTA for the PC has multiplayer and online play and it does have a decent story its more of a gangster story rather then Sci-fi/action like Halo.
which one??

Superboy Prime
is this like...which game you like bette?

Halo hands down. Don't get me wrong I love GTA since day one, but Halo's multiplayer is my drug.

If it's both worlds against each other Haloverse curbstomps the GTAverse.

colonelf40
As much as i like Halo

GTA ALL THE WAY!

GTA has some of the best stories ever in video games, has top stars doing the voices and good music

for example

GTA Vice City/VCS - Set in 1986, Is pretty much based on Miami Vice & Scarface which were set in Miami which is a clone for Vice City and with the cheesy but cool 80' music, 80's supercars 80's fashion and 80's drug wars all make for top-notch entertainment.

GTA San Andreas - Based on California/Nevada, has 3 huge cities Los Santos, San Feiro & Las Venturas based on LA, Frisco & Vegas set in the 1992 which was the time of the West Coast gangsta rap, Bloods/Crips gang wars, T2 JD, Rodney King thing, Watts riots etc

I love all the gangs in SA but my favourite are the Ballas, the aztecas and the da nang boys

BALLA FOR LIFE FOOL!

Kazenji
Originally posted by MadMel
which one??

What which one for the pc has multiplayer and online play ummmm all of them do.

Superboy Prime
Grand Theft Auto has some of the BEST environments, atmosphere and designs in video games.

Storywise the games are crap.

Sorry to bust your bubble fella.

Violent2Dope
GTA's story's not crap!mad Tho Halo is better IMO. Multiplayer for one reason.

Superboy Prime
They are crap.

I did not compare GTA's story to Halo.

I compared it some of the best stories out there....FF6, FFX, Xenogears, Xenosaga etc. etc.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
They are crap.

I did not compare GTA's story to Halo.

I compared it some of the best stories out there....FF6, FFX, Xenogears, Xenosaga etc. etc. That's an opinion dude.erm

Superboy Prime
Yeah. But an opinion I am sure many will agree with.

Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy Tactics, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time...etc. etc. etc.

To state GTA has some of the best stories in gaming is over rating the stories.

Violent2Dope
Did I ever state any GTA game is among the best storyline wise? No.

Superboy Prime
Did I say you did? I was talking to roah worshipper in here until you jumped in..

Next time you should read the threads since page 1 to fully grasp what's going on.

Just a tip.

Violent2Dope
Did I say you did? I was talking to roah worshipper in here until you jumped in..

Next time you should read the threads since page 1 to fully grasp what's going on.

Just a tip. DUR I UH DID READ DUH PHREAD SINSE PAJE ONE!

Kazenji
Grand Theft Auto has some of the BEST environments, atmosphere and designs in video games.

Storywise the games are crap.

Storywise they are good for gangster storys in a game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.