Storm Vs Raven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Who wins this battle.

stormfront13
idk it could go either way- they are both super powerful

cray z 4 sarah
i think storm would take it

Draco69
Raven would win. Telekinesis, Empathic control, Teleportation, Magical abilities, and her scary soul-self. Too much for Storm too handle.

cray z 4 sarah
i dont think its too much for storm to handle, you realise the speed of lighting is several thousand miles per second, she could strike raven before she had the chance to perform a spell

Draco69
Storm needs a least several seconds to conjure lightening. Many characters have dodged her lightening. Wolverine, Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Nightcrawler, etc. The speed of lightening is nullified with Storm's need for concentration.

theflyxx
Raven would win.

stormfront13
idk it really depends on who is writing her. in the comics i have read her lightning comes instantley and seems almost impossible to dodge unless ur flash or someone. and in some others it isn't as fast. because she has such control over her power sll she needs is a thought and that is really powerful. these two are super powerful and this fight could go either way

stormfront13
it depends on who acts quicker imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.