Official Poster Revieled For Revenge Of The Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARTH STEVIOUS
Hi the official poster for revenge of the sith is on line as i am new i cant post the link but it is on inland empire strikes back . net try and find it there enjoy

zavin
there's a thread already, sorry

Sadako of Girth
Yep. Its on the thread about "entertainment tonight- tonight" thread.

smoker4
Hi darth its here i think

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3362558#post3362558

JKozzy
http://img240.exs.cx/img240/7052/duh11um.jpg

stick out tongue

Captain REX
Thank you, Kozman...

Look, my name's on there!!! Twice!

DARTH STEVIOUS
Sorry u lot are quick oh well

Naredhel
Hey, OT, but why is that forum black? I saw it look like that once before... I don't understand...

tlbauerle
Ha...

By the way...thanks for the exclusive we already had

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by DARTH STEVIOUS
Sorry u lot are quick oh well

If you go to tfn, were slower than a mental retard.

smoker4
Originally posted by Naredhel
Hey, OT, but why is that forum black? I saw it look like that once before... I don't understand...

You can change it in profile player wink

DARTH STEVIOUS
Well theres no need to be bitchy jkozzy chill out that post says it will be on but in the title it dose not say its been shown. Plus i am new to the board and that aint a nice way to welcome some one

Naredhel
cheers, just found it big grin

JKozzy
Well theres no need to be bitchy jkozzy chill out that post says it will be on but in the title it dose not say its been shown. Plus i am new to the board and that aint a nice way to welcome some one I'm not bitchy, I was just joking, hence the "stick out tongue"

wink

LandoSpeeder2
Well theres no need to be bitchy jkozzy chill out that post says it will be on but in the title it dose not say its been shown. Plus i am new to the board and that aint a nice way to welcome some one

He wasn't b!tchen ya, just showin ya.

btw, don't ever sighn up at MF.com wink stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.