2 league tournament or Inter-league tournament?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Paola and Tron, if you read this thread please do not close it as I need it to poll the fans as to what type of martial arts tournament they would like to see when I post the 2nd Marvel/DC Martial Arts Tournament. But if you do close it, I understand as technically it does not directly involve comic characters in this thread.

To all fans who want to see a 2nd Marvel/DC Martial Arts Tournament, I need to know your votes as to whether you would like to have me make a tournament like the 1st Marvel/DC Martial Arts Tournament that is currently in progress where there are 2 leagues or would you like to see a tournament with each match pairing a Marvel and DC fighter. Please vote on this issue and please give some argument as to which toutnament type I should make. Thanks all!

demigawd
I guess you already know where I stand and why I have that opinion since I posted the whole interleague thing in the first place.

azndrgn
Originally posted by demigawd
I guess you already know where I stand and why I have that opinion since I posted the whole interleague thing in the first place.

Yeah, I'm doind this thread to get some more input.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.