Bullseye & Kingpin vs. Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Could these two handle Cage? I'd say no.

Sentry
Luke Cage will kick their A$$E$!

Draco69
Bullseye and Kingwin win. Unless Luke Cage has unbreakable eyeballs. Bullseye carries around adamantium weapons.

Tormentor_2004
there is prep time

Draco69
If there's preptime, then Luke Cage definitely loses. Kingpin is a master of preptime.

Scoobless
Cage has steel hard skin........ so Bullseye throws stuff into his mouth.... Cage dies........ Kingpin buys Bullseye a new car

Draco69
Or his eyeballs. I wonder if he has a unbreakable....never mind.

ebonyblade1
You think cage would even be fazed by these lightweights?! Cage is a self taught streetfighter. He has been fighting all of his life. Even before he got his powers. He would give iron fist a hard time. He presses 25 tons is near invulnerable and you think bullseye and kingpin will take him out? I tell you people don't fight with their mouth open all the time and their reaction time is not soooo slow that they can't close their eyes or mouths when objects or flying at them. I mean we are assuming that this is a real fight. Oh and even if you gave kingpin and bullseye admantium weapons, then it becomes a regular street fight where anyone can get cut except cage is 50 times as strong as either on of them. Think about it. If you were going to fight two guys you could kill with one punch would they stand a chance against you.

Draco69
Maybe. But Bullseye and Kingpin already know Luke Cage. The thread starter said that there is preptime so Kingpin will use his vast resources to come up with something.

And Bullseye is by no means a lightweight. He never misses. He can throw anything. His objects have been clocked at almost 300 mph. Luke Cage is not agile enough to dodge anything that Bullseye throws at his eyes. A blinded Luke Cage would be in serious trouble. Kingpin would use whatever plan he has to finish him off.

Scoobless
and cage is not a 25 tonner....... he's more like 15....... though that makes little difference in this fight........ bullseye would still take him down

Draco69
Actually he is 25 tonner now due to the Handbook 2004. Don't know how he got that stong though.

ebonyblade1
hey, I thought the prep time was optional. Well if that is the case kingpin wold have a planA,B,C, and then a back-up plan. And I know that bullseye is no lightweight. But cage is a smart fighter. Since they both have prep time he would take out bullseye first. Bullseye would get his licks in and damage him, but he wouldn't stop him. Cage would use his arms to protect some of his vital organs till he gets close. By the way can bullseye pierce his skin at close range? I understand from a distance with throwing room. But even with admantium it will be hard to pierce his skin from up close if unless bullseye is very strong. I've seen cage block illyana (exiles) sword with his arm it pierced his skin but look like a decent paper cut. And her sword can cut through anything. I concede to you though he would definitely lose to a master planner like Kingpin.

K3VIL
Cage has beated down Powerman(a.k.a. Atlas of the Thunderbolts), his reaction time is sufficiently fast to catch and hit Daredevil and even Spiderman, he heal faster than humans, he has a high level of invulnerability, can lift over 25Tons.
The only way Kingpin and BE are going to win is unleashing against him a dozen of superpowered guys and then putting plasma bombs in the place where they are going to attack Cage as a last chance of killing him.This guy is hella strong and tough, and the Kingpin that after all gets his big ass regulary kicked by DD or Spiderman would get murdered from Cage, he has no mercy for criminals.

BENITO
Iron fist must be around here

LordFear
with prep time I don't see Cage winning against Kingpin alone.

BENITO
well the new prep time rules state there is no such thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.