Desak VS. Superman(Current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can the current man of steel defeat a god slayer?

Can the current Superman defeat Desak?

Most of you know Superman so I won't bother posting his stats.

demigawd
Desak is too much for just Superman. Desak regularly owns Thor. He'll do it to Supes.

kgkg
Desak

K3VIL
He nearly wipe out King Thor until he pick up Mjolnir and kills him.
Post-Crisis Supes don't stand a chance, maybe a good formation of the JLA would be able to contain him.

Scoobless
Desak would sense that Superman isn't a god and would probably leave him alone........ if he thought that Supes was trying to be treated as a god he would proceed to try to kick his ass........... but would his medallion protect him from non-godly power?...... i don't think it will so he may get more than he bargained for taking on a sub-god of Superman's power level........ could go either way

Draco69
Supes is screwed. I'd sacrifice the dog in order to escape.

Jamaican
"but would his medallion protect him from non-godly power?"

That's what I want to know. B/c most of his powers/abilities mentioned there have something or other to do with his opponent's "God-liness". So can he use his powers on someone who isn't a God, but still powerful??

Beyonder
Originally posted by Jamaican
"but would his medallion protect him from non-godly power?"

That's what I want to know. B/c most of his powers/abilities mentioned there have something or other to do with his opponent's "God-liness". So can he use his powers on someone who isn't a God, but still powerful??

No. But him being a magic being should still hurt Superman.

Jamaican
"No. But him being a magic being should still hurt Superman."

aaah very true, very true...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.