Super Skrull vs. Exiles Mimic (you pick the powers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
Super Skrull takes on Exiles Mimic. Seems like a mismatch, but that probably depends on what powers he mimics.

So design a Mimic who you think can take out one of the FF's most powerful enemies. Five powers/abilities. Remember that whatever power he mimics is half as potent as the original.

If you think that no combination of half-powers could beat Super Skrull, say so.

kgkg
what's the power limitation and what kind of power can he mimic objects , mutants , gods , cosmic etc.

demigawd
I think he's limited to mutants. If someone knows otherwise, let me know.

kgkg
how about mag , prof x , rougue , NC , frank R

that should do the job

even half there powers will be enough to bring him down

demigawd
I wonder what having half the potency of reality control means?

kgkg
can mimic really do this or you just gave him 5 abilities lol

i never heard of mimic before.

demigawd
lol, he was one of the X-men's earliest enemies in the regular marvel universe. he copied the powers of all the original five X-men. He never reall stopped mimicking them in the regular universe, but in the Exiles universe, he switches a lot more often.

I don't know if he's limited to five powers, but it's always traditionally been five powers, probably because of his first encounter with the five original X-men.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.