Absorbing Man vs. Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Yes prep time. They meet at a construction site.

Wynndar
ooooh this is a good ass match

jinzin
super skrull imo.

Scoobless
I think absorbing man takes it.......... i'd really like to know if he can absorb the properties of an invisible force field though......... if he can then he should stay like that as long as possible

Draco69
Absorbing Man once absorbed lightening. He may be able to absorb the field. I'm not sure though.

Scoobless
it depends on what the field is made of.....???

Zahit
Super-skrull turns invisible. flies up to him...........the end.

Scoobless
how is that the end?

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Scoobless
how is that the end?

I guess he means Super Skrull flies into Absorbing Man's wrecking ball....

DigiMark007
They meet at a construction site.

I'll take Absorbing Man. If it was a grassy meadow, I might change my mind.

-DM

Heracles
The invisible thing doesnt really work as there on a construction site and they have prep time so Absorbing man by now has absorbed some steel and is waiting for him so Skrull hits him and it doesn't put him down.

Wynndar
the invisible woman's field is actually made from the same energy as a celestial...if Creel was able to absorb it and control its properties...he would probably be able to take on any of the guys on Earth. However, S. Skrull's field is created from skrull tech and not energy from hyperspace.

Zahit
The Super-Skrull is WAY the hell smarter than Creel and has all the
powers of the Fantastic Four and Skrull shape-changing and is the top
warrior of the Skrull Empire. With his vast array of abilities, I think
he'd find a way to put Creel down.

who?-kid
Indeed, Absorbing Man is a dumbass. He absorbs everything except intelligence.

K3VIL
Absorbing Man will first absorb properties of steel of the building in the construction site, then, proceed into going fist to fist with Skrull, and absorb all of his powers.SS wouldn't just fly up and fry him.And even that wouldn't kill Creel.He has regenerate from exploding into pieces after absorbing the energy of the core of the Earth.

Scoobless
absorbing man always has his magical steel ball to hand (lol) so he doesn't need the construction site to start him off

Zahit
absorbing man has only one ball.

Heracles
Yeah but its a big one and as Titania once said to him size matters.

pym-ftw
Creel

Supermex
Skrull got this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.