Tarantino to direct Friday 13th?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=170466

Could be neat but I'd rather him focus on his own things.

MildPossession
I have made a topic about this in Horror section.

Cinemaddiction
The same people don't necessarily frequent both forums. I'm allowing it to stay.

MildPossession
Ok, well see other topic for what I said.

Myth
QT came out and said he is not doing this, the rumor was false. QT says Inglorious Bastards will still most likely be his next movie.

MildPossession
No loss.

Myth
"No loss"? More like, "Thank God". Why have him waste his time when he could spend it making "good" movies.

MildPossession
That is what I meant, no loss that he isn't directing it, can do his other films.

tabby999
i cant see why a Friday movie directed by QT would be a waste of time, just becase some of the movies were a bit naff dosn't mean that just because its a Friday movies its going to be shit. imagine the array of nasty shit QT could do with the movie, hes given a movie where the only aim is to have as little or much dialouge as you want and kill teens. great outlet for all those crazy ideas floating through his head

Myth
QT is best with dialog. People don't go to Jason movies for dialog. Nobody needs Jason to have dialog either. So if you take dialog away from QT, his time is wasted........ ah f*ck it. I'm not going to go any further into that explanation because here is a simple, more true one. I don't care at all for Friday the 13th movies so I don't want QT to waste his time on that garbage. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.