Shredder runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
Shredder with all his equipment and weapons. From the comic series (not "super shredder"wink

Fight to incapacitation or death. Returns to full strength after each fight. Does he win or lose to:

Leonardo
Splinter
Vega (Street Fighter)
Ra's Al Ghul
Psylocke
Daredevil
Elektra
Storm Shadow
Batman
Black Panther
Deathstroke
Spider-Man

Kento
Well....Since Leo did kill him in the comic I think he'd loose to Leo.

I mean he lost to the turtles, and it was only there third real battle. He wasn't a big player in the comics.

Kento
Splinter could beat him, Vega not to sure about that, Ra's couldn't, Psylocke possibly cause she's psychic, and what not, DareDevil nah, Elektra might put up a good fight, Storm shadow is awesome he'd win. I mean him, and Snake eyes shot at each other, and hit bullet for bullet. Talk about good aim, Bats is cool, and all but he'd have trouble on his hands against shredder but he could probably pull off the win, BP, DS, And Spidey take him out also.

All in all his score is very low on who he could probably beat.

jinzin
well first off, what shredder are we talking here. which incarnation?

Kento
He said the comic book one. So that means the one who looses the first fight against the turtles which is there third battle, then gets his head cut off by by Leo, and thus never being seen again...Next to new Tale of TMNT

jinzin
oh in that case he' probably beat
Vega (Street Fighter)
Ra's Al Ghul
possibly Psylocke
possibly Daredevil
and possiblyElektra

but other than that, this would be a competition for who could kick shredders ass the hardest.

demigawd
What are the versions of Shredder?

jinzin
weel there's the original mirrage comics, then theres the archie comic-old school cartoon version, then there's the all badass video game version that can go super at will, and the movie version, and then finally the new cartoon version (and probably the most dangerous)

Kento
Comic, Original Cartoon, New Cartoon..which is by far the coolest, and Movie, which is second coolest, and anime shredder which is basically original cartoon shredder but with powers.

I don't know if Archie comics shredder would really be a different version since it's based of the cartoon but there's him to

jinzin
oh yeah i forgot about the anime version.lol.

Kento
*laughs* Oh wait Super Shredder from the second movie. Can't fergit him either.

jinzin
there are so many,,,,,someone should make a team shredder vs. (insert team name) thread. lol

Kento
*laughs* Only a few would be any good though. Like the newest Shredder, Movie Shredder, and Super Shredder. Possibly even Anime Shredder.

Kento
Wait...Kirai was Shredder once, and then Raph was also. Do they count since they took the mantle once?

jinzin
don't forget about video game shredder he can go super at will plus he's got an arsanel of random powers

Kento
Oh yea with him who needs movie Super Shredder though?

jinzin
well I'm sure one more muscle head wouldn't hurt.

Kento
This is true. But who'd lead? Obviously some are smarter, and more crueler then others. It be a fight between new Shredder, Movie Shredder, and probably game Shredder on who is fit to lead the group.

Movie Super Shredder got dumb so he'd just sit back, and do what he's told lol.

jinzin
well the new cartoon version has been around for a few hundred years so i think that would entitle him to seniority, besides the cartoon shredder has beaten splinter where the movie version could not. Considering the fact that video game shredder was still krangs underling I give leadership position to the utron.

Kento
Yea a whole lot more seniority. He'd be the best one to do so cause of that but he was also beaten up by Splinter after he had beat the turtles.

jinzin
well he really beat himself mre than splinter did, but the next few times they fought the advantage went to shredder.

Kento
With the Water Tower yea. Shredder could probably win, as he did beat up Leo easily even if the Elite Guard were around, if he didn't send Kirai, and Hun after the turtles, and went himself.

jinzin
well shredder did beat leo and the rest of the turtles before the eilite gaurd even made an appearance. and then beat up the rest of the turtles and splinter later on as well.

Kento
I've always wondered about the Elite Guards. They can teleport, and junk, and they were taught by Shredder himself so can he teleport too? And could Splinter?

Off topic ^^; I know I know.

Back on Topic...True...What happened to that sword?...Hey, he cheats when he hold it since that's a robot body while Splinter had to hold it with his bare hands when fighting those element warriors.

jinzin
i don't know if that's cheating really has shredder made the sword specifically for himself. bt as far as the teleporting thing goes, I don't know, I mean those mystic elemental guys are underlings of shredder too but i don't think he has those kinds of powers either. maybe his ninja skills are just that badass though.
In my head (a fanfic kind of thing) the human oroku saki is still alive and has the ability to go super with all his powers put that's a really long story i made up for that.

Kento
Well the elements are underlings like the foot, and stuff. He personally trained the Elite Guards. And he's been around long enough to learn all the secrets of the Ninja...since the Tokugawa era...maybe before.

jinzin
I wouldn't put it past him to have those kinds of powers, but I'll with-hold until i see him actually use them.

Kento
*nods* Yea. Course he isn't human so that might explain how he could teach it but still not know it.

demigawd
ok, so let's say current Shredder (from cartoon) runs the gauntlet. How well does he do against the people mentioned above?

jinzin
well in that case, i'd say he would waste everyone with the exception of spiderman and deathstroke although he has more than a decent chance at putting them down too.

Kento
I think he'd have the most trouble against Spidey but Slade would put up a good fight, and might even fall to him.

So basically I agree with Jinzin

BENITO
Originally posted by demigawd
Shredder with all his equipment and weapons. From the comic series (not "super shredder"wink

Fight to incapacitation or death. Returns to full strength after each fight. Does he win or lose to:

Leonardo
Splinter
Vega (Street Fighter)
Ra's Al Ghul
Psylocke
Daredevil
Elektra
Storm Shadow
Batman
Black Panther
Deathstroke
Spider-Man

he could go up to psylocke IF she has her telepathic powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.