The Authority vs. New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

ebonyblade1
If the authority or sober, it would probably be them if they meet for the first time and fight. With prep time for both team, none of them can strategize as well as cap, so I would have to give it to the avengers. By the way what is the scenario?

LordFear
prep time or not!!!
The Authority are it in terms of superhero teams.
Nobody is taking them down aside from maybe PC DC

Draco69
The Authority is pretty tough. I read in Wizard Magazine that they are the most powerful team in comicdom. They have the potential to beat the JLA even.

ebonyblade1
They ain't so tough. I am a big fan, but they have too many issues to be unbeatable. This is the same team that got taken out by Ben Santini and stormwatch:achilles. They are like elite force of extremely well trained men and women soldiers. There's was like seven on the team at the time. The one SPB they had on the team powers are so useless and painful, you feel sorry for him. With prep time they are beatable. And the JLA version with manitou raven would own the authority. That group was way to top heavy with power. The current team would bite the dust though against the authority.

ebonyblade1
By the way now that Bendix is back, I really do fear for the authority. You think seth own them. Bendix is going to make their lives miserable

Draco69
Bendix? Ouch.

Khellendros
Authority. The Doctor is Strange times five, without the times wasted on spellcasting. Avengers put up a damned good fight, but they can't pull this off.

Draco69
Yeah the Doc is pretty scary.

Draco69
Revive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.