Flash vs Mr. Fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ebonyblade1
Here are the rules. It's in the DC universe so flash has all of his powers. 2 men enter an enclosed room only one man can leave. This is a fight to the death. Everyone knows what the flash can do. Reed is basically, an intelligent plastic man, who is paranoid, can think faster than everyone--byproduct of his powers--and can control his density. He can make him self as hard as a normal human and as tangible as water. Suit is made of unstable molecules--so if flash vibrates thru it will destroy them both--I think. Because bad things happen when you destabilize unstable molecules.

Mainstream
Flash.

nigel45
Flash

Mainstream
it's like an Echo or something.

nigel45
it's like an Ech- jk.

ZephroCarnelian
lol. Good thread.

Flash would tie Reed in an impossible to untie knot within the first pico-second lol. Then he'd wrap him into a ball, shoot a few thousand hoops with him, do some soccer kick-ups then grab some wood and fashion a banjo with blue n white strings....

Mainstream
Mr. Fantastic: let me go..you speeding simplton. ( a phone rings) (flash goes to answer.)

Flash: hello? Mr. Fantastic? oh he can't come to the phone..he's tired up at the moment..heh heh heh.

ebonyblade1
oh yeah, flash would have fun. but how do you kill someone like Mr. Fantastic. I mean you have to get rid of the guy. If you put him in the hospital he would already have a plan to make your life suffer. Much like doom would. They aren't that different. Reed can be coldhearted.

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah. But what would happen if Flash grabbed one of Reeds legs and ran of with it at lightspeed? How far would Reeds leg stretch lol?

Mainstream
hmmmm...not very far...it might break like a cheap rubber band..considering it's being pulled so fast.

kgkg
his body will follow it won't brake unless his attached somewhere.

Mainstream
okay..I could go with that...I wonder could Flash "break" mr. F?

ebonyblade1
another question would be if flash ripped him apart, could reed put himself back together again. I imagine reed can take a lot of punishment, fighting the likes of namor, the thing and the hulk. He also has to have some superstrength to do some of the things he can do. the environment--a closed room--is in his favor. So this fight might last for sometime.

kgkg
in a close room mr.F whould own flash

all his gotta do is start stretching , and start making Spikes.

ebonyblade1
Yeah, I saw how plastic man took out future flash (in 1 million), but he had to be slowed down with a dart from huntress. Reed's got a mini computer and a pocket universe in his suit. But I have never seen him pull out a dart and shoot someone with. He would give the flash a hard time. But I don't see how he could get close enough to flash to smother him. After all, this is a death match and no one wins until someone is dead.

Draco69
Mr. Fantastic loses. Badly. Richards, despite his malleable form, will still be moving at the pace of a snail sludging its way from Seattle to Trenton, New Jersey. Either Flash pummels him at lightspeed (malleble or not, it's gonna hurt) or Flash uses his infamous "infinite punch" technique. And those are just random ideas of how the Flash would win.

kgkg
Flash whould own MR.f i was only talking about a Closed Small room if people are wondering LMAO

ebonyblade1
Yes heard about the flash infinite punch and throwing things at lightspeed. My question is who did he use it on. And what happened to his victim. If it did not kill them. How did they survive?

ebonyblade1
Would it be an even fight if Blackpanther Let Reed borrow some vibranium and laced his suit?

Draco69
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
Yes heard about the flash infinite punch and throwing things at lightspeed. My question is who did he use it on. And what happened to his victim. If it did not kill them. How did they survive?

He used on Zum. Or rather a White Martian in disguise. The poor dude was knocked into the stratosphere and traveled around the world twice at 7 miles per second before landing in Africa.

ebonyblade1
I take it the white martian survived? Since flash doesn't kill in the comic. That would mean that the punch would probably rip thru reed. And as far as I know that should kill him.

Draco69
Zum survived. The thing about the "infinite mass" punch is that the Flash explictly stated "I could hit him a thousand times before he blinks...Once ought to do it." I can't imagine the Flash using this technique at a thousand times more damage.

Cosmic Cube
The term "picosecond" is used rather loosely here. It is literally, "a trillionth of a second."

Try a "nanosecond". According to proper logic, Flash could not even move an inch in a picosecond, as light travels at roughly 12,000,000,000 *inches* per second. That means that he could move about 1 foot per nanosecond.

According to his bios, Flash can hit one target about 100 times (I'm talking about solid punches,) in a second. He could probably pluck someone a hundred thousand times in a second. That sounds about right.

Flash still wins though.

nigel45
The question is not "will Flash win", it is the margin of victory.

ebonyblade1
Actually the question is who will kill who and how. I can think of some very practical was for reed to kill someone. But I doubt if he can do it to wally. And vice versa. With the exception of the infinite mass punch. And apparently flash's bio has a lot of catching up to do.

Draco69
If you're talking about the Starnet-Database then yes, it is outdated. MM is really portrayed as a weakling in his profile. The profile for WW only refers to her period as a depowered WW. Aquaman is really powerful nowadays.

The Superman profile is very accurate though. He hasn't changed much.

nigel45
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
Actually the question is who will kill who and how. I can think of some very practical was for reed to kill someone. But I doubt if he can do it to wally. And vice versa. With the exception of the infinite mass punch. And apparently flash's bio has a lot of catching up to do.

I was quoting Saturday Night Live...

TraXtaRCR3
You all know where i stand on this matter!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.