LOVE HINA ( and Ken Akamatsu's new serie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mandos
Hey! Love Hina is one of the best mangas I've read, and now Ken is starting a new one. Look ok, should look like Love Hina. It's a mage who founds himself teaching a class of 30 girls. The only thing that stinks is that the mage is 10 yrs old. What can you do with a ten yrs old? laughing out loud

The name of the manga is Negima.
Go check it out folks, I think volume 1 is done in english...

sai12
WOOT! Love them both! Don't doubt it cuz Negi is ten! Just makes it all the more fun!! Love Hina was great! Ever read the other one of his? A. I. Love You? Pretty good too. Bout some kid who makes a computer program of a girl, that comes to life! Eh, well, just had to show my love!

Flame Alchemist
...Man! I love it sooo much! But did anybody see Love Hina Again!?!?!

Its like the second continuation of it!

sai12
Oh yeah! I saw that! Great stuff! Now if they would only make a second Love Hina season or something. I mean Love Hina again didn't answer all the questions yet! There are still unanswered questions! *beats fist on table*

Flame Alchemist
...One sec, I need to check... I thought I saw Love Hina 2 somewhere...

Kento
I like A.I. Love You, and Negima but my fave is still Love Hina. Then again I've read all of Love Hina, and I liked the ending to it.

Mandos
Yes, I have read Ai non-stop (probably the version in french). It's pretty good, I'd recommand it, BUT LOVE HINA IS BETTER. I dont know for Negi magi, but I will in one week lol!

sai12
I love Negima! I think the 5th book is out now. And I just have to get it....Thank God payday is this Friday! I have to get Negima and Psychic Academy! I love my mangas.

Anyway, no news on a second season of Love Hina, one beyond Love Hina again? That would be the some of the best news I've heard in a while!!

Flame Alchemist
YES!!! I just found My Hina 3! The 3rd continuation!

The site where to download it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.