My last ever Thread! Will Episode III be the film of 2005?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
I actually think that Episode III might very well be the film of the year because there are a few other decent films coming out such as Pirates of the Carribean 2, King Kong, War of the worlds, Charlie and the chooclate factory. But Episode III will probably be better than all of them.
Episode III will probably be the best because it has the longest and biggest fighting scenes in Cinema history, and it's Star Wars for god sakes!

BAILY
So is this the last thread you are making?? ROTS will die a quick death at the box office..... it will disappear and never be heard from again... critics will hate it... fans will be kinda disappointed and Baily will be rolling around in all the unhappiness and bitterness bc I thrive off it... I am one miserable and bitter son of a b!tch!!

BAILY
And second of all POTC 2 doesnt come out til 2006.... do your research there buddy... This year will suck at the box office.... people will stay home than waste their money seeing crap

awain
Originally posted by BAILY
So is this the last thread you are making?? ROTS will die a quick death at the box office..... it will disappear and never be heard from again... critics will hate it... fans will be kinda disappointed and Baily will be rolling around in all the unhappiness and bitterness bc I thrive off it... I am one miserable and bitter son of a b!tch!!

No you're a miserable, stupid, boring, worthless, insulting mother... well you get the general idea... but you're probably right.

awain
And second of all POTC 2 doesnt come out til 2006.... do your research there buddy... This year will suck at the box office.... people will stay home than waste their money seeing crap

Does Pirates of the Carribean 2 come out in 2006, I thought it orginally came out at the end of this year... but still Episode III might be the best film of the year though.

MochaChica
Fantasy.... :'( Say it ain't so, Baily. Say it ain't so.
Reality...Episode III will be big, but who knows what people will think of it. I'm going in optimistic. I just really pray that it's good in the sense that it brings us (as fans of the original trilogy first and the prequels second) full circle. I want an TESB, I want that sort of vibe. This great moment that just doesn't let up with intensity and cinematic strength. I'm thinking ROTS has the potential and ability to be that. But of course, we want something above and beyond what TESB was as a film.

BAILY
Originally posted by awain
No you're a miserable, stupid, boring, worthless, insulting mother... well you get the general idea... but you're probably right.

Thanks for the compliment buddy...

ROTS will prolly be the real money maker this year... but it isnt gonna make much, prolly as much as AOTC did... it isnt gonna be the highest grossing movie of all time or anything

BAILY
Does Pirates of the Carribean 2 come out in 2006, I thought it orginally came out at the end of this year... but still Episode III might be the best film of the year though.

I heard the summer of 2006 and the third part comes out summer 2007

awain
Thanks for the compliment buddy...

ROTS will prolly be the real money maker this year... but it isnt gonna make much, prolly as much as AOTC did... it isnt gonna be the highest grossing movie of all time or anything

Oh yeah, you've got a point there, but I still think that Episode III will be a big box office film though.

Sadako of Girth
Awain.... A freindly hundered quids worth of advice for free.... Your future on this board might find it helpful to stop flaming people...... wink

awain
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Awain.... A freindly hundered quids worth of advice for free.... Your future on this board might find it helpful to stop flaming people...... wink

I'm not flaming people you ambitious shit, I've just had enough of everyone having a bloody go at me when ever I put a god damn thread on. All right, I'll put this thread on, Episode III title revealed, then everyone will still a god damn go at me for nothing.
Everyone on this forum really hates me don't they, I mean if you all knew me, and if I was at hospital dieing right, you lot wouldn't even bother come and visit me you hate me so much, I mean why don't you all get your XBoxs or whatever out and all enjoy yourselves...... sad

PVS
reported

Sadako of Girth
I'm not flaming people you ambitious shit, I've just had enough of everyone having a bloody go at me when ever I put a god damn thread on. All right, I'll put this thread on, Episode III title revealed, then everyone will still a god damn go at me for nothing.
Everyone on this forum really hates me don't they, I mean if you all knew me, and if I was at hospital dieing right, you lot wouldn't even bother come and visit me you hate me so much, I mean why don't you all get your XBoxs or whatever out and all enjoy yourselves...... sad

Who are you calling "ambitious"......?

smoker4
laughing out loud FFS

awain
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Who are you calling "ambitious"......?

No One.... (yes that should stick)

awain
Originally posted by smoker4
laughing out loud FFS

What is FFS stand for?

Lana
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm trying to decide if this thread even has a point...

BAILY
It did have a point til Ol' Baily got mean and I apologize to awain for being an ass....

Sadako of Girth
So sad Awain that you have to be trollish though..

J.M FcThumbs-Up

Don't take it all too personal man....most of the people just mean fun.
I mean, my threads always end up with enough people just spitting jackshit at me...but thats just fun(and end up on the bottom of the page after 15 comments).

so........take this laughing out loud and also this wink ...rock on buddy!

BAILY
I do hope you arent talkin bout poor ol Baily there Sadako??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.