DC's telepaths versus Marvel's telepaths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jffxex1980
Who's stronger? I.e. MM versus Xavier, Fate versus Jean, Emma versus Moondragon?

Draco69
MM beats Xavier.

Fate beats Jean (w/o Phoenix Force)

* MoonDragon and Emma are both Marvel

Emma beats MoonDragon (w/o Mind Gem )

Kento
lol how many telepaths are in DC anyways? The number of Marvel telepaths out weigh the competition so they'd win by sheer numbers alone.

Cosmic Cube
Allegedly, Xavier could not affect Martian Manhunter because of his shapeshifting and intangability.

Jean would defeat Dr. Fate. Her power was (in conjunction with Xavier's) was sufficient to subdue the Phoenix Force.

MoonDragon would beat Emma, even without the Infinity Mind gem, (which she still possesses as a member of the Infinity Watch and uses often.) She also has the essence of the Dragon of The Moon (A potently telepathic cosmic entity), and she can join the Uni-Mind. She's much more powerful.

Draco69
I really don't know. MM is the only one I'm really aware of. Him and Aquaman. Any other one is not known to me.

Hegemon875
doesnt Darkseid have some psychic abilities?

Draco69
I think he does. He has TK, that I'm sure of. I'm not sure of telepathy though. Not like he needs it with the Omega Effect anyway.

Cosmic Cube
When has Darkseid ever used telekinesis?

Draco69
He just primarily uses it for a forcefield. Although the blasted writer called Jeph Loeb seems to have forgotten that. Most writers nowadays just write him as really strong, invulnerable, Omega beam blasting, and a constant pansy to Superman. He's really been depowered.

stormfront13
there is so many telepaths in marvel that they can take this

Cosmic Cube
A forcefield, isn't telekinesis at all. It's a force field. A perfect example is Sue Richards. She is not a telekinetic, but she can make and manipulate forcefields.

Telekinesis is moving an object with the power of the mind alone. Has he ever done that?

stormfront13
well jean grey can do it with her tk

Draco69
Originally posted by stormfront13
well jean grey can do it with her tk

Exactly.

stormfront13
oooh cool i was right

kgkg
making a force field doesn't make them telekinetic.

does that mean if you can make Force field you not telekinetic

of course not

telekinetic can make force fields , but making force fields doesn't nessesary mean they are telekinetic

stormfront13
no one really said it did

Draco69
Darkseid originally had TK because he was a New God or whatever. The writers gradually began to forget he even had them. Darkseid would use it to float, lift things, and stuff. But I guess the writers felt that Omega Beams were enough.

kgkg
"Darkseid originally had TK because he was a New God or whatever. The writers gradually began to forget he even had them. Darkseid would use it to float, lift things, and stuff. But I guess the writers felt that Omega Beams were enough."

ya mebee he did , but so far i haven't seen any signs of it. Darksied is becoming a joke if he isn't already.

Before he used to make Superman Cry now his superman's *****(well not really) but you know what i mean.

nigel45
Originally posted by stormfront13
there is so many telepaths in marvel that they can take this

Yeah, but the guy who made this thread posted three specific match-ups.

Plus, I'm not so sure about that statement. I think it would come down to which side has the most powerful telepath, and that side would win.

K3VIL
Manchester Black is also a great telepath of D.C. Universe, he has blocked a mental assault of Martian Manhunter against Lex Luthor

Cosmic Cube
Jean Grey can create a telekinetic sheild, not a force field. There is a big difference.

Moondragon is certainly the most powerful telepath out of all of the listed.

jffxex1980
Marvel takes this one. DC emphasize heavily on raw power. This is Marvel's forte.

Cosmic Cube
Actually, DC emphasizes on speed. Moreso than anything else.

Draco69
Plus Marvel has mutant telepaths popping up all over the place. The Cuckoo sisters, Martha, etc.

jffxex1980
Oh yea! those cuckoo sister's can pretty much take anything DC throws at em

kgkg
what about Shadow King

Kento
I forgot about Manchester Black. Though sheer numbers help out the Marvel Universe so they could still take it. I mean no matter how strong you are try having five or six telepaths to like one it be easily beaten..And I'm pretty sure that odd is way low to waht it really would be.

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
When has Darkseid ever used telekinesis?

I meant TELEPATHY not TELEKINESIS

Hegemon875
Originally posted by kgkg
"Darkseid originally had TK because he was a New God or whatever. The writers gradually began to forget he even had them. Darkseid would use it to float, lift things, and stuff. But I guess the writers felt that Omega Beams were enough."

ya mebee he did , but so far i haven't seen any signs of it. Darksied is becoming a joke if he isn't already.

Before he used to make Superman Cry now his superman's *****(well not really) but you know what i mean.

Sad but true.....those bastards mad

jffxex1980
Xavier (with cerebro), Jean Grey (Phoenix force), Emma, Nate Grey (Full power), Cable (no technovirus), and Rachel Summers (Phoenix force)...these six alone can fry every DC's telepath's synapses, reducing them to jibberish talking hobos. Nate once disrupted the astral plane and cause every telepath to lose their powers. Imagina the damage they can do if they unify their psi powers into one, amplified by cerebro and the phoenix force? ain't a pretty sight kids.

illadelph12
If this is just the one on one matchups, it's split. If this is MU telepaths versus DCU telepaths, the race of Watchers are high level telepaths, Galactus is telepathic and can connect with any living mind. Phoenix, Oracle, Nate, Cable, Franklin, Charles, Bedlam, The Stepford Cuckoos Hive Mind, etc.

Just too many.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.