Wolverine versus General Zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ebonyblade1
This of course is General Zod with the shaggyman's body. This take place in a nice jungle where two old soldiers battle it out. General Zod has access to weapons available to dc's american military. And wolvie has access to marvel's american military weapon. Not that it matters, because eventually it will come down to the claws. Who wins. This isn't a deathmatch, because quite frankly this fight would last for 3 days straight. So loser is the first to submit.

Draco69
His real name is actually General Eiling. The General Zod is another survivor of Krypton. He's basically Superman.

Eiling would win. His healing factor is far superior, He's Class 100, and he was able to trade blows with Superman, Orion, MM, and Steel. Together. Wolvie's screwed.

ebonyblade1
Yeah you are right, don't know what I was thinking. Eiling would be better against the hulk. But I have seen the wolvie give the hulk a hard time.

Draco69
Ha! You gave me an idea. I'm gonna make a Eiling vs. Hulk!

K3VIL
General Zod was one of the last Kryptonians, and he was able to broke Superman's jaw.
General Eiling was a military General that uses the resources of U.S. Army to create a group of 4 supersoldiers called Ultramarine Corps to annihilate the J.L.A.(and they practically wipe the floor with the JLA), and then conquer the world.
He also suicide and transfer his mind into the body of the Shaggy Man.
This grants him Class 100 Strenght of top rank, he can easy stay fist to fist with Superman and Martian Manhunter at the same time, he resist to the mixed assault of Supes, WW, Aquaman, Zauriel, and Warmaker One, that also shoot at him a nuclear tactical missile and The General regenerates from it in seconds.They were forced to teleport him on an asteroid to contain him.
And you're putting this guy against Wolverine?You must be a Logan hater

JWangSDC
you guys do know...WOlverine beat lobo right?

AHAHAHHA i'm just playing around

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.