Star Wars Episode III Game Live Website

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J-Unit
New Pics Of Grievous Fighting Obi-Wan And Lots Of More Like Obi Wan And Anakin In The Trade Federation Ship And New Trailer Go To Lucasarts.com And Check It Out

LandoSpeeder2
www.Lucasarts.com

but I don't see anything new.

SithSpy
eek! WHOA I'm almost as excited for this game as i am for the movie, thanks for the heads up guys

LandoSpeeder2
Oh wait, I found the screenshots, thanks!

I so can't wait to play this! eek!

J-Unit
There Is A Screenshot That Shows That A person Can Update Anakins Strength And It Is Typed Jedi Master Up In Teh Corner Of The Image WOOOOWWW

And Grievous Looks Amazing
The Images Reveals Alot to!

Malic Clanorian
looks like an awesome game

J-Unit
You Can See Commander Cody For The First Time In The Gameplay Section

Mist
Thanks for the heads up ma, its about time lucasartsc.com updated the site. Looks so....freaking....awesome.......ep3trailer...not long...not long at all....

The Ones
the trailer is a let down. it was mostly the same footage as the last one. the screens are great though

SithSpy
i seriously think that this game will capture what all the other SW games were trying for in fighting and graphics, looks gorgeous and alot of fun

J-Unit
Yeah And 15 Minutes To See Of The Movie Sweet!!!

Malic Clanorian
graphics look good the resolution seems a bit crappy in some parts of the trailer but im sure its just from the video...

Mist
can someone post a pic of grievous? i cant see the enlarged one for some reason.

Mist
check out the 2player videos, looks like lucasarts got this game covered. big grin

OMG, mace vs dooku, something i always wanted.... eek!

Malic Clanorian
wonder if u can be sidious...hmmm secret character would be my guess...

Mist
grievous vs sidious eek! eek!
did i just pee myself?

Malic Clanorian
sidious vs anakin..the other alternative to going dark side lol

Mist
good to see characters have their own style of fighting, it would suck to see dooku fighting like obiwan or something. like a generic aniamtion like so many other games sad

Malic Clanorian
indeeeed

JKozzy
There's definately a few new shots in the new trailer... it has different music, too. Check the screenshot area, and go to "EpIII Trailer" under trailers.

http://www.lucasarts.com/ep3/indexFlash.html#gallery.trailers

Mist
Jkozz, watch the 2player videos under the gameplay section. they rule!!
and theres some pics of grievous in there as well.

Sith-Master 8k2
I must say, this game will be in my crib on May 5, 2005.

Mist
"Go Beyond the Film:
Battle through 16 interactive levels including never-before-seen locations inspired by the film. Clash with Darth Vader and other enemies in multiplayer duels. Unlock other characters, locations and bonuses."

DARTH VADER!!!
DARTH FREAKING VADER!!!

Mist
http://lucasarts.com/ep3/indexFlash.html#gamePlay.twoPlayer

eek! this is so awesome!

nazgūl-lord
I have a question for the people who watched the trailer on the game site: Can someone upload the song (if there is a full song) that's in the beginning fo the trailer ,I mean the one with the chorus

Cascador
Can somebody get the trailer which has been changed, downloaded?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.