Mighty mouse and pikachu versus shocker and doctor doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
One day doctor doom decides to rip a hole in the fabric of time and space he has his hired muscle (The shocker) stand by just incase soemthing has to be beaten upon

With a mighty woosh dooms machine activates and the rip is opened as two figures tumble out, a mouse in a yellow costume and a large yellow rat .http://www.uvm.edu/~chmartin/pika_mm.jpg

At the mere sight of these creatures doom and shocker run and hide in the basement .

twenty minuites later....

a cry of "here i come to save the day" echoes around the whole castle as does the sounds of the yellow rat screeching incomprehensible crap the basement door suddenly explodes as the two vermin come upon the cowering villains

"you have to much science equipment therefore you are a villian prepare to die" screams mighty mouse as he and pichachu dive upon the villains.

OR doom and shocker with twenty minuties prep time versus mighty mouse and pickachu

Draco69
MIGHTY MOUSE OWNS ALL!

Kento
Might Mouse would easily win...I mean he's Mighty Mouse. Though what the heck is Pikachu going to do?

Scoobless
mighty mouse and the rat beat the tar out of shocker and are about to finish off doom, when all of a sudden in comes princess (dooms tabby cat) who quickly eats both the filthy pests and is rewarded by doom with a new scratching post shaped like reed richards

kgkg
pikachu is gonna shock shocker , and then use his so call cuteness to make doom fell like jelo.

and don't forget M mouse his unbeatable

ebonyblade1
mighty mouse doesn't need pikachu, he own this fight all by himself.

rougeredmage
carnt doc doom just invent a poke ball and send an entire hoard of grounded robots to weaken them before useing it to captuire pika and then throw it into the atlantic ocean never to be seen again while offering mighty mouse the finest latvina chease

Blade Cutter
Shocker can't be hurt by the yellow rat he's becuase of his suit and Doc Doom can go to his time machine and stop it from ever happening or go kill all mice at the begining of time.Other then that bribe MM becuase he can't be beat he moved the solar system damn he can kick superman primes ass.

illadelph12
laughing

Creative.

Mighty Mouse is basically a mouse version of Pre-Crisis Supes. I'm not very familiar with Pikachu except for the commercials on the WB and Cartoon Network of him electrocuting sh*t and saying "Pika-Pika" all the damn time (Pokemon aren't the most intelligent creatures, they can only say their own damn names). He is a 'monster' (Pokemon aka 'Pocket Monster'), so there is obviously more than meets the eye.

If you give Doom 20 minutes, he's going to figure something out. Problem with that being, he really has no idea what he's dealing with, they're a couple of rodents, one that talks like he's from the 40's, and the other just says his name over and over in a Japanese accent. Mighty Mouse is a task for any superhero/villain because he's not only powerful, but he's so small and moves so fast you can't really see him. Mighty Mouse would kick their butts and leave, then the real Doom enters and asks Shocker what happened to all the cheese in his castle and his Doombot.

I prefer the Chinpokomon from South Park. Roostor and Lambtron are the sh*t!!

DigiMark007
Anyone got a strength level for Mighty Mouse? If he's a pre-crisis Superman clone, but also a mouse and from an era gone by, I'd feel safe putting him around a 50-Ton (which seems ridiculous somehow, but hell he's Mighty Mouse, and as a few members of this forum have already said, he "owns all"wink. Looks like BladeCutter would put him at 100+ (if he could take Prime...though somehow that's probably a joke) so maybe I'm being modest with the estimate.
-DM

I'd also vote for him by the way. Shocker's a tool with a power-suit and Doom would be caught off guard.

Blade Cutter
He move the damn solar system if he can do that I'm can throw the sun away for from superman livng him weak and powerles.I thank he even froze a star with his breath before.I have yet to se pime do shit like that.

grey fox
well there are obviously a hell of a lot of mighty mouse fans

Blade Cutter
I'm not a fan I just rember that from when I was a kid like I'm not a supes fan but that dosn't mean I'll say Logan can take him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.