The Gorgon vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
The Gorgon easily defeated Elektra and Wolverine in combat. Is Captain America skilled enough to take on the Gorgon?

NORTHSTAR'S DEAD!!! WAAAAAA! crybaby

Draco69
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/current/showquestion.asp?faq=5&fldAuto=7

Draco69
Oh and Elektra is bad again. Whoop de doo.

Scoobless
in a marvel comic?.......... spider-man may be the "flagship" but cap is the golden boy......... they rarely let him lose

Draco69
Batroc beat him. Which is pretty embarrassing if you know who he is. *shudder* He's revolting to look at.

Scoobless
batroc's not that bad............ he was in that "cage" prison that wolverine and beast got sent to.......... i liked the idea of that place

jinzin
well personally i'd have to see more of the gorgon, i mean he took down wolverine with a sneak attack after wolverine fought off a bazillion ninjas, and elektra,,,well actually the gorgon was very impressive there. so far though,,,,I don't honestly know.

Draco69
I also forgot his "Stone Stare". I guess that's why he wears those glasses.

srankmissingnin
Hey Draco69 I'm not sure but I think there is a living Northstar on Marvel earth at the moment. In Alpha Flight 12 there was some sort of time paridox and Alpha Flight got pulled from the past... but is still in space at the same time (huh?) so there Northstar is out there somewhere.

Draco69
Yay! Figures that they'd kill the only gay character in Marvel. Oh well. Thank you.

srankmissingnin
Yeah the Northstar out there now is not openly gay and still in Alpha Flight.

Draco69
I'm sure he is. Unless he's from alternate reality where he's straight. Although I imagine hundreds of protestors would be angry with that.

srankmissingnin
He is just from the past (80's I think) and hasn't realized (or amitted) he is gay yet but now that he is in present day Canada I would imagine it would be alot easier for him to come out of the closet.

Draco69
Present day Canada? It'd be very easy. Gays can marry there anyway.

So this Northstar is a younger version of himself? Huh.

srankmissingnin
Yes he is a younger version of his self.

And I dont believe gay people can marry in Canada yet.

Draco69
They can't. I'm sure it's not that far off anyway.

Scoobless
you know there are entire forums dedicated to moral and ethical questions such as gay marriage........ i personally don't see why anyone should have a problem with it, if two people want to ruin their lives by getting married let them...... straight people do it all the time

srankmissingnin
I'm pretty sure that the problem is that many people don't think the union of gay couples should be called "marriage" but have no problem with giving gay couples the option of a similar institution. I tend to agree that it shouldn't have the title "marriage" but in all honest I couldn't care less since it really has no effect in my life.

...Gorgon would win

Draco69
Revive!

long pig
gay or not he sucked.
but being gay means he sucked on purpose.
ppppahahahahahaha

long pig
i dont want any grief over that...i mean damn....if he can take a **** he can take a joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.