HELP!!!! i don't get it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peluffo
Hi, guys: There is a question that has been growing in my mind

(it's a little complex, ain i'm not that good on english, so, try to understand what I mean)

1- Boba Fett is at his 12 (+ o -...10 on the script, 13 on VD..)
2- His growth was not altered, and he is the first one produced
3- It was ordered By Syfo-Dyas, and contacted By "darth Tyranuus", who presented the "model" (Jango)
4-...AOTC happens 10 years after TPM... (here comes the dilemma)

In TPM times, there was Darth Tyranuus. There was an ORDER to build Clone Army... More than this, the CLone Order were placed BEFORE TPM!!?????

Tyranus/Dokuu don't left the Jedi Order before QGJ dies??!???! He was a Jedi, but here is were we see the traitor??? A rogue jedi that is trained as a Sith meanwhile he still is on the Jedi Order??? And what about "just 2 of them, a master and aprentice"? There was another Sith alive training Dokuu, cause Sidious already have Maul?

This is just a speculation, but it could put Dokuu in a higher level, not just as Sidious's apprentice, cause maybe his master dies on those 10 years between movies...

I can't let it go!!! Please, help!!!!!

Ushgarak
Saying he is 13 must surely be a mistake by the VD. He's ten.

jedi fernando
boba is 10 years old in aotc
he was the first clone made right after tpm

peluffo
I left it clear on this forum.... PALPATINE... I LOVE THAT CHARACTER!!!! (I put the spoiler tags, even when I think that it's no more needed on this matter) He is a Mastermind Of Evil!!! He put the dice rolling right at the end of TPM then!!! I know, I know, he is a great Sith lord, but he anticipates things for ten years!!! This is big to me. He start the plot who leads him to Imperial Throne, and in the meantime the jedis are absolutelly clueless... you know... Palpy is making the empire under the nose of the JC.... TEN YEARS with the council totally blinded!!! There is not bureaucracy just in the senate, but in the JC itself!!! Those guys knows that a sith was around and in ten years they do nothing else than give training to the future ruler hand of the emperor... I sees TPM in a new light, and hears the Emperor's laugh with new knoweledge...

If I was palpy... I can't stand it, I wold be screaming the thruth on the council face and laugh and laugh!!!!

yerssot
ok, if I remember it correctly...

Palpa already ordered the clones BEFORE or DURING TPM.
Well, he WAS pretty sure he would become Chancellor wink

Darthy left the Jedi Order after QGJ died and Palpy was without an apprentice, so it was pretty clever of him to take Ty an apprentice since he was at least a bit angry at the JO...
Ten years of training makes you pretty good, since he already had a Jedi training

Ushgarak
Production on the Clones could not have started until after TPM, though.

sand person no. 10
how do you know that the clones don't grow at a faster rate than humans. we never see boba fetts face during the ot, he may be older than vader, he's hardly the most nible of characters. I suspect that aotc will answer alot of the critics who said tpm contained too much. the rumour that dooku was on the jc is pure speculation and it is only the jedi who assume that there can only be 2 sith, oh and the eu. what would be more interesting too me would be if dooku was connected with maul and his attack against the jc was purely out of revenge.

Volundro Ramm
I read somewere Boba Fetts growth was excellerated.Lets face it the clone army are all older than Boba anyway so that would have to be the case.

peluffo
Well, the specullations says that Boba is not altered to grow faster, but the clones have a growth rate boosted at 100%, so: Boba is at his 10, and the clone army is full of guys at his 20 (enough for clones intensivelly trained in arts of war)

And about 2 sith: read TPM novelization, there is explained the sith's history, and the "only two" rule. Until a movie don't denies it, it's canon

About Dokuu's motifs, it's weird. We don't really comprehend it until the movie, or maybe until EP3!!

Volundro, i used to think that Boba HAS accelerated growth, and want to believe that he will be full adult on Ep3, but also know that I love the character and all of it can be just wishes... I read somewhere that boba HAS NOT accelerated growth, cause Jango says so; he wants to teach himself as a son.

Ushgarak
As leaks reveal, Boba aged at a normal rate and is ten. The clones age at double rate so the first batch is 20.

GL himself has confirmed the two Sith thing; it is canon.

peluffo
Thnx, Ush

ToMacco
Don't sweat the small details until "Clones" has come out.

finti
indeed

yerssot
Well, he left the order because it didn't do enough anymore and because his friend QGJ got slaughtered

Ushgarak
That's still a tad speculative, yerss.

yerssot
it is known he left the order and a lot of rumors are talking of him and QGJ appearing in a holo

and NOW I finally figured out why I don't like that holo-rumor but it's difficult to explain it in English sad

Ushgarak
Weren't you the one saying last month that that scene might not exist? Like I say, it's pretty speculative.

yerssot
well, it's still possible but since a lot of fans believe it and big websites talk about it, I think I don't stand a chance

peluffo
Ask for it to Helmet big grin big grin laughing out loud laughing out loud

yerssot
he's not here right now big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.