Get me some of that Trailer-y goodness!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creechuur
I figured I would start this now, as 12 hours from now its gonna be a madhouse in here.

I'm not saying this thread should be all about posting links that stay up for two minutes and then get replaced and people PM each other and share what shouldn't be a hassle to see in the first place...I'm just saying that if anyone wants to share what they have, well, that would be really cool.

JP, you've always been my hero in the past. I don't expect anything, but you know my YM screenname, you awesome and really mis-understood kid you! Hehe

Let the anticipation begin...

shockimebones
I'm tired. I'm going to have a nice long 12 hour sleep, and then wake up feeling like crap because I'll have a terrible hangover.

All I ask is that you provide me with the trailer, to make my day a little bit better. Thank you. Goodnight.

ctsketch
NEW VERION OF TRAILER!

http://s3.youshareit.com/download.php?f7b00d88e916bc6fb58d69eb3d96d434

Cheesiness
Originally posted by ctsketch
NEW VERION OF TRAILER!

http://s3.youshareit.com/download.php?f7b00d88e916bc6fb58d69eb3d96d434

It's in quicktime for once...

moonwalker741
hey it looks pretty good, cant wait for the better version...cheers, i'm going to sleep

HOBBE5
Here is the new trailer for Episode 3. It's not OS HS HQ quality, but unlike the Spanish boot version, this is in all English and clearer. I thought this would be a good filler till the HS HQ one comes out later tonight, which the links for that could be posted here if need be. However, enjoy.

Mirror 1

Mirror 2

Mirror 3

Richard FilmFre
Thanks mate!!! Awsome!!!

Cheesiness
Wow...

Darth Nazgul
Got it off mf 1 minute before and was just about to post. you just beat me to it HOBBE5. It is awesome. This has got to have been one of the most intense weeks of ROTS spoiler wise.

Jazzman_78
h**p://s3.youshareit.com/download.php?c5e5...ead677e3c1146e6
this is another link place to get it. I have to say it totally blew me away. Can't wait 'till tonight! The 'are you threatening me...' line gave me chills to see it and hear it like that. I can't see how this one won't be the best of the prequels by far.

Ben-Kenobi
OMG IM IN LOVE!

theshakl
very very nice

Ben-Kenobi
ANAKIN LEADING THE CLONE TROOPERS IN SINGLE FILE GAVE ME FREAKI NGOOSE BUMPS@

HateWork
i've already posted my reactions are MF...but again all I gotta say is WOW

the "lightning cam" shot is killer

Spectr4L
Was that Sidious leaping at Mace like a derranged psychopath? LOL laughing out loud

Anyways...thanx-a-million for the links! I can hardly wait for the hi-res versions now.

Falacerjedi
OMG, do not know for the life of me how I am gonna make it thru work tomorrow knowing the real trailer will be available waiting for me... may have to take laptop to work with me tomorrow!

DarkYoda
Awesome. Very very cool!! eek! cool laughing big grin

Wat Tambor
when the high res come out then ?

Mist
this...movie...is...gonna......OWN the cinemas

.:Space Opera:.
when palpy screems like that....i get scared.

ArynCrinn
HURRY UP OS AND GIVE ME THE OFFICIAL VERSION!!!!!

...and the entire history of theatrical films.

so when is it supposed to be up?

ArynCrinn
WHY CAN'T THE OS JUST PU IT ON NOW...SO THAT THE HS PEOPLES CAN GIVES US THE OFFICIAL VIDEO!!!!

Mist
i like the part obi wan says "have i done this?". it sounds like hes doubting himself. does obi wan know palpatine was the one who is orrupting anakin?

he will... but i ask again if anyone knows what time the trailer will debut for hyperspace.

first the OS will go down for awhile, then it will come back up with new shit all over it and a direct link to the trailer for hypo members, remember what happened with the teaser trailer?

Cheesiness
Originally posted by Mist
this...movie...is...gonna......OWN the cinemas

I seem to remember them saying that about the Phantom Menace.

this will be like return of the king....people like dark stuff.

Darth Nazgul
this movie is going to be soooooooo damn awesome eek!

Imaginary
It better be...

DrSuperfresh
WOWWWWWWW

This movie looks like it is going to kick my ass for all of summer!

Finally a REAL star wars movie!

Mist
Originally posted by Cheesiness
I seem to remember them saying that about the Phantom Menace.

i seem to remeber TPM sucking, the only thing ep3 will lack.

Darth Nazgul
Hey Imag...You seeing the trailer on the big screen 1st or just download it off here 1st ?

Imaginary
I'll download it tomorrow, when the HS version comes out. Though I probably will go to the movies and watch it on the big screen too smile

Darth Nazgul
Im going to the movies to on Saturday to see something i dont know what though (He loves the movies as much as me, every day for the last week he has asked me if I have got the full english and clear version..lol) and see it then. I will prob download it tomorrow.

Mist
ill download a movei, just to watch trailer, too lazy to get movie ticket

BAILY
It wont be... you will all be soo disappointed....

Imaginary
Baily don't say that cry

Imaginary
9pm Thursday CST I think...

Mist
Originally posted by BAILY
It wont be... you will all be soo disappointed....

wat you talking bout? the trailer? coz its awesome.
the HS release tomorrow? coz it will be.

"twisted by the darkside, young skywalker has become".

BAILY
I am just f*cking with you all.,.. lol... of course this movie is gonna rock!!

Imaginary
I hope so...

Darth Nazgul
From what we can tell this movie is going to kick ass...at least for the fans of the movie. I mean really who cares if it isnt such a great big hit with the general public? So long as you like it thats all that matters....right ?

Mist
i dont think ill go see ep3. I figure, why build up hype only to fall short and fail miserably.

ArynCrinn
Can anyone give a good reason why The Phantom Menace is so bad?
Sure Jar Jar and Anakin were really annnyoing, and maybe the acting wasn't the best, but it was still a good movie.

Anyway, hopefuly ROTS can finish what ROTK didn't: MAKING MORE MONEY THAN TITANIC IN THE BOX OFFICE!!!!! ROTK was the only movie to make more than $1 billion under titanic.

sasa
can someone plzz put up another link...it will be very helpful!!

ArynCrinn
it said 8pm pacific standard time where I read...so imaginary...for us that's not till about 2pm tomorrow

Mist
i was joking about the whole TPM being crap thing. i thought TPM was cool, good story and all.

ArynCrinn
From the OS:
"The trailer will debut online for members of starwars.com Hyperspace after the broadcast (around 9:00 p.m. Pacific time). Lucas Online is pleased to have partnered with AOL and Moviefone.com to provide starwars.com readers with fast and reliable access to Episode III video content. Subscribers to AOL will be able to see the trailer at this time as well"

SO...imaginary...that will be about 3pm

Mist
i cant wait to see nute gunray get his ass owned. that bastards bugged me since TPM, then made worse in AOTC by that ridiculous outfit. ill be cheering when his head hits the ground.

The Ones
OMG THE TRAILER ROCKS!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE BEST QUALITY VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS CHRIST!

Ushgarak
Merged. Just keeping all pre-official release threads in one place for now, and then the main thread opens... well, either when I get up tomorrow morning, or earlier if an alert global is aorund when it is unveiled.

Killua
I've already watched it ten times now ithink , perhaps more , can't wait till the super clean version hehehe !!! THIS MOVIE IS SO GOING TO BLOW US ALL AWAY !!!!!

The Ones
the BEST of the SAGA!!!

Killua
I CONCUR !

The moment when Palpsidious slips his saber into his hand , he's liek A GHOST ! , a phantom of death or osmething , and that sound , its so awesome, and when Anakin , or should i say Vader stick out tongue marches the troops , omg , excellent just super !

Not to forget Mace , the mean bastard stick out tongue , i think he shouldve given poor Anakin the rank of Master !

The Ones
yoda should have known he'd turn to the dark side from the begining. remember in TPM: "clouded this boys future is" then in AOTC: "the dark side clouds everything".

i think i see a connection

Killua
Well , the way they treated Anakin didn't help make things better .
Not to justify Anakins choices , o no .
But i think it's apparent that the Jedi couldve treated Anakin a little better.

The Ones
whats done is done. the jedi are fools. idiots

DARTH STEVIOUS
Thank you so much i have been searching for ages to find a slighty better quality version that will tie me over till tonight THANK U MATE

sasa
can someone plzz put another link....plzz smile

tlbauerle
Holy crap....this is gonna be good....

Miss_Faye
OoOooOoO!!

guiro72
the jedi didn't treat anakin unfairly.....he acted like a cocky ****, they were trying to hold him in his place until he matured enough to have some restraint and dignity and honour.....he is a very immature person really, which makes him dangerous, you only have to look at how he cocked up the duel with dooku in aotc, or how he keeps backchatting obi at the start of that film.....but if he had shown that he was as stable and reasoned as, say, obi wan for example, they would have given him his head....i'm trying not to watch the trailer until the proper version is released.....and for our australian members, i heard it is playing with the robots cartoon there.....

Malic Clanorian
god damn...when sidious ran after mace i think that was the freakest thing ive seen in star wars yet...that voice will haunt me lol

The Ones
EDIT

The Ones
http://s3.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2ZS16QB3VRUL5099D7ES7OL8FR

Wat Tambor
When high res comes then ?

guiro72
you people aren't making it easy for me to keep myself from downloading the blurry version.....screaming palpatine? hurling himself at mace?.....my blood's run cold just reading you guys reactions.....

DenKi
So what Quality Version are we all downloading now? is not the Spanish Mobile Phone one is it??

Also when are we ment to be getting this good version in 12 hours??

The Ones
MUCH BETTER. CLEAR!!!!! ENGLISH!!!! ITS JUST LIKE THE REAL TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT OS HS QUALITY BUT THE BEST VERSION WE HAVE

barnezboi
no grievous
boo hoo

Morridini
Hmm, nice.

One question, right after the scene in Wat Tambors sig, where Yoda and Obi is talking, we see Anakin killing someone. And if u look at the background, isn't that the hallway where we saw all the dead Jedi and Jedi younglings? Is that scene showing Anakin killing som younglings? My computerscreen ain't perfect so it's a bit hard for me to tell.

noobone
i can't stop watching this english one......................... damn, I can't wait

control, control, i must have control!!!!

12345m
what time dose the trailer come out?

prod_
Yeah...that english one is AWESOME!!!!!!

LandoSpeeder2
I'm not watching any boot legs, I can wait till tonight.

eXSBass
HOLY SON OF A BIATCH! HOLY SON OF A GUN. HOLY SON OF SWEET VIRGIN MARY! THAT BOOTLEGGED TRAILER MADE ME CRY MY FACKING ARSE OFF! HOLY SON OF A BIATCH! HOLY CRAP I CAN'T STOP FACKING SEEING THAT SWEET SON OF A BIATCH TRAILER! WHEN THE FACK IS THE CLEAN VERSION DUE OUT. HOLY SON OF A GUN!

- Are you threatening me Master Jedi? Yaaaaaaaa!

noobone
Originally posted by 12345m
what time dose the trailer come out?

9:00pm U.S. PST

12345m
thanks noobone
big grin

jjwil76
yeah, what's up with that crazy scream? i love it!

LandoSpeeder2
Holy mother feck I just watched it (couldn't resist) I'm speechless.....................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PVS
GODDAMNIT I WANT THAT TRAILER!!!!!!!!!

crybabycrybabycrybabycrybabycrybabycrybaby

darthgaruda
Grevious is in the trailer for less than a second, just before the Wookie jumping of the tank. He looks as if he punches Obi-Wan.

This movie looks as though it could best any in the original trilogy.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by darthgaruda
Grevious is in the trailer for less than a second, just before the Wookie jumping of the tank. He looks as if he punches Obi-Wan.

This movie looks as though it could best any in the original trilogy.

Sweet!

noobone
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
I'm not watching any boot legs, I can wait till tonight.

10 minutes later..........

Holy mother feck I just watched it (couldn't resist) I'm speechless.....................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe big grin big grin

Morridini
Originally posted by Morridini
Hmm, nice.

One question, right after the scene in Wat Tambors sig, where Yoda and Obi is talking, we see Anakin killing someone. And if u look at the background, isn't that the hallway where we saw all the dead Jedi and Jedi younglings? Is that scene showing Anakin killing som younglings? My computerscreen ain't perfect so it's a bit hard for me to tell.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by noobone

hehehe big grin big grin

I couldn't resist. embarrasment

smoker4
Im cold turkey for this trailer beyatches

PVS

hehehe big grin big grin BUSTED!!! stick out tongue

frau
I tried to resist too... but it appears resistance is futile. big grin

Wow... All I have to say is that it seems this movie will pass up ESB (which I NEVER thought would happen). I too got chills, especially when Anakin was leading the Storm troopers *shiver*.

I can't wait to see the good quality trailer tonight!

Today is going to creep by soooo slowly! haha

darthgaruda
Why does Grevious' guard make a noise very similar to a Predator?

Just as Anakin says, "That's treason."

I know that clicking sound, it's my favourite movie sound effect.

noobone
Morridini, i think it's the neimodians, isn't it?

shockimebones
Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread. I'm aware there's some kind of version of the trailer out, but is it worth watching, or is there going to be a better quality version coming out later that I should wait for?
If so, what time will the better quality one come out? If it's later tonight I can wait, I guess.

cylob49
Anakin slicing a Neimodian,anakin leading the troopers,Grevious guards soundin like the Predator and Five mini scenes on the oc clip.Its tuff remaining unspoiled for this thing but its hard to stay away from here today innit.

EUAN1988
WOW, just WOW

oh and why does mace have a blue saber

its just that all the promo stuff has him with a purple one

any thoughts?

NoMeN
could someone upload the english version please? embarrasment

sundevilscott
Absolutelly unbelieveable. I have absolutely no problems with this trailer at all.

zavin
OMG!! the english trailer rocks!
what time does the official trailer comes out?

Morridini
Morridini, i think it's the neimodians, isn't it?

I can't make out what he is slicing, I just thought the hallway in the background looked the same as an older pic of a lot of Jedi lying dead in the Jedi Temple.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by EUAN1988
WOW, just WOW

oh and why does mace have a blue saber

its just that all the promo stuff has him with a purple one

any thoughts? I think that's just from the quality of the trailer.

Sadako of Girth
I think that's just from the quality of the trailer.

Exactamundo.....!

Boris
The scream!! eek! Soooo can't wait for it in all it's high quality glory!

Morridini
Originally posted by Morridini
I can't make out what he is slicing, I just thought the hallway in the background looked the same as an older pic of a lot of Jedi lying dead in the Jedi Temple.

Or, not. I just found the pic I remembered and it certainly isn't it.

EUAN1988

Whats that in GMT for all us UKer's

Anakin2Vader
WOW........i cannot wait for this movie...........thanks for the links guys

tachie5
Someone please confirm what time the OC comes on tonight CST. Is it after CSI?

noobone
Originally posted by EUAN1988

Whats that in GMT for all us UKer's

11/march - 5:00 AM

LandoSpeeder2
Here's another link http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FK79XOCN95KL0SLI124YW3GUR

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by tachie5
Someone please confirm what time the OC comes on tonight CST. Is it after CSI?

where do you live and what time is it for you know?

NoMeN
OMG!!! the trailer is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111

tachie5
I got it, Thanks, BTW Im from Mississippi

Wat Tambor
in spain the trailer is coming today
i dont know when its comes in holland on tv

zavin
i'll see the trailer in less than 50 minutes here at warner channel from peru

tachie5
I must say, I read all your posts and I thought..."surely these people must be crazy!" All the ALL CAPS adjectives describing seeing the trailor in English. I must now apologize and say that I have just watched the newest version posted and the hair stood up on the back of my neck and I actually had butterflies in my stomach. With saying that...HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

EUAN1988
Amen

cylob49
As Vader said it is useless to resist
But to all those who so far have WELL DONE and i share your pain.

LandoSpeeder2
I got it, Thanks, BTW Im from Mississippi

So the OC shuld come on at 8:00 or 9:00 P.M. for you.

tachie5
The only thing missing from the Trailor is more VADER VADER VADER! I wish Oprah would invite Vader to be a guest on her show. It would be titled. "Dealing with the Darkside" and Dr. Phil would try to counsel Vader. Man that would be great.

tachie5
CSI comes on at 8:00 so i am assuming the OC will come on at 9:00. Plus someone posted earlier that it was 9:00.

LandoSpeeder2
Here it's on at 8:00, so it should be on the net by the time u see it. But I don't know how long it will take for the trailer to get to KMC.

tachie5
We should be in the same time zone shouldnt we. What part of Texas are you from?

LandoSpeeder2
Maybe I'm rong, I don't know. I need to check the listings.

LandoSpeeder2
CSI comes on on CBS the OC is on FOX.

tachie5
Your right. Im getting CSI and Amercican Idol mixed up.

LandoSpeeder2
It says here it airs at 9:00 Pacific time So it should be at 8:00 for me.

First, on Thursday, March 10th at 8 p.m., be sure to tune in to FOX to catch an all new episode of "The O.C." During the broadcast, FOX will air the Episode III trailer.

The trailer will debut online for members of starwars.com Hyperspace after the broadcast (around 9:00 p.m. Pacific time). Lucas Online is pleased to have partnered with AOL and Moviefone.com to provide starwars.com readers with fast and reliable access to Episode III video content. Subscribers to AOL will be able to see the trailer at this time as well.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/theater/news20050228.html

tachie5
Then that would be 9:00 for me because pacific and Central are usually the same times.

sundevilscott
By far I believe my favorite sceene will be Anakin leading the Troopers...That just looks tremendous.

tachie5
I thought the Yoda hanging over the edge and Palps laughing was tough

Stunrun
I remember the atmosphere at KMC when the teaser came out, well ladies and gentlemen, its gonna be another wild night!eek! party on!beer

cylob49
Yeah but Stunrun most of em have seen it...wont be the same
Im gonna bow out soon and catch it on GMTV tomorrow mornin.

tachie5
Yeah, but I remember when the teaser came out and I saw some shots of it and read the dialogue it still didnt measure up tot he awe of it in widescreen on Quicktime

Stunrun
i love quicktime love

tachie5
Hell, Id almost rather have QT than regular TV

12345m
Originally posted by sundevilscott
By far I believe my favorite sceene will be Anakin leading the Troopers...That just looks tremendous.

i think thats going to be my favourite bit to it looks like a very dark trailer

cylob49
Yeah, but I remember when the teaser came out and I saw some shots of it and read the dialogue it still didnt measure up tot he awe of it in widescreen on Quicktime

I saw the Fox logo,the lucasfilm logo and the shuttle and thought i aint been a fan of these movies for 20 odd years to blow my EP3 trailer cherry on that crap.

zavin
the OC has already started here, almost 30 minutes ago, and still no sign of the trailer...

unknown hero
Originally posted by Stunrun
i love quicktime love

Another fabulous invention from your friendly neighbourhood Apple !

tachie5
We know what happens but we dont. If you now what I mean. I just hope that Lucas will give us hope in the end. Leave things on a good note. It is possible to have Vader looking out over the galxy and me still feel good about things.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by zavin
the OC has already started here, almost 30 minutes ago, and still no sign of the trailer...

They aren't going to show it half way though, then they would loose all the star wars fans stick out tongue

LandoSpeeder2
Look at all the people in this forum

ctsketch, Y-chromo kid, socdhug1, melchyway, Cascador, rainstar, Brian, vador_2444, Creechuur, DenKi, zavin, kimsigurd, punkkaveman, alienfreakjim, darth_gaio, cylob49, UsulKane, falcon, dms6117, mcdlt, Darks67, jables31, wentek, torcus, darthgoddess, EUAN1988, eXSBass, nuwine200419, Mempho76, gunchips, 12345m, kremzike, grieverr, Denon, vader519, Lord Darth Gabe, jedilips, vorphalack, Kalel, darthbrowneye, musashi_sw, cofi, GasPain, izz316, minijedi, LightSaber_Part, Darth_Vader05, julnub, jedi2187, G_Traggy, talo momoe, Wat Tambor, TheForceSupreme, adamlukemoncur, bill9d9, REAPER MAN, bioptical, Tyus, bhusek, benje-kenobi, Pyro GOI, jony, Laskar, 4516232, EMF universe, frau, Apexus, Korhm, Schmoo, noobone, shanefairhead, Darth Plegueis, LandoSpeeder2)

And nearly half of them have never posted.

LightSaber_Part

ctsketch, Y-chromo kid, socdhug1, melchyway, Cascador, rainstar, Brian, vador_2444, Creechuur, DenKi, zavin, kimsigurd, punkkaveman, alienfreakjim, darth_gaio, cylob49, UsulKane, falcon, dms6117, mcdlt, Darks67, jables31, wentek, torcus, darthgoddess, EUAN1988, eXSBass, nuwine200419, Mempho76, gunchips, 12345m, kremzike, grieverr, Denon, vader519, Lord Darth Gabe, jedilips, vorphalack, Kalel, darthbrowneye, musashi_sw, cofi, GasPain, izz316, minijedi, LightSaber_Part, Darth_Vader05, julnub, jedi2187, G_Traggy, talo momoe, Wat Tambor, TheForceSupreme, adamlukemoncur, bill9d9, REAPER MAN, bioptical, Tyus, bhusek, benje-kenobi, Pyro GOI, jony, Laskar, 4516232, EMF universe, frau, Apexus, Korhm, Schmoo, noobone, shanefairhead, Darth Plegueis, LandoSpeeder2)

LOOK^^^^^ there I am Happy Dance

DenKi
OH MY GOD THAT TRAILER IS ****** LUSH!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for HQ

cylob49

Now i know what a monkey feels like at the zoo.

Bartman99
so did anybody do a little vcring?

12345m
only a split secon shoyt of gg sad

noobone

noobs...... who cares about them
hey wait, i'm a noob too. damn

LandoSpeeder2
A lot of em signed up in 2003-2004 yet never post.

EUAN1988
not me

cylob49
Prob signed up when the teaser came out,i only signed up in 2004 but never considered myself a noob as i saw SW at the cinema in 77 when most members werent even swiming round their dads balls....i hate that noob sh1t.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>