Dick, Jason, Tim or Stephanie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
There was another "who was the best Robin" poll but it mixed the characters with the actors, so out of the four Robins who was your favorite? I like Dick. Maybe I should rephrase that, the first Robin was my favorite.

wuTa
the first robin was the best.....dick grayson is awesome he even became cooler than batman...who woulda saw that one coming

Joker1237
Stephanie, for me lol.

Well I say Dick was my personal favor,

Mainstream
dick didn't really come up untl he became Nightwing..or in his later days in the Teen Titans...my fav robin Timmy.

TJEscobar
My favorite is Tim Drake because he had a stronger drive to figure out a mystery than Batman did. He was the only Robin to figure who Batman and both Robins were. TIm thinks and is beginning to act like Bruce. He is probably the smartest out of all the Robins, but Dick is the best fighter.

nothing
Good ol' grayson

The Bat12
Originally posted by DarkAge
There was another "who was the best Robin" poll but it mixed the characters with the actors, so out of the four Robins who was your favorite? I like Dick. Maybe I should rephrase that, the first Robin was my favorite.
You can thank The Artist formerly known as Bat Dude for that! I admit, that poll I made was crap. Like B&R and Batman Forever.

SnakeEyes
Definitely Dick, second place goes to Tim

Paola
OK

as I can't pm Asian Hulk, I'll just let him know through this...

Asian Hulk, you were warned about making nonsense reports, weren't you? enjoy your three day vacation.

Your favorite Global Moderator
Paola

DarkCrawler
Tim is the best.

Spiderman_RJ
i like dick grayson the best, i dont like the new robin, at leat on batman tas, never saw him on comics,
an can someone upload a photo of the stephenia , in civil and as robin?
never heard of her

RogueGambitdare
I think she's Tim Drake's girlfriend if I remember right. And I think she's the best out of them because of the crap she's been though but she still keeps going. no And don't think she's as foolish as a couple of the Robins either.

Max Spidey 24
Every one loves Dick, because he was the best one and the original. I hate the other ones so much. So Dick wins.

liam k
Dick

pr1983
Originally posted by Paola
OK

as I can't pm Asian Hulk, I'll just let him know through this...

Asian Hulk, you were warned about making nonsense reports, weren't you? enjoy your three day vacation.

Your favorite Global Moderator
Paola

sorry... did i miss something?

as for robin, grayson was the best imo...

Paola
sorry.. that was a lil off-topic bag

go on with the topic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.