Jabba in episode III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kegs202
Does anyone think Jabba will be in ep3. Personally I can't see any reason for him to be in it but you never know.

DenKi
He might be, but knowing his Race/Species he wil be young and he would look like a little Maggot lol

guiro72
erm, jabba was in ep 1 d3enki....no, he won't be in ep 3.....but now i want to see a little maggot jabba lol....

DenKi
haha i totaly forgot that

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Originally posted by guiro72
erm, jabba was in ep 1 d3enki....no, he won't be in ep 3.....but now i want to see a little maggot jabba lol....

LOL......well, then you must see SS reply on a guy who asked about Hutt-Jedi!

SuperShadow; Yes, in fact there are many Hutt-Jedi accross the Galaxy, they're very sleak and very mobile!

Jedi; Hey Maggot, how's life?
Hutt-Jedi;Ne dadda, qee no oong Jedi-testa! Me Jedi-cloaka no cho passa!(= Not good, I failed the trials, because my Jedi outfit didn't fit!)

What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing

tlbauerle
WHAT A JOKE!

Like this thread and the many more like it we'll see today

cylob49
Yeah Jabba is in EP3..he flys off into the sunset with Boba Fett,Aurra Sing,Grando Calrissian(my fave),JOCASTA NU-the jedi traitor who wiped Kamino and a tusken raider who says NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! which sounds nothing like Qui Gon Jinn in the Millenium falcon which was built and once piloted by Anakin Skywalker.
Well THATS what ive read!

LandoSpeeder2
Look at it this way, if he's in it, who gives a crap, if he's not in it, who gives a crap. Now lets not turn into tfn here and start discussing if Anakin will be called ani in episode III (their was seriously a thread on that at tfn).

tachie5
You have to be kidding! I hate those guys.

Cipher
Why would Jabba be in this movie?
How would that even fit?

Roald
Speaking about Supershadow... I was wondering why doesn't Lucasfilm shut that site down? I mean posting fake interviews seems far worse than posting pictures and stuff like that.

Jazzman_78
Originally posted by Roald
Speaking about Supershadow... I was wondering why doesn't Lucasfilm shut that site down? I mean posting fake interviews seems far worse than posting pictures and stuff like that.

I would guess that the folks at Lucasfilm, or even George himself, need a good laugh now and then to break the tedium of post production. I've always thought it would be funny to someday find out tht some of the questions SS answers are actually from Lucasfilm employees, just baiting the poor idiot for laughs.

Wesyeed
How else do Obi and Luke reach the lars homestead. Jabba gives them a lift of course.

carnage04
It isn't necessary, but they could show him looking pleased at the shift in the central governments philosophy. He appeared to have been eating quite well by the time of ROTJ. Tatooine did not have republic intervention....YET. The philosophy of the new empire was that "Local Governers" would keep the local systems in check. I could see Sids later going over who is overseeing each system.

Alderran - Antilles family. (Death Star symbol)
Naboo - Democratic system. (Death Star Symbol)
Tatooine - Jabba. (Smily Face)

Granted, the Hutts probably rip the empire off alot, but he is the type of regional enforcer I could see Sids being fond of. Generally greedy, evil, and probably doesn't give a crap if a Sith is in charge of everything. Sids would probably turn a blind eye to some of the Hutt's shady dealings in exchange for Jabba keeping the area rife with seedy people that could give a crap about who runs the central government.

Doubtful we will see this, but a cameo in a final montage wouldn't be terrible. (Leaders of democratic planets saddened or plotting, leaders of criminal syndicates happy as hell.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.